Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, dxd, so we elect Democrats and they will kill the amnesty bill - is that what you are saying?

Good try.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's little doubt that the incumbent "amnesty and a pathway to citizenship" senators and Representatives will for the most part be reelected when their terms are up.They're just too well adjusted with the 'movers and shakers" of politics to not have a huge advantage over theit opponents.

Of course after they've won reelection their amnesty efforts willproceed and likely increase because they will have 2 years (representatives) or even 6 years(senators) to hope voters will once again forget about the amnesty sellout as we did in 1986.

I for one will never give up fighting for the rule of law and decency in this country.As a 40 year republican voter I will state that I will hereafter vote for the person that is against illegal immigration,regardless of party.

Hi Chrome Dome,

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    ...I will state that I will hereafter vote for the person that is against illegal immigration,regardless of party.
    We need to hear from independent candidates - 'cause the party of Hillary Clinton will sell us out in a New York minute - Hillary sold out her constituents, in upstate NY, to Tata of Bangalore, India.

I submit, Chrome Dome, that today we have one of the largest number of elected far left, liberal Democrats in the history in the USA - from the liberal Democratic president to the almost 100% Ultra-left, pro-Hillary, Democratic Senate. No, I didn't make a typo - they just want the voters to think they voted Republican.

Our government, Chrome Dome, is the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Illuminati. Capitol Hill is comprised of puppets for these organizations.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Well, dxd, so we elect Democrats and they will kill the amnesty bill - is that what you are saying?

Good try.
    ?? If the current amnesty bill is not passed when the new congress is sworn in, it dies. Please understand the difference between "electing democrats" and paying back the party in power.

I was impressed by the House repubs for standing strong on
    S.2611. That more than anything convinced me to cross the
    line & vote repub in local & state elections this Fall. In more
    cynical moments, I wonder if the House repubs willl come back
    after the election & roll over to do Dubya's bidding. That would
    be sad. So I'll give the repubs a try this time, but if they disappoint
    me the way Dubya has disappointed my repub friends, I don't
    know where to go.

? If the current amnesty bill is not passed when the new congress is sworn in, it dies. Please understand the difference between "electing democrats" and paying back the party in power.
    Since we only have two parties - the idea is one and the same.

Now we have absolutely NO friends in the Democratic Party. We might have SOME in the Republican Party.

The Democrats have sold us out down the line - forever. Far too many Republicans have sold us out - but not all.

So we need to put the Democrats in? We should vote out Republicans and put Democrats in.

That's a bit of 'frying pan into the fire'.

But you know that -

But nice try and again, I would beg you to bring your singlemindedness to the fight against illegal immigration - you could probably be a great help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chromedome, I agree about voting for those who oppose illegal immigration.

For most of us, however, that isn't an option. There are so few who do oppose it.

There are some who are postering because they want to be re elected and I put all those who felt the 'need to have meetings on this' into that category.

Personally, I think that was a stall, a sham. An opportunity to come out, pretend they care, hear from a few dozen people and then go back to Washington - having convinced the American people they have done something - they are thoughtful - they are deliberate -

They should have stayed in Washington, read their mail, twisted arms, made plans, etc. I suspect had they stayed in Washington for the summer, they would have been visited in their offices there by more people than they actually heard from at these controlled meetings. I think that was the plan.

Coto you are exactly right in your assessment of the senate and our President who is trying to out liberal the liberals.The Trilateral Commission ,the Council on Foreign Relations,and other like organizations do have power beyond comprenhension to me.Government politicians do seem to behave as puppets when these groups demand it.

It seems incomprenhensible to me that a sitting president and members of Congress from all parties would pass a bill like 2611 that is to the absolute detriment to the citizens of this country.It seems that money,power,politics,and the profit motive IS the overriding factor in almost all laws and decisions made by Congress and the Administration.The needs and wants of citizens are a distant second on the list.

This is a sad state of affairs and the love of money,greed,and power has now caused us to be in this illegal alien crisis.I only hope and pray that some small portion of the greatness that the Founding Fathers showed when establishing this country would by some miracle take root in every department of our current government.

Hi nntrixie
    Hi Chrome Dome

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Personally, I think that was a stall, a sham. An opportunity to come out, pretend they care, hear from a few dozen people and then go back to Washington - having convinced the American people they have done something - they are thoughtful - they are deliberate -
    nntrixie, well said. Thanks Chrome Dome for expressing it better than I could.

I read somewhere (I think it was on another web site) that the liberal Republicans are absolutely willing to lose the election and sacrifice their political careers for the sake of the Trilateral Commission.*

*Not just the Trilateral Commission, but also...

Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
    The Bilderberg Group
    The Illuminati
    NASSCOM
    The (taxpayer funded) Friends of India Caucus
    The (taxpayer funded) India Political Action Committee

and, of course, today's most RACIST organization,
    and one of Hillary's favorites,

Communist La Raza

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

DxD what do you mean paying back ? Firing your gun to hurt yourself ?
    All of The democrats came out to defend the amnesty, they cannot see even an elephant in front of them , besides their leftists ideas.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast