Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Foxnews saying right now, the Senate will vote tomorrow!!!????

I'm so glad he feels so compassionate towards the illegals, and the one that was wounded in Iraq.......he didn't mention anything about what American's do to make this country better!
    He mentions 1 illegal that was wounded in battle. What about Americans! Over 2400 of them have been killed! And a large number have been maimed, and have lost limbs etc. Where was the compassion for them?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, W, so what can we do about it? He seems to have had all his cronies out on the networks to espouse his plan (read that: betrayal) of the people. Even Fox News has caved in. I bet he made a promise to O'Reilly, I'll put troops on the border if you drop the subject. We're being betrayed all around.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Foxnews saying right now, the Senate will vote tomorrow!!!????

I'm so glad he feels so compassionate towards the illegals, and the one that was wounded in Iraq.......he didn't mention anything about what American's do to make this country better!
    He mentions 1 illegal that was wounded in battle. What about Americans! Over 2400 of them have been killed! And a large number have been maimed, and have lost limbs etc. Where was the compassion for them?
    More U.S Citizens die in a year at the hands of illegals than all of Afghanistan and Iraq combined in the last 4 years. Between auto accidents and homocides, the war doesn't hold a candle.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Quote Originally Posted by legalgal
    Well, I feel like I've been spit in the face. Seems like the entire immigration process I went through didn't mean a friggin' thing in the end. Seems I could have entered illegally 10 years ago and I'd be able to become legal "just like that" through Bush's #5.
    I feel like an idiot, like legal immigration is nothing but a big fat joke. I feel literally sick to my stomach.

It really meant something to me when I raised my hand to swear I'd tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I frigging meant something!!!
    Legalgal - THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the legal route, and especially for allowing it all to mean something to you! As a result, you mean something very special to ME. YOU are why America is here, and you have every right and privilege now as a U.S. Citizen, and I stand behind you 100%. God bless you my sister
    I'm not a citizen yet. I'm a legal resident. I have my Green Card stamp in my passport and I'm awaiting my Green Card in the mail. I was given all paperwork needed to start the citizenship process but and do so until I officially receive my Green Card. I have everything filled out and it's going to be mailed off the same day I receive my card.

Well, I feel like I've been spit in the face. Seems like the entire immigration process I went through didn't mean a friggin' thing in the end. Seems I could have entered illegally 10 years ago and I'd be able to become legal "just like that" through Bush's #5.
    I feel like an idiot, like legal immigration is nothing but a big fat joke. I feel literally sick to my stomach.

It really meant something to me when I raised my hand to swear I'd tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I frigging meant something!!!
    legalgal
    Sounds to me like this hit you right in your American heart like it did other citizens. You should be proud of yourself as I am. Be assured that our President might not respect you, but we all do. We're not done with Bush yet.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You said it, Loservillelabor. We appreciate immigrants like legalgal. We do not appreciate presidents like Bush. We're nowhere near being done with him.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

He needs to go visit an American citizen in the hospital that was brutalized by one of his illegal alien soon to be temporary worker.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

my last days in the US

(MOD EDIT)

Oldgit has been banned for flagrantly and intentionally violating rule 2.5

W

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran

Legalgal - THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the legal route, and especially for allowing it all to mean something to you! As a result, you mean something very special to ME. YOU are why America is here, and you have every right and privilege now as a U.S. Citizen, and I stand behind you 100%. God bless you my sister
    I'm not a citizen yet. I'm a legal resident. I have my Green Card stamp in my passport and I'm awaiting my Green Card in the mail. I was given all paperwork needed to start the citizenship process but and do so until I officially receive my Green Card. I have everything filled out and it's going to be mailed off the same day I receive my card.
    Legalgal - it doesn't really matter if you are a citizen yet. The fact of the matter is - you want to be a citizen of the United States of America, and you sound like you're one who has lots of love in your heart and with loyalty to this great country! You are following our laws which were meant to protect the United States and to impose at least SOME limits so the promise of the American dream isn't ruined for people such as you and those who are already here as legally residing citizens.

I know our immigration laws consist of long waits and much paperwork, but I assure you that in the end, you will discover it was worth it in the long run! You won't have to constantly be fearful of arrest and deportation. You will be able to feel proud in your heart when you are provided work opportunities knowing that you are contributing toward making this country an even better place for yourself and others - and you will RIGHTFULLY be able to contribute and to reap many of the grand privileges of being a legally residing, law-abiding citizen.

If I ever do get the business off the ground which I've been working toward over the past four years, AND if you and I cross paths - I would hire YOU over someone who has come here illegally any day!!

Anticipate your "papers" in the mail. And I'm sure they will eventually come. And then know that you are certainly welcome here in my book.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345