Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If S. 2611 Passes, Then What?

Hey folks,
    I would like to get everyone's thoughts on this one.

Let's set the immediate future hypothetical stage with the following.

Its Feb. 2007, many of our dirt bag politicians (Kennedy, Guiterrez, Pence, Specter, etc.) miraculously get relected. Now that the election heat is off, they go back to the 'drawing board' to hammer out the differences with the Senate and the House bills.
    Let's say the "resolution" Congress comes up with is a mix with some border enforcement and offers a blanket amnesty for those who are already here? What will Americans do then?

I fear the day is coming soon when We The People will need to take action into our own hands. I am not implying anything voilent, but something must be done.

IMO, I believe another million man march would be necessary in Washington. But again, this is just my opinion.

If this is not practical, then what would be our next course of action?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I have often wondered too what's gonna happen once the elections are over.They are then free to do as they please.

There is a critical flaw in their plans.

The bill does not make illegal aliens instant citizens and takes 6-10 years for that which means the law can be reversed and the Guest Worker mechanism can be turned into an efficient deportation tool.

If it should pass, we will call on our allies to join us endorsing the Guest Worker registration process so we can reverse the law and use it as a deportation tool. Good luck getting illegals to sign up after that.

The bigger danger is actually in the Corporate amnesties in the bill.

Right now, banks and companies guilty of the felony of aiding and abetting illegal aliens can be charged under the statute of limitations on Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii) for up to six years in the future.

This means that although La Raza supporter Alberto Gonzales may not be willing to enforce the existing law, that does not mean that the next two Attorney Generals of the US will do the same.

We have them in a real corner now.

There is only one way out for them if they see the situation clearly. Reverse course and enforce our existing immigration laws.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    The bill does not make illegal aliens instant citizens and takes 6-10 years for that which means the law can be reversed and the Guest Worker mechanism can be turned into an efficient deportation tool.
    It may not make them instant citizens, but it does make them legal immigrants, which entitles them to a host of things they aren't currently eligible for. Furthermore, in my opinion, once they are put on a path to citizenship, there will be no reversal - in other words the dye is set for up to 8-15 million folks. Of course this is all assuming S. 2611's legalization plan remains as is. Honestly though, I'm almost certain S. 2611's legalization plan will not fly as is written in the bill.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

moving this to general discussion on immigration.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hi MW,

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ...but it does make them legal immigrants, which entitles them to a host of things they aren't currently eligible for.
    So, does this make them instant H-5B visa holders? Does it instantly raise all of them to instant H-5B visa status, then a few years later they become citizens? Does this mean that they are immune to arrest by ICE and border patrol from then on? I think, MW, you know where I'm going with these sort of questions.

Speaking of "instantly"

You might recall, MW, that Kennedy and McCain and Hutchison, expect and demand that the public believe that, upon being awarded H-5B visas, [former] illegals will instantly become law-abiding and even more "decent and hard working" than they already are.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Message withdrawn by Coto, in order to keep the thread on track.
    Point well taken.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    It may not make them instant citizens, but it does make them legal immigrants, which entitles them to a host of things they aren't currently eligible for. Furthermore, in my opinion, once they are put on a path to citizenship, there will be no reversal - in other words the dye is set for up to 8-15 million folks. Of course this is all assuming S. 2611's legalization plan remains as is. Honestly though, I'm almost certain S. 2611's legalization plan will not fly as is written in the bill.
    If you want to stop fighting if they pass S 2611 then go right ahead. I will not stop fighting and I will not recognize these amnestied illegal aliens as citizens.

The OBLs want to break the will of our movement by doing this. That is why they are doing this. They know many of you will stand down and surrender if they do it.

I will not play their game or respond in the way they hope. By declaring this before hand, I thus nullify much of their goals with this bill.

I hope more will join me. I will pursue every legal and civic minded resolution to this crisis down the last.

The backlash from the passage of such measures will be huge and we need people that are ready to harness that backlash and direct it into proper peaceful reaction.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Forgot one more thing.....

MW,

Do the amnesty provisions also mean that these esteemed (decent and hardworking) amnesty recipients, the 1 million or so who are sexual predators, will "instantly" lose the urge to attack young girls?

Moderator keep an eye on this message, it's getting borderline

The only way to find out for sure is to introduce some of them to senators' daughters. THEN let the senate experience how "decent" these assholes really are.
    COTO,

Please do not derail a good conversation by crossing the line.

W

dxd
    Sippy,
    FYI any current bill that is not passed when the new congress is sworn in dies and they start from scratch. However any current bill is still alive between election day and January 2007 when the new congress is sworn in. So what we know as S2611 remains alive until the new congress is sworn in.

Also don't worry about Specter getting re-elected in 2006 because he was re-elected in 2004 and won't be up until 2010. However if the Republicans lose the senate he will no longer be the chairman of the senate judiciary committee. So if you vote for any Republican senator you are virtually voting to keep Spectre chairman.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast