Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone who is a member of NumbersUSA opted to be put in contact with people from your area?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    BUT JUST DO NOT IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS "I AM AFRO-AMERICAN"
    You know, I take a lot of surveys that ask about race or nationality. Any of them that have the option "other" is the one I check and I type in the word American. What the hell difference does it make what color people are when it comes to getting our jobs taken away, given away and abolished? Americans are Americans. Period.

You are soooooo correct. We as Americans ALL loose. We as Republicans and Democrats ALL loose. The traitors now in office have nothing in common with the Democrats and Republicans of 20 years ago. The Democrats do not stand for the people any longer like they used to and the Republicans are no longer conservatives as just two examples. Ones skin color makes no difference. Do Afro Americans love there country less then Chinese Americans or Hispanic Americans or even White Americans? If we loose this fight in the long run we loose what’s left of our sovereignty! We loose America its self, it becomes extinct. That is what is important... it is we all survive as Americans. We All remain free in our republic.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234