Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I want to know why we don't have more Afro Americans standing here with us in this fight? Clearly they are being hurt just as much as the rest of us maybe more in ways.We need some way to recruit them to come here and stand with us in this fight!
    Well here's one and I AM MAD AS HELL!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    nittygritty wrote:

I want to know why we don't have more Afro Americans standing here with us in this fight? Clearly they are being hurt just as much as the rest of us maybe more in ways.We need some way to recruit them to come here and stand with us in this fight!
    Haven't you heard, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, NAACP,and the Congressional Black Caucus support amnesty and citizenship for illegal aliens. The strange thing is, a lot of individuals blacks in the community don't agree, but unfortunately they are hesitant to jump on board because they don't won't to buck their leadership and be labeled as traitors. Trust me, most African-Americans know they are the losers here, but their leadership has convinced some of them that uniting with the Mexican illegals will make them stronger. You know how it goes, there is strength in numbers or so that is what the the African-American community is being told, but like many whites, a significant number of blacks privately express doubts, even animosity, toward illegal immigrants. They are not all followers, we do have some influential black leaders supporting a tougher stand against illegal immigration. One gentleman that comes to mind in that category is Alan Keyes.
    No we are not all followers. First and foremost we haven't had a leader since Martin Luther King was assasinated. I am angry that the White media continue to parade out Jessie (the pimp) Jackson and Al (the liar) Sharpton as "Black Leaders". They have both pimped and pandered our race and the legacy of King and other true leaders to gain wealth and prosperity for themselves and their families. Not only am I angry with the Jessie and Al, I am angry with the PDiddy's, and other punks that have degraded and used our race and Black women (of which I am one) to amass wealth while destroying the mindset of too many of our youth of all races/cultures.

Here's one Black woman who HATES ILLEGALS, I am angry with our pathetic politicians of both parties and I am heartbroken to see what is happening to our country. I work in downtown Chicago and I have shouted down illegals during several of their numerous illegal parades, while others stood idoly by as if it were a Macy's Day parade, or gone on about their business as if hundreds of thousands of illegals marching down the streets of America waiving Mexican flags is an everyday occurrence. If Blacks would educate themselves with regard to this invasion they would realize the illegals not only hate the "gringo" they hate Black people as well. They are merely pretending to make this about all people of color because emboldens their cries of racism and it justifies their label of racist White Americans.

So many people are lazy or too afraid to do anything. I've sold one home escaping their invasion and I refuse to keep running from aliens in my own country.

Miss Preachin'

I am reading Taylor Branch's trilogy on America in the King years --
    right now I am on At Caanan's Edge -- the 3rd book in the trilogy. MLKjr
    is my hero. That probably sounds funny for a white kid from
    NC, but as a child in the 60s I marveled at the courage & moral clarity
    of a people, who were subjected to forced immigration, claim their right
    to full citizenship. I think MLKjr should be on Rushmore with the other
    Sphinxes. I think a lot
    of white folks of a moderate bent are afraid to speak out on illegal
    immigration because they think someone may think them racist. When
    black folk, like yourself, start speaking out, it will come down like a ton
    of bricks on our leaders. You have the right as a people, who were forced
    to come to this country, to speak out on this perversion of our laws.

Keep on keepin' on. Get more people on board. I totally agree with your
    statements in the post.

Re: If amnesty is given to 15 million plus illegals,

[quote="dyehard39"]If amnesty is given to 15 million plus illegals, this country, as we know it, would be destroyed.

Now we have an example of the
    Mexican city inside America - Maywood
    and
    American city inside America - Hazelton
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Miss Preachin'

I am reading Taylor Branch's trilogy on America in the King years --
    right now I am on At Caanan's Edge -- the 3rd book in the trilogy. MLKjr
    is my hero. That probably sounds funny for a white kid from Wilmington,
    NC, but as a child in the 60s I marveled at the courage & moral clarity
    of a people, who were subjected to forced immigration, claim their right
    to full citizenship. I think MLKjr should be on Rushmore with the other
    Sphinxes. A lot of the rhetoric of the anti-immigration movement bothers
    me because it sounds like some of the stuff I heard as a kid. I think a lot
    of white folks of a moderate bent are afraid to speak out on illegal
    immigration because they think someone may think them racist. When
    black folk, like yourself, start speaking out, it will come down like a ton
    of bricks on our leaders. You have the right as a people, who were forced
    to come to this country, to speak out on this perversion of our laws.

Keep on keepin' on. Get more people on board. I totally agree with your
    statements in the post.
    I applaud you for reading up on the history of the movement. There are so many Black kids today who are clueless as to the history of the struggle, they are too busy watching MTV, BET and aspiring to be rappers, thugs and losers. Adding insult to injury are the perps such as Jackson and Sharpton masquerading as Black leaders.

I was 4 years old when my grandmother took me to my first civil rights march and I had the honor of being hosed down like a dog in the streets of Chicago. But you know what? I was honored to be in King's presence. Just as it mattered not to Dr. King, it matters not to me that you are White, you are still my brother.

It angers me that the (R)ace card is being played because it has been used to paralyze this movement and as a result the sell-out politicians are more than happy to sell our great nation to the highest bidder.

I am an AMERICAN born bred. I love my country and refuse to see it destroyed by a bunch of illegal aliens.

God Bless and lets keep up the fight!

Again.......the problem in this country is that John Q Citizen is all too self absorbed, hell bent on instant gradification and is basically in a political coma. American Apathy is the most formidable weapon the Illegal Immigration movement has right now but fortunately for us, that seems to be changing. The best way to attack is on a local level, remember all politics is local!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Dem4labor, when I was at Geiger in J-Ville I used to go to Wilmington on weekends. It was beautiful and called itself the "All American City". Now I understand that it has been over run and I'm very sorry to hear that.

MW
    Preachingtothechoir wrote:

No we are not all followers. First and foremost we haven't had a leader since Martin Luther King was assasinated. I am angry that the White media continue to parade out Jessie (the pimp) Jackson and Al (the liar) Sharpton as "Black Leaders". They have both pimped and pandered our race and the legacy of King and other true leaders to gain wealth and prosperity for themselves and their families. Not only am I angry with the Jessie and Al, I am angry with the PDiddy's, and other punks that have degraded and used our race and Black women (of which I am one) to amass wealth while destroying the mindset of too many of our youth of all races/cultures.

Here's one Black woman who HATES ILLEGALS, I am angry with our pathetic politicians of both parties and I am heartbroken to see what is happening to our country. I work in downtown Chicago and I have shouted down illegals during several of their numerous illegal parades, while others stood idoly by as if it were a Macy's Day parade, or gone on about their business as if hundreds of thousands of illegals marching down the streets of America waiving Mexican flags is an everyday occurrence. If Blacks would educate themselves with regard to this invasion they would realize the illegals not only hate the "gringo" they hate Black people as well. They are merely pretending to make this about all people of color because emboldens their cries of racism and it justifies their label of racist White Americans.

So many people are lazy or too afraid to do anything. I've sold one home escaping their invasion and I refuse to keep running from aliens in my own country.
    Very well said, thank you and welcome to ALIPAC Preachingtothechoir.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Well here's one and I AM MAD AS HELL![/quote]

And here is another who gets madder by the day.

If amnesty is given to 15 million plus illegals, this country, as we know it, would be destroyed. Th affects alone of the children born to these illegals would be come eligible for all or some form of social services.

And don't forget that Reagan's stupidity in giving three million amnesty was what drew in 20 million more. So does that mean that fifteen million will draw in fifty or sixty million more so we can give them amnesty in 2026???[/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast