Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am absolutely f&*cking livid!!!

He described a group of illegal aliens as having roots and law abiding other than being here AND then has the nerve to describe a small fine? A fine for good behaviour?

And then described them going to the end of the line - but no deportation! And then had the audacity to say:

"Some call this amnesty. I disagree..."

TRAITOR!!! SEDITIONIST!!! FELON!!! DESERTER!!!

And if that wasn't enough, he then takes a shot at Tancredo:

"and those who would use illegal immigration for political gain..."

SMEAR ARTIST!!! BACKSTABBER OF LOYAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS!!!

...and of course finished off with a sob story...

I am immediately sending out a letter to all family members asking them outright to cancel their membership in the Republican Party. And while I'm at it, offering free brick to them all who would like to "send-a-brick".

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH SHOULD IMMEDIATELY BE IMPEACHED!!!

=8-{

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

I was OK until he started on the Guest Worker thing. I just don't see how they can determine who has been here a "short" time and those that have been here longer. The ones that are allowed to work. Who will track these people and make sure they leave at the end of their "visit".

Still, from the first part of his talk I like the idea of securing the border and stopping the flow.

I also liked his push on learning English.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Foxnews saying right now, the Senate will vote tomorrow!!!????

I'm so glad he feels so compassionate towards the illegals, and the one that was wounded in Iraq.......he didn't mention anything about what American's do to make this country better!
    Nor did he mention any of the untold victims of illegal immigrants.

Well, those roots should only be since the last amnesty in 2000. Anyone before that had their chance to become a citizen but they chose not too. Anyone after that was out to cheat the system.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jorge just doesn't get it. Illegal means unwanted. We're not running a melting pot here anymore, it's a salad bowl. None of my family snuck across a border in the middle of the night. There is nothing in his guvmint that works properly and guest workers won't either. Deport illiegal alien invaders.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If an ilegal immigrant has been here for a year, it would be relatively easily to forge a one year letter

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Well, those roots should only be since the last amnesty in 2000. Anyone before that had their chance to become a citizen but they chose not too. Anyone after that was out to cheat the system.

Dixie
    Exactly, if this happens, they need a clear cut off date. But again, how are we to know?

IMPEACH!! I've am going to the voter registration office and cancelling MY affiliation with the Republican party. I've had it. No more republican, no more democrat votes from me. Ever, ever again. Period and end of story. Over and out.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Oh pleeeeeez JohnB, don't buy the bull. They don't enforce the laws. It's more BS. More appeasement.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Deep roots in America? Like the ones waving Mexican flags, spouting in SPANISH for us "gringos" to go back to Europe and get off "their continent"?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast