Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Smell A Rat!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nicole, you're right about the Republicans not being much better, but the alternative is worse. I'm going to re-register Independent myself. I heard not long ago that the majority of the voters are registered Independent. Someone posted the figures not long ago.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Nicole, you're right about the Republicans not being much better, but the alternative is worse. I'm going to re-register Independent myself. I heard not long ago that the majority of the voters are registered Independent. Someone posted the figures not long ago.
    I too am registering independent after the NH primary- I have to remain a registered repub to vote for Tancredo. Then I will become an independent. If we could get a good viable independent candidate that really spoke for what the American people wanted that would be great. Both political parties need a real wakeup call that Americans do not want amnesty, NAU, SPP, NAFTA and the like.

A lot of people laughed at Ross Perot but he was deadset against NAFTA and I don't know for sure but I believe he would be against something like the NAU as well. Just think how different that might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I can tell you right now, if a Democrat gets elected President, we're sunk big time.
    I couldn't agree more, and it's troubling that my Democrat friends are also raising concerns about the possibility.
    How will it be any different if say Rudi is elected? I have really found no difference between the leading dems and leading repubs when it comes to securing our border, enforcing immigration laws, and the NAU/SPP. Do you really think Rudi will be any different on those issues?

Now if Tancredo, Hunter or Paul gets in, that is a different story for illegal aliens, NAFTA, NAU and SPP?

When we are talking immigration, NAFTA type programs and NAU SPP, I really don't believe there is any difference between the leading dems and repubs.
    You make a valid point---we are being assaulted from both sides--- however, the danger I see is having a Democrat in the White House and a Democrat-controlled House and Senate. I fear it will contribute to a psychology of defeat on the part of many conservative and moderate Americans. The changes Hillary and her ilk advocate--universal health care, baby bonuses and other government "handouts" come with a price-- and the changes instituted by Democrats tend to be more systemic and harder to reverse. And Hillary has made no bones about the fact that she plans to address "comprehensive immigration reform" early in her Presidency. And she will.

Not to hijack fedupDeb's thread, but I've seen Hillary up close--she was on the board of a large and wasteful non-profit I used to work for, and she's extremely clever and, as you've probably already surmised, chameleon-like. She's also very determined and resourceful. I have a dear friend who knows her quite well, and let's just say it's true in this case that familiarity breeds contempt.

The time is ripe for a good Independent to pop onto the scene. One can only hope.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe you're right FedupDeb.

I don't know if there's more incidents than usual but we all know the media spoon feeds us the news THEY want us to hear. Everytime I turn on the news I see the thug Al Shaprton stirring up racial tensions, after all that's how he makes his living, he can't let racism die. Same with Jesse Jackson, I see his face I see a facade born of a lifetime of looking through race colored galsses. Most three year olds are far more articulate than that waste of flesh.

I've also noticed an uptick of crimes committed with guns being reported, a new one almost everyday! Not ONE story of someone who was saved by defending himself with a gun which I'm sure also happens daily. I honestly cannot remember the last time I heard a positive gun report.

I also believe that Rick Sanchez is stirring up racial tensions on his show. First, he had a grip about a remark made by O'Reilly on Fox and now it's a remark from John Gibson, also on Fox. Roland Roberts (I think that's his name) really put Rick in his place last night about the John Gibson remark. I am not watching Rick anymore. I might just be one person not watching, but I'm not boosting his ratings for his one-sided, one-view show.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I also believe that Rick Sanchez is stirring up racial tensions on his show. First, he had a grip about a remark made by O'Reilly on Fox and now it's a remark from John Gibson, also on Fox. Roland Roberts (I think that's his name) really put Rick in his place last night about the John Gibson remark. I am not watching Rick anymore. I might just be one person not watching, but I'm not boosting his ratings for his one-sided, one-view show.
    Rick Sanchez is a doofus. His show has already become tedious, and I suspect it won't be around much longer. A new illegal sob story every night renders these situations pretty much interchangeable. I think the same can be said for the racial tension angle, and I believe that's what sunk Paula Zahn. Well that, and her vapid personality. Her stint on that show consisted of recycling the same premise each night, which probably caused it to lose impact with the larger audience. It seemed to devolve into a nightly bitchfest, with seemingly noone seeking resolution.

I watched Sanchez twice, but I won't do so again. I don't see him as having anything useful to add to this debate. Besides, he has a bullying demeanor that's a turnoff, and I suspect I'm not alone in thinking that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Rick Sanchez is a doofus. His show has already become tedious, and I suspect it won't be around much longer. A new illegal sob story every night renders these situations pretty much interchangeable. I think the same can be said for the racial tension angle, and I believe that's what sunk Paula Zahn. Well that, and her vapid personality. Her stint on that show consisted of recycling the same premise each night, which probably caused it to lose impact with the larger audience. It seemed to devolve into a nightly bitchfest, with seemingly noone seeking resolution.

I watched Sanchez twice, but I won't do so again. I don't see him as having anything useful to add to this debate. Besides, he has a bullying demeanor that's a turnoff, and I suspect I'm not alone in thinking that.
    I couldn't agree more. If Rick Sanchez really wanted to report the "facts," he would also interview the victims of illegal aliens. It's just a matter of time before people become sick of his illegal alien sob stories. It's hard for me to even look at his obnoxious face.

Expect him to soon interview Al and Jesse in an attempt to further incite racial tensions. It's all so pathetically transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    [
    I too am registering independent after the NH primary- I have to remain a registered repub to vote for Tancredo. Then I will become an independent. If we could get a good viable independent candidate that really spoke for what the American people wanted that would be great. Both political parties need a real wakeup call that Americans do not want amnesty, NAU, SPP, NAFTA and the like.

A lot of people laughed at Ross Perot but he was deadset against NAFTA and I don't know for sure but I believe he would be against something like the NAU as well. Just think how different that might have been.
    I agree that when it comes to globalism (innimgration or trade) there is not a dimes difference between the two parties. The BOTH definitely want the NAU......yes, Ross was big time against NAFTA, and I as well am sure that he would be against the NAU. His party -- The Reform Party -- was actually dead on, on the important issues. Against outsourcing, pro-campaign finance reform, and yes, against illegal immigration. They actualy had some good things to say about foreign policy as well -- this was an anti-globalist party. Hillary or Rudy? Flip a coin, both equally bad.

If Tom or Duncan don't get the nomination (likely) we should flood his phone-line and in-box with requests at an independent or Third Paty run. I think Tom would be the most open to to this.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234