Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Smell A Rat!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is a rat...a BIG UGLY RAT...and they will be trying to set us up...that is the sick game ...You are 100 percent right...and notice all the gun news as well...but very little news about illegals killing Americans
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    It is a rat...a BIG UGLY RAT...and they will be trying to set us up...that is the sick game ...You are 100 percent right...and notice all the gun news as well...but very little news about illegals killing Americans
    Yes unless it is on blogs, ALIPAC or talk radio, we seldom hear about illegal alien violent crime. If it is covered on MSM it is shown once or twice not hundreds of times like other stories. Plus, more often than not, the word illegal is non-existent or replaced with one of their feel good words.

Does anyone else smell a rat?
    FedupDeb, I can't believe your post. Last night on the Drudge Report I read that noose story and your exact thought crossed my mind.

I think it is possible that we are smelling a rat. If not, it's certainly pathetic to think that there are people who would think like that, let alone do something as horrible as that. With any luck it will be uncovered. In the meantime it would seem very possible and even likely that there may well be some in this country who are against enforcing immigration laws who might be welcoming these horrible stories. Disgusting! Let's hope the truth will be uncovered and let's hope it will really be the truth.

But the possibility of a "rat" is definitely something which also crossed my mind as well.

Obviously, we're not alone in asking about that possibility.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They who control the money, control he policy. They who control the media set the policy.

This is all very well oiled and orchestrated.

The MSM will filter to you what "it" wants to accomplish thru its money masters. The sheeple will eat it up.

This can all be stopped, if you vote Ron Paul. Donate generously.

We have the euro, coming of the amero, and now talks of a common African currency... Dare I say, the middle east is next -- iraq/iran invastions. The world bank behind it all.

It's been obvious from the start that Bush wants anarchy to prove his point. He puts on a big show of enforcing the law, at the same time he's sitting back acting smug for what's happening around this country, so he can tell us I told
    I hope you're wrong, tinybob, but I can see your point. One thing I know is that President Bush KNOWS in his HEART (yes, he does have to have an inner conscious core SOMEWHERE), but I know that he knows that those of us fighting for our laws to be enforced and who are absolutely against illegal immigration and amnesty are NOT racists.

I've always felt strongly that he knows this. He may act naive when it's convenient for him, but he is not naive. He knows exactly what's going on and why.

He knows what our problems with illegal immigration are.....our sovereignty, our language, culture and our principles. He knows it, mark my words.

Let's hope and pray that he will not allow himself to fall prey to those who will obviously attempt to push him into thinking what he knows is wrong and untrue.

I don't have A LOT of faith that he will hold up regarding that, but I can only say that I sure hope and pray so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope I'm wrong, too, Legal. But the man must know how many people are getting killed by illegal aliens in this country. He must see the destruction, not only to our culture, but to our democratic system. Somehow I can't believe this President does not see what's going, yet he allows it to happen anyway. What kind of man sits back and watches his country get destroyed for the "greater good".
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Ok, first I hear on the radio then on TV that we are all going to have to pay much higher prices for food because of the Bush administration's anti-immigration policies. Then I hear people at work talking about the propaganda. Plus I hear about the Bush administration's support of a rapist and murderer on death row that's an illegal alien. You know, Bush himself promised the father that the murderer would not be moved off death row.

1) We still grow crops in America?

2) BS that deportations that seem centered around fast food stores, warehouses and gang areas are going to have any effect on food prices.

3) the deportations just started.

4) The Fed cut interest rates by 50 base points. About now is the right time for the inflationary effect of the depreciating dollar to show up on the shelves.

5) Inflation makes imports cost alot more, that's INFLATION as a result of BUSH's policies, not as a result of a few immigrants who will likely re-cross the open border being deported.

6) The Bush administration's anti-imigration policies?!?!?!?! what the heck are they smoking? Since when was Bush against illegal aliens? El Presidente against illegal aliens? I strongly doubt that.

7) If there is truth to these claims, then why do they have to say them over and over like they are spewing propaganda?

Thanks, tinybob. Sorry I had to run in the middle of our converstation, my children needed their dinner.

As we were saying, Yes, President Bush understands and knows exactly why we are here and he knows that after 9/11, we are VERY AWARE and CONCERNED that people can walk right into America, drive right into America, fly right into America.....come here however they want without proper screening and authorization NO MATTER WHAT THEIR PURPOSE for being here is.

This cannot go on. The danger it creates for Americans is horrendous and inexcusable.

President Bush knows the truth to all of this. He also knows the type of people who are fighting illegal immigration are some of the most just and fair minded people in the country......FAR from being predjudice or racist.

We are all about "fairness and doing things right". We believe in our laws and in being responsible and taking care of our country and we believe that illegal immigration is wrong and unfair to ALL U.S. citizens and legal residents. It doesn't matter what color we are, what matters is that we depend on our laws being enforced to keep our country safe and law abiding. This battle is not about color in any sense of the word, it's about security, respect for our laws and the sovereignty of our country. These things are critically important not only for the USA, but for any country.

Yes, tinybob, I believe 100% that he knows that. As I said before, I've always thought this since day one of joining in this battle.

I would never involve myself in anything that was meant to be unfair or unkind to any human being on the face of this earth, and from all the people I've met throughout all of this, I've only met people who share the same beliefs and feelings.

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL!! It can't be said enough!! It's probably the most truthful statement known to mankind.

But that does not mean that the people of any country should have a government that will not stand up and protect them when it is necessary.

When a country has 20-30 million people in it illegally.....it's way past time for the government to be responsible enough to stop it.

That is President Bush's responsibility, since he is the head of our government.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    As we were saying, Yes, President Bush understands and knows exactly why we are here and he knows that after 9/11, we are VERY AWARE and CONCERNED that people can walk right into America, drive right into America, fly right into America.....come here however they want without proper screening and authorization NO MATTER WHAT THEIR PURPOSE for being here is.

This cannot go on. The danger it creates for Americans is horrendous and inexcusable.

President Bush knows the truth to all of this.
    that is what makes him both a total traitor and a miserable human being, not to mention the worst president we've ever had to bear in our history.

no other president actively worked against the american people like this, to champion a foreign group, in such a persistent manner.

horrendous and inexcusable is an understatement.

LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    I would never involve myself in anything that was meant to be unfair or unkind to any human being on the face of this earth, and from all the people I've met throughout all of this, I've only met people who share the same beliefs and feelings.
    Precisely! That is why they are failing to convince the world that those who oppose illegal immigration are motivated by racial hatred. They ALL know that our motives are honorable. They know that we are trying to save our country, and that our opposition to amnesty and illegal immigration has no relation to racism or ethnicity.

They are running out of lies, and are now feeling cornered. We all know what happens when rats are cornered....they attack.

Bush, et al, have promised open borders and amnesty to Mexico, big business and special interest groups. All of their back room strategies, and 11th hour amendments, have failed to deliver on those promises. Their desperation makes this an extremely volatile situation.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast