Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    re: TONY SNOW
    Heard him doing an interview on the radio tonight...Hannity I think.

He sounded like a tape recorder straight out of the GOP.
    Made a fool of himself, actually.

That * Was * That......he's off my radar screen now.
    Today was a good day.

Hannity went after Snow pretty hard on his nationally syndicated radio show, then Laura Ingraham-one of my favorite talk show hosts-really grilled his ass about four hours later on the same station.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

OH....it was Laura's show. And yes, she always does a great job.

My FAVE'S are MARK LEVIN & LAURA INGRAHAM.
    Hannity is a fence straddler but hides it very well. I've caught him too many times making sure that his door is left ajar just in case. He did it again today with the guest worker program.

Geez, they haven't even read this stuff to see all the fine print that will cause our borders to be null and void!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Tony Snow. One day he was filling in for Rush Limbaugh (this was YEARS ago) so I called in and actually got to talk with him for about 15 seconds on the radio. I told him then that I thought he was a poor excuse for a conservative. He used to be a very liberal guy, but he's apparently a moderate now. He sure ain't no conservative. Then, neither is Bush. lol

Re: O'Reilly. Sometimes he gets totally in somebody's face and I like that. I like it when one of those SOB idiots who try to spin get his ire up.
    On the other hand, I've seen Mr. O really cave in on some subjects. I don't know if he's getting heat from upstairs or if he is bi-polar. lol But
    I tend to watch him because he's more ENTERTAINING than most of the crap on TV. I mean, we've got 31 channels of garbage. And 5 of our channels are Spanish language. We're paying for channels we can't even understand. But we have told the cable company (Adelphia) that we are going to cancel if they don't give us the option of choosing our own channels and paying for only what we want and not what they force on us.

Re: Hannity. He seems like he's got a good heart, but sometimes he just seems so dopey. He tries really hard to make a good case for his opinions, so I give him an A for effort.

Re: Colms (or whatever). He's always looked like a skeleton with flesh over the bones. He's weird. He's often at a loss to come up with a viable argument against Hannity so I think he's a moderate in lib's clothing.

Re: E.D. She's also not the brightest bulb on the block, but she does give em hell about illegals. I applaud (literally!) when she's done with her tirade sometimes.

Re: Michell Malkin. I first SAW her and figured she was a leftwinger. Then I LISTENED to her. Just proves you can't judge a book..... Anyhow, I like her Vent videos on her website.

I've often felt like throwing all the TVs in the house into the trash. But then I think: What will I do when I need to learn about the latest condoms or douches or spermicides.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    OH....it was Laura's show. And yes, she always does a great job.

My FAVE'S are MARK LEVIN & LAURA INGRAHAM.
    Hannity is a fence straddler but hides it very well. I've caught him too many times making sure that his door is left ajar just in case. He did it again today with the guest worker program.

Geez, they haven't even read this stuff to see all the fine print that will cause our borders to be null and void!!
    Yes, Mark Levin is phenomenal.

I loved his blistering polemic, Men In Black.

He seems to get better-and refine his craft as a professional talk show host-with each passing day.

I didn't notice Hannity straddling, but I'll concede that he can do a much better job of holding Republicans' feet to the fire.

I really miss Steve Malzeberg though.

He was my favorite host on WABC, bar none.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I like watching John Gibson on Fox, and love listening to him on XM 168 where he blasts illegal immigration!

What would we do without Fox? At least they give us a view we will never get from the liberal media.

KickEmOut, and SpeakEnglish, you are both right, only liberal from the other news shows barring Lou Dobbs. As for Allen, Sean,s sidekick, he is just so pitiful and so downright homely that I just wind up feeling sorry for him lol I get so tickled when most of their guest wind up calling him Sean, you can hear poor Allen in the background, I'm Allen, or My name is Allen, must be so frustrating for him. Once in a while he comes up with somthing worthwile like he believes the companies should be hit very hard for hiring illegals, I agree.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Fox media will have news that sells. Lets face it Americans are sensitive people and showing an illegal kids trying to cross the border to meet there Mom will make people in the US goes into shock and watch the whole episode like a soap opera.
    Its all business, Its what sells.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123