Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have to ask!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I agree! It will only take away from the citizens...CRIMINALS WILL STILL FIND THEM! This won't help anyone BUT CRIMINALS AND DISHONEST GOVERNMENT!

This president is a good example. See what his lying deceit has done to America! Fast Track, the War....MASSIVE INVASION OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY! If Americans AGREE TO GIVE UP THEIR WEAPONS... this will be a fatal mistake! Even someone like me can understand that! I as you all know I don't know about a lot of this...BUT EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I agree! It will only take away from the citizens...CRIMINALS WILL STILL FIND THEM! This won't help anyone BUT CRIMINALS AND DISHONEST GOVERNMENT!

This president is a good example. See what his lying deceit has done to America! Fast Track, the War....MASSIVE INVASION OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY! If Americans AGREE TO GIVE UP THEIR WEAPONS... this will be a fatal mistake! Even someone like me can understand that! I as you all know I don't know about a lot of this...BUT EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS!
    Nope, JAK........you know a lot more than you think you do
    And you're armed with the truth!

Only thing that I personally disagree with is the 'bush thing.'
    He can't do a blasted thing alone........can't do a thing without CONGRESS allowing it. That's the key!

Knowing that this isn't a 'bush thing' but it is a 'cabal' in which bush is just another player makes a difference in how this battle is fought, imho.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy was no strager to guns. The 22 he had was used to practice
    for the 9mm he also used.
    Gun owners often practice with the cheaper bullets of the 22, which has
    a lot of the physical characteristics of the 9mm. That way they become
    proficient with the 9mm on the cheap.

Kind of makes you wish one of the innocents was carrying a gun.

On gun control... does anybody really trust this government enough to let them be the only ones allowed to have guns?
    Not me!

On gun control... does anybody really trust this government enough to let them be the only ones allowed to have guns?
    Not me!
    Bingo
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

2nd Ammendment

I have spent most of my life living in North & South Dakota. One of the first things I learned as a child was how to "PROPERLY" handle a gun, my father said everyone should know how.
    Up here it is just second thought, you pretty much know that person holds a firearm (Legally). I heard on a radio talk show yesterday a caller from S Dakota said "Do you know why you never hear about those kinds of shootings in Wyoming, Mont., North & South Dakota?
    Because we SHOOT BACK!
    Our Forefathers gave THE PEOPLE the right to bear arms for ONE REASON...And ONE REASON ONLY...
    For the PEOPLE to KEEP THIER COUNTRY, When the Govt. becomes too powerful, when the PEOPLE start to lose THIER GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.
    When the Govt. starts to remove those rights, alittle at a time...Until the Govt. descides what RIGHTS you are allowed to have.
    It is an awful thought, still it is the truth.
    God Bless
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by savecalifornia
    Not me!
    In the wild, some animals have claws and some do not. Do you know what the ones with claws call the ones that do not? Dinner...

This cat refuses to be de-clawed.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by savecalifornia
    Not me!
    In the wild, some animals have claws and some do not. Do you know what the ones with claws call the ones that do not? Dinner...

This cat refuses to be de-clawed.
    This lioness agrees

and would suggest that we remember the historical facts concerning europe & russia in the 20th century.

Take away guns and only criminals will have guns!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    I want to know how a Chinese national, here on a student visa
    was able to get a gun!
    That is a very good question Shad.

It is a felony for illegal aliens to possess a gun or buy a gun. Anyone know the rules for those on student visas and was this guy's student visa still active or is he like half of our illegal aliens and an overstay?

W
    So you mean we have a gun control law and yet people still died?
    How is this possible?
    Isn't the answer to all senseless acts of violence more laws?

If the second amendment were enforced the way the first is then we would all be REQUIRED to carry guns.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast