Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Smell A Rat!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    It's despicable that they would stoop to such vile tactics to garner support for amnesty and illegal aliens.
    They have stooped this low before, and it is "despicable". It's all done for the sake of the almighty dollar. Amnesty = Cheap Labor AND Illegal Aliens = EVEN CHEAPER LABOR!
    They are just getting started. Before it is over the US will never believe how low they actually went. We are allready hearing about the "refugees" fleeing the laws being enforced. Ex mexican president calling us all xenophobes and telling us there is nothing you can do about it. Boosh kissing their a$$ every step of the way. No we have seen nothing yet, just wait till the mexicrats get in in 09.. Heaven help the USA. The race issue kinda died out some because it just didn't work anymore, so now it is time for them to revive it and use it as their trump card.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

I hate to say this, but I think you're on to something, fedupDeb. What seemed inconceivable ten years ago, now seems entirely possible.

This might sound cynical, but what surer way to pave the way to tyranny. For our own good, of course.

The NAU can't go forward without Mexico's involvement, that's why Bush is kissing Mexico's butt. Although he may find a harder nut to crack in the Canadian people. They are onto this delusion of Bush's, too, and they ain't happy about it. I can tell you right now, if a Democrat gets elected President, we're sunk big time.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sippy you're getting those emails too.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

FedUpDeb,I believe great minds think alike-after hearing of the second or third case of nooses being hung in less than two weeks I began to think it was a little hinky that everyone seemed to be doing the exact same "hate crime" then I thought like you maybe its a diversion.
    Well within this past week on my local news there has been three or four more "hate" crimes besides the noose incidents.I,like you, find this suspect.
    Why the sudden uptick?
    Why almost no reporting on local violent crime-like it just stopped happening?
    I think the kids in Newark ONLY got the coverage they did because the media didn't know the perps were illegal,if they had known that before reporting I truly believe the story would NEVER have even aired.

I fear there is only more to come.They won't give up easily,they have too much to lose. Imho,they are going to create more distractions like these because if they can get us involved suspecting/fighting amongst ourselves we will be too busy to notice what they are slipping by.

Like you FedupDeb,I smell a rat.

Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I can tell you right now, if a Democrat gets elected President, we're sunk big time.
    I couldn't agree more, and it's troubling that my Democrat friends are also raising concerns about the possibility.

I have to agree. If white and black Americans unite against our common Enemy, IMO we have a chance. If the MSM is able to create a climate of racial tensions and we cannot work together to save our o****ry, then it is over.

Its all about the NAU and global economy. Jerome Corsi blew the whistle
    on it a long time ago...just not many people were listening.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I can tell you right now, if a Democrat gets elected President, we're sunk big time.
    I couldn't agree more, and it's troubling that my Democrat friends are also raising concerns about the possibility.
    How will it be any different if say Rudi is elected? I have really found no difference between the leading dems and leading repubs when it comes to securing our border, enforcing immigration laws, and the NAU/SPP. Do you really think Rudi will be any different on those issues?

Now if Tancredo, Hunter or Paul gets in, that is a different story for illegal aliens, NAFTA, NAU and SPP?

When we are talking immigration, NAFTA type programs and NAU SPP, I really don't believe there is any difference between the leading dems and repubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    sippy you're getting those emails too.
    Oh yeah, I love getting the troll emails and PM's. I especially love how they took the time to single out certain ALIPAC members.
    They are desperate!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast