Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I HAVE OFFICIALY PUT FOX NEWS ON LIFETIME BOYCOTT

They have put the latino point of view WAY ahead of Americans constantly, the also constantly haver Pro Immigration speakers on waaaaay more than Anti, and are helping them hammer their point of view down the throats of Americans who might not know any better. That entire channel has become very BOLD in the way they suck up to the pres and to mexico. It is all sugar coated when it comes wrong doings by Illegals and give them 99% coverage all the while Angry Americans get no coverage,case in point, the Minutemen. I will soon be throwing my TV out and just getting my news on the Internet from trusted sources. And just by mentioning a Pro Illegal march they are promoting it EVERYWHERE. Real nice.....I'm done with them forever, that channel will never be on my TV again. As long as I'm alive. I have emailed them hundreds of times about this and never have recieved a response.

Friends on fox, are real good about giving info on the cons of illegals...
    E.D. is as upset as we are.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

yeah she gets pissy at times, but her co-host is a chump, and so are the rest of the sympathetic numbnuts on that God forsaken station. Its back to reading for me. I'm done. Thanks for pointing that out though, I almost forgot about her.

Banned
    I seem to recall That Bill O'Reilly was one of the first to call for troops on the border. For the most part he's a pompous gasbag, but he was always right on this issue.

I am with you. I only watch fox at night, but have been a faithful viewer of both O'Reilly and Hannity. I watched an interview Bill did, and he actually didn't even really know what he was talking about. From his interviewing, it honestly sounded like he hadn't even watched the President's speech.

As many times as Hannity has been to the border, he hasn't pushed the issue as he should be. I watched an interview he conducted with someone from LULAC (this was months ago), and he didn't take it to her. I was shocked. I am all done with them too. Besides, watching Alan Colmes is painful, and infuriating.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

"Besides, watching Alan Colmes is painful, and infuriating."

Is he even human? I swear hes a robot of some sort. Bill has gone soft and has at times defended Illegals, the rest are soft as butter, if anyone at the station grows some balls let me know. Whatever happened to taking a stand? OOOOOOOO are they afraid of getting fired? So they jump on the train and side against their own country instead of telling the truth. They might not have come out and said so, but ignoring the facts, and ignoring the American/anti Illegal side of the story is just the same, there is no difference at all. Sellouts one and all.

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    I am with you. I only watch fox at night, but have been a faithful viewer of both O'Reilly and Hannity. I watched an interview Bill did, and he actually didn't even really know what he was talking about. From his interviewing, it honestly sounded like he hadn't even watched the President's speech.

As many times as Hannity has been to the border, he hasn't pushed the issue as he should be. I watched an interview he conducted with someone from LULAC (this was months ago), and he didn't take it to her. I was shocked. I am all done with them too. Besides, watching Alan Colmes is painful, and infuriating.
    He was pretty tough on Tony Snow today, surprisingly enough.

As much as I might cringe at Hannity's style in some respects, he's a decent guy, who's been good on this issue.

It figures that the idiots who run Free Republic drove him off that website.

His forum probably gets more traffic nowadays, so I'm sure he doesn't regret leaving.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

cnn is doing the same thing, polls that aren't accurate stating that 70 some % of americans want amnesty for illegals and a guest worker program. Pro-illegals. Those reporters are told what to say if they value their jobs.

Fox has always been in George Bush's pocket. They say what he wants them to say. Thus the reason Dick Cheney will only watch Fox news. The truth hurts, so he sticks with Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    cnn is doing the same thing, polls that aren't accurate stating that 70 some % of americans want amnesty for illegals and a guest worker program. Pro-illegals. Those reporters are told what to say if they value their jobs.
    Thank God for Lou Dobbs.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast