Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sunset, Vent away. I know I have contributed my personal money to try and help. I too do not understand what is going on there. It would seem to me that rebuilding would be a boon to the economy if it was not all being sent back to Mexico. Part of the Bush family must not live there so he could care less and is more worried about his in-laws in Mexico. Keep the faith. New Orleans is in our prayers.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Bingo! Sunsetincali, you are in the right place. Shame on every legislator and every American who puts their "compassion" for foreigners ahead of taking care of our own. It appears a lot of people are walking around with blinders on.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

[quote="elzie"]"When are we going to take care of home
    is all I want to know? "

I've been asking myself the same question.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

New Orleans is just a sad, sad situation.

I don't think the administration intended for the people to return to New Orleans.

New Orleans is prime real estate. Just think what the gambling industry could do with all that = especially if the government condemns the property and they get it free or for a song. Then the government is going to use taxpayer money for rebuilding.

The way that was handled could not just be ineptness. No one is that inept.

The government ordered thousands of trailers for these people that could not be used on the coast. That was intentional, I think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

like all of you, I carry my soap box with me whereever I go. I have to take my aunt to the beauty parlor every Thursday and illegal invasion and the protests is always the big discussion.

Today we were talking about how the VICTIMS of Hurricane Katrina are being ignored and how our government is more concerned about the humane treatment of the illegals.

One of the beauticians was telling me that someone she knows had just now gotten a FEMA trailer -- Katrina was in August last year. She said he was so excited and it came brand new wrapped in plastic.

She said he went to the store to get provisions to move in -- when he came back his FEMA trailer was GONE!! He called and told them it was gone -- they asked what he meant and he told them it wasn't there, it was gone, somebody took it.

They brought him another trailer that was used and dirty, but he was glad to get it and had to clean it up.

Can you believe somebody hitched onto a trailer for a homeless person and made off with it?

There was suppose to be a surplus of over 4,000 trailors -- if that is true, why are people still living on the street? And why did it take almost 9 months for this man to get housing?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

What happened to all those trailers parked at the airport in Hope, Ark.?

Those are the ones I understand can't be used on the coast - so they were going to sell them.

Are they gone?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another trailer issue is many of them easily catch fire.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

yeah, how can we have surplus and still have people living on the streets.... I hadn't heard about the fires
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12