Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Good, well-written letter NoBueno.
    Thanks Populist! Thank you Gogo for your help and the excellent idea to enclose a letter in the prepaid envelope. Fortunately, I had remembered receiving it yesterday and had not yet tossed it. Now if I can only get one from Obama!

I only wish could be there when they open the envelope. They will probably throw it away when they discover no money is enclosed. Oh well, it will cost them the price of postage along with other costs associated with this type of mass mailing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Populist wrote:

And I believe it will be easier to defeat an amnesty plan coming from Obama than McCain.
    I disagree. Hey, haven't we already had this argument.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am waiting for my letter I have planned to tape 18 pennies(the big gas tax beak macamnesty wanted to give us) on a blank piece of paper and sending it to him witha few other comments of course.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

AE

I am still a registered Republican (due to the fact that Oregon has closed primaries). So, I am anxiously awaiting my little mailing to come in from McCains office to give them/him a piece of my mind.

No Bueno, good letter. Keep up the pressure guys, this is what will make a politician sit down and cry. Look at what we did to the senate switchboard last June! We can cause the same stir again.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

STEAM...........................................

I just went to McCains site and tried to find something about his supposed stance on immigration. Well there is something there: http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Iss ... 416efa.htm

but this is all it vaguely says......

So...I called . I asked what McCains plan/policy is for dealing with illegal aliens. She stuttered and had to put me on hold. Then she made the glib statement about deporting the criminals among them, and after the border has been secured, giving a path to citizenship to those who have "worked hard".

Well, you can guess that this got me into a tirade. No, I was nice, but I let loose. I asked that since my own family was struggling that if I went into any bank in the U.S. and made n "unauthorized withdrawal" could I also get a path to forgiveness too? I then explained that obviously I would go to jail as that is theft and it is no different with the illegal aliens.

I told the story of my mothers employer and the illegal named Javier there who got caught with someone else's ID and SSNO, boss said go get it fixed or no job, so Javier came back as "Enrique" and was rehired. I said that kind of thing happens all across this nation, every day and this along with crossing our border is a crime, so will all be deported? They should be.

I also said that the comment by McCain of giving a path to citizenship to those who have worked hard is a slap in the face to all Americans, and especially those out of work due to the illegals in our nation taking the jobs that Americans should have.

I told the story of a man in his 30's who drove trucks for the dry cleaners my mother works for, he was laid off by the boss there and told he could get a Mexican to do his job cheaper, when asked by this man why. So this job stealing illegal alien who replaced this hard working American man will get a bonus for being here illegally and stealing this American mans job, and will be rewarded by McCain for that? I said to this woman (who by now was probably hoping I would drop off of the face of the planet) there was NO WAY Americans were going to go for this as we have already said no last spring when his package was trying to be pushed through and we flooded DC with out calls and shut down the phone system.

She could not get off the line with me quick enough.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Good, well-written letter NoBueno.
    Thanks Populist! Thank you Gogo for your help and the excellent idea to enclose a letter in the prepaid envelope. Fortunately, I had remembered receiving it yesterday and had not yet tossed it. Now if I can only get one from Obama!

I only wish could be there when they open the envelope. They will probably throw it away when they discover no money is enclosed. Oh well, it will cost them the price of postage along with other costs associated with this type of mass mailing.
    Great letter NB. Ya, folks lets get on a roll in both parties. Spread the word. Your welcome .

Maybe we should all bookmark these sites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for you AE.

Here's my donation. Well, my friend. This peso's for you!!!

<div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

It has finally dawned on me that McCain or any of the rest give a hoot what we want .

They will all do what they have done for decades and that is lie to get elected ,then tell us all to go to hell with their actions .

This nation is about to go through chaos worse than anytime in it's history ,IMO.

Economic breakdown that is planned to put us all into subjection to them . This never could have happened without the permission of the people .

There are out numbered at least a hundred milion to one by us . We could have voted them out long time ago, instead we kept listening to their lies .

Quote Originally Posted by JDPA
    Here's my donation.

Oh my word where did you find that. LOL

NoAmnesty I agree with you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast