Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have to ask!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OUT LAW GUNS AND ONLY THE OUTLAWS WILL HAVE THEM

Ironically, I was reading and getting ready to fill out my NRA membership form when I turned on the TV and saw the media showing the assinations at Virginia Tech. Someone said there is no evidence of this being an act of terror. As, far as I'm concerned those students were terrified and this was an act of Terror commited by a foreign national.

As usual, here comes the gun control group. And as usual, we have to here that countries like France think this all happened because of America's slack gun control laws. In my opinion, if even one of those students had a legal concealed weapon maybe that assisin would have been put down before killing 32 innocent people. He probably knew he had sitting ducks in those class rooms with no way of defending themselves. And he was right as those students and teachers could only either play dead or jump out of second story windows.

A friend of mine that is very familiar with hand guns told that the creap that killed all the innocent people was very skilled in shooting a hand gun seeing how accurate he was in his killing spree.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

and i renewed my FOID card yesterday...

I have my CCW Concealed carry. My idea of gun control is 15 shots within an inch. What would the outcome have been if the students and teachers were allowed to carry? Remember this School is a gun free zone. Let’s say three people in the class could have exercised their right to carry. What would the outcome have been then?

How come we never her about the town of Kennesaw Georgia. Here is the link http://ecclesia.org/truth/kennesaw.html
    Any of you see this in the news?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    I have my CCW Concealed carry. My idea of gun control is 15 shots within an inch. What would the outcome have been if the students and teachers were allowed to carry? Remember this School is a gun free zone. Let’s say three people in the class could have exercised their right to carry. What would the outcome have been then?

How come we never her about the town of Kennesaw Georgia. Here is the link http://ecclesia.org/truth/kennesaw.html
    Now I know why I like you so much, American, lol.

Had even a teacher been armed, this could have ended more quickly.

Wherever there is a 'gun free zone' there is higher crime.

Where is the critical thinking???
    Over the past several decades, Americans have consistantly been taught to follow rather than to THINK CRITICALLY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most likely a responsible gun owner will not have to use it. The way things are going law abiding American Citizens should carry a concealed gun. And if everyone knew that senseless slaughter like Virginia Tech might never happen again.

What's her name Rosy, the Puff Ball, O'Donnell, has said she has given up on gun control. Poor Rosy. She was hoping most Americans would lose their rights to bear arms and protect themselves. She said the NRA is to strong and powerful so she's given up....I hope so because she has no right to effect our ability to protect ourselves and my families.

Yet, we know she has armed guards to protect her ......butt.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made

Over the past several decades, Americans have consistantly been taught to follow rather than to THINK CRITICALLY.
    It is because great Minds think alike and great people band together! I think you are one on the greatest!
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

[quote=American_made]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made":yp0om0yl]I have my CCW Concealed carry. My idea of gun control is 15 shots within an inch. What would the outcome have been if the students and teachers were allowed to carry? Remember this School is a gun free zone. Let’s say three people in the class could have exercised their right to carry. What would the outcome have been then?

How come we never her about the town of Kennesaw Georgia. Here is the link [url="http://ecclesia.org/truth/kennesaw.html
    http://ecclesia.org/truth/kennesaw.html[/url]

It is because great Minds think alike and great people band together! I think you are one on the greatest![/quote:yp0om0yl]
    LOL, why thank you sir.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

illinois only allows off duty cops and illegals to carry consealed guns. i would if i could.

Just watching CNN describe an interview with the owner of the gun store where this guy in Virginia purchased the gun. They were asking him questions inferring that he should somehow feel some responsibility for having sold the "gun that killed those people" in spite of the fact that the gun was purchased legally with all the proper identification and no signs that anything was wrong.

I will always feel safer with a gun in the house. The police have a difficult job and most often are relegated to the unfortunate task of getting there after the crime has happened. If someone walks into my house with a gun, I shouldn't have to wait for someone to come rescue me and hope they get there in time. I should have some other options.

I was listening to a state trooper being interviewed and he said he feels that citizens should be able to carry a gun. As in many areas law enforcement is not able to get to the scene in time to save lives.

The situation at Virginia Tech is so tragic because it could of been avoided. Very recently a bill that would of allowed the students at Virginia Tech to legally carry a concealed gun was - Not Passed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast