Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Probably 10 of the 12 million have been here for longer than 2 years... The remaining 2 million will forge a letter

Calm down guys , LOL {I'm spitting 10 penny nails again}

Remember, the devil is in the details AND THE DETAILS = citizenship to MILLIONS and ALL THEIR FAMILIES---no limitations

We need to make sure that all of Congress knows that WE KNOW their dirty secrets.

They're days are numbered if they cave in!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Jorge just doesn't get it. Illegal means unwanted. We're not running a melting pot here anymore, it's a salad bowl. None of my family snuck across a border in the middle of the night. There is nothing in his guvmint that works properly and guest workers won't either. Deport illiegal alien invaders.
    No, it's a taco salad! Tony Blankely said in 2050 this country will be 50% white, 50% Hispanic....where are the blacks in this?

White people better start having more kids...
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Here is a Transcript of Bush...
    Some in this country argue that the solution is to deport every illegal immigrant and that any proposal short of this amounts to amnesty. I disagree. It is neither wise nor realistic to round up millions of people, many with deep roots in the United States, and send them across the border. There is a rational middle ground between granting an automatic path to citizenship for every illegal immigrant, and a program of mass deportation. That middle ground recognizes that there are differences between an illegal immigrant who crossed the border recently and someone who has worked here for many years, and has a home, a family, and an otherwise clean record. I believe that illegal immigrants who have roots in our country and want to stay should have to pay a meaningful penalty for breaking the law to pay their taxes to learn English and to work in a job for a number of years. People who meet these conditions should be able to apply for citizenship but approval would not be automatic, and they will have to wait in line behind those who played by the rules and followed the law. What I have just described is not amnesty it is a way for those who have broken the law to pay their debt to society, and demonstrate the character that makes a good citizen.

Deep roots in America? Like the ones waving Mexican flags, spouting in SPANISH for us "gringos" to go back to Europe and get off "their continent"?
    They don't WANT to be Americans Mr. Bush!

He states that those looking to earn citizenship go to the back of the line, that is wrong as those in the back of the line are in their own countries waiting for citizenship not living in the US. They will go to the front of the line and pay a small fine and back taxes (what are these if you cannot even know what they were doing all the while they were here or how long?) This is the same crap. It is still amnesty.

With regards to the reserves on the border if they cannot not enforce or detain what good are they?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He said "roots in this country" which means anchor babies. They'll be popping out kids faster than ever now.

O'Reilly doesn't get it. He's still talking as if the National Guard will be guarding the border. O'Reilly must not have heard the whole speech.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Just remember most pundits live in nice gated communities and the only contact with illegals they have is cutting their grass and raising their children

Well, I feel like I've been spit in the face. Seems like the entire immigration process I went through didn't mean a friggin' thing in the end. Seems I could have entered illegally 10 years ago and I'd be able to become legal "just like that" through Bush's #5.
    I feel like an idiot, like legal immigration is nothing but a big fat joke. I feel literally sick to my stomach.

It really meant something to me when I raised my hand to swear I'd tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I frigging meant something!!!

Delay, delay, delay [enforcement], appease, appease, appease....

Just make sure that those treaties are signed and that the clock keeps ticking for their timetable.

Oh, and built more Nafta Corridor Highways that Americans will be banned from...

Makes you happy to remember that Dubai Ports will still be in charge of transport of Military equipment from Texas bases to the Middle East

I just so re-assured to remember that its China (PRC/Cosco) that is inspecting the Cargo ships in the Bahamas before they get to American shores, (just to make sure the timmers work)

Those nice 6000 National Guard .... seem like they might put them to use Reporting on location of the Minutemen....

Never mind their "rules of engagement" that will ensure that they won't be able to shot back, or carry real ammo...wouldn't want those druglords.
    ...oh...I mean...Mexican military types....to actually be stopped...

We should burn up phones or fax machines in the AM and remind the Republicans we'll be happy to work for their defeat in November...

The gutless led by the blind....

Must need that "slave labor pool" really bad...

Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast