Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why can't we get a candidate that is middle-of-the-road yet for securing our borders?

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    McCain and Obama will both be disastrous on this issue, and it will be one or the other sworn in January, 2009.

My suggestion is to find an anti-illegal champion running for either or both houses of Congress, either an office-seeker or an incumbent, and give that person all the support you can.

This is one of the people I'm supporting along those lines: www.loubarletta.com/
    POTUS is right. The focus (as far as illegals) needs to come off who is going to be president. All this amnesty talk is just that-talk. We need to focus more on a congressional level and local levels. The president cannot single handedly sign for amnesty, thats why we need to keep hammering away at congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    Why can't we get a candidate that is middle-of-the-road yet for securing our borders?
    Because the Open Borders Lobby is incredibly well funded, and has a lot of incredibly strange bedfellows across the political spectrum, and because the American people as a whole, have yet to become engaged in this battle.

A middle-of-the-roader would simply take us down the road to destruction a little more slowly, however, IMO.

Everyone who votes should have a "soap box" issue. Mine is IA's and securing our border. ANother person's might be health care or the economy. (IMHO the two are also tied into to IA's). Pick the most important issue and vote according to that. IA's and getting rid of them is my issue and thats why I will not be voting for McStain or Obama.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

arizona85032,

I went through that hate and rage for a long time and still do from time to time. I just want my neighborhood back. I'm not talking about filling it with faces that look like mine or anything like that. I just want it to stop looking like Mexico. I want the billboards to have English words on them. I want these corner liquor stores and check cashing places out of here. I want the beer bottles and the trash cleaned up. I want to walk down my street without hearing tejano music blaring from the run down houses and junker cars. I want to be left alone when I cross the parking lot at the supermarket. I want to hear English spoken around me. I want to be able to have a better choice in restaurants and when I go to eat there, I want the peace of mind knowing that the person cooking my food is a fellow American who has been checked for hepatitis or tuberculosis. I don't care if my neighbors are from Africa or Mexico or Europe or from right here in the United States. I just want them to be citizens and know that they aren't running a drop house.
    If our national character is so weakened that we are willing to settle for just about anything, so long as English is predominant and a patina of civilization can be retained, then we'll end up exactly with the kind of anarchy that we have now. Because only a strong national character is capable of defending a nation from an onslaught of degenerative influences, hopes and prayers alone can't achieve this.

Now, the national character that has served America well for over three centuries has been its Anglo-Saxon protestant culture. And if we are too afraid to assert our historical character, lest we be called "racist", then we deserve follow in the footsteps of imperial Rome and die to the tune of a million bread-and-circuses.

Arizona, I do understand your feelings. IT SUCKS! (that simple).
    I have 2 signs in my yard...
    First one says " Support Our Troops/God Bless America
    Second one says " We Are Screwed 08"
    So, my neighbors know how I TRUELY FEEL! A Pissed off American!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

did you make it yourself or was it made in China...LOL
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    did you make it yourself or was it made in China...LOL
    Got the idea from Michelle Malkin, made the sign myself. Nothing fancy, just straight to the point. It also keeps the McCain-Obama supporters from knocking on my door, lol.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Arizona, I do understand your feelings. IT SUCKS! (that simple).
    " We Are Screwed 08"
    LOLOLOLOLOL

I see Patriotofpast, you live in S. Dakota. Did you find oil in your backyard?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast