Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Smell A Rat!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Smell A Rat!

Realizing their “race cardâ€

such as nooses being found hanging in high schools and on college campuses, and hate-filled notes or swastikas being left in neighborhoods. I believe this is by design, and it will intensify in an effort to give credence to their false accusations of racially-motivated Hispanic persecution in this country.
    This actually sounds like my PM box here at ALIPAC. I love getting those KKK "enlistment" ads from the trolls. They are quite articulate and seem to love us here!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

The MSM has been stirring racial tension for quite a while now.......The Rodney King case, the LA riots, the Regional Denny case, OJ Simpson, on and on and on.....they LOVE to stir racial tension between blacks and whites. I don't know for sure why, but they sure love to do it, and its happened since I can remember.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

There has been a rat in our presence for a long time. It's called the government. Chertoff said, "Okay, I'll enforce the laws, but it's going to be painful." The roundups started, then soon the harships stories started flooding the media. Crops are rotting in the fields, children don't dare to go to school. It's all a tactic for when they slam the amnesty bill at us again. You have Mexico calling us xenophobics and racists because we want law and order back in this country. We have Mexico interferring in our Congressional business, and Bush goes to court to protect a murderer. It's been obvious from the start that Bush wants anarchy to prove his point. He puts on a big show of enforcing the law, at the same time he's sitting back acting smug for what's happening around this country, so he can tell us I told you so.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    This actually sounds like my PM box here at ALIPAC. I love getting those KKK "enlistment" ads from the trolls. They are quite articulate and seem to love us here!
    I got a really weird one one time -- it was directed at W, but for some reason I received it, and probably many others. It said that we should not support Tancredo because he is not a WASP These people are really pathetic. It even suggested we do need illegals here for slaves or something. It was really long with pictures, and really ridiculous. Its amazing how much time and energy they waste on futile attempts.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It's despicable that they would stoop to such vile tactics to garner support for amnesty and illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I got a really weird one one time -- it was directed at W, but for some reason I received it, and probably many others. It said that we should not support Tancredo because he is not a WASP These people are really pathetic. It even suggested we do need illegals here for slaves or something. It was really long with pictures, and really ridiculous. Its amazing how much time and energy they waste on futile attempts.
    Those are definately the ones I've been getting too Bear!
    I always reply back to them and ask if they would like to have a civilized debate, but they never answer. I guess the trolls don't have much brain cells anyway.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Yes I agree. The illegal alien and OBL crowd already tries to jump on the civil rights movement at all costs. Constantly comparing the fictional "struggles" of illegal aliens to those of Black Americans who were denied rights that other Americans received. Illegal aliens are constantly compared to Rosa Parks and other civil rights figures-as if there could be any comparison.

The one thing that I have noticed is the issue of ID being used as of late as well. If the SCOTUS rules that it is unconstitutional to ask someone to show ID to vote, watch out. This gets compared to Jim Crow and Black Americans who were wrongly denied the right to vote, poll taxes, etc. If we try to ask for ID when an Illegal-mostly Hispanic- is pulled over-it is compared to Black Americans who have been pulled overin the past for just driving through a White town or some other type of racial incident of the past when race relations were at the worst.

I think the goal is to have these incidents flood the MSM and take away from the real issue of law breaking-not race. I also believe these groups think that they can somehow form an alliance of Black Americans and Hispanics who are for OBL against the "racists" who want to end illegal aliens from taking our country. Luckily, the majority of Black and Hispanic Americans do not feel this way, they are Americans who want to save our country just as much as anyone else. The MSM will seldom show you that-they LOVE ro report on ANYTHING that resembles racial tension. That is a real shame. This not only strains race relations but I believe takes away from legitimacy of true racist actions.

The other argument would be if the Black Americans did not form an alliance with the OBL, then try to have real racial tension between Black and White Americans. While they are busy "fighting" one another, the OBL and Illegals can take over this country. I have to say after seeing what has happened to our country, nothing would surprise me anymore.

While I know that there exists racism and racial tension in this world and there always will be, I also believe we have come very far in race relations. I think the majority of the people can look beyond skin color and judge each other by their character. Unfortunately, the MSM will tell you otherwise.

I will end by saying, I truly think that this OBL crowd will do anything in their power to win. I believe they would have no problems placing nooses or other reminders of a dark time in this country, to further divide this country to benefit themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    It's despicable that they would stoop to such vile tactics to garner support for amnesty and illegal aliens.
    They have stooped this low before, and it is "despicable". It's all done for the sake of the almighty dollar. Amnesty = Cheap Labor AND Illegal Aliens = EVEN CHEAPER LABOR!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nicole wrote:
    The other argument would be if the Black Americans did not form an alliance with the OBL, then try to have real racial tension between Black and White Americans. While they are busy "fighting" one another, the OBL and Illegals can take over this country.
    Precisely! Divide and Conquer.

Wake up America!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast