Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This area doesn’t even have a big Muslim population that I know of. I only have seen 2 or 3 in the last 2 years. (Wearing Muslim type dress that is)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I honestly feel that if Muslim students are offended by our culture, then they should go back to their mother country where they can feel more comfortable. But they really have no business trying to force us to change OUR culture...perhaps that makes US feel uncomfortable?

I mean, they don't even think about that, do they? They don't think about how their objections to our culture hurts US? By forcing us to abstain from cultural traditions and celebrations, they are HURTING US. Sigh...but again, it seems to be all about THEM.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

.. I'm Catholic and am offended by Muslim foot baths and Muslim employees who stop working and pray 5 times a day.. what are they going to do about that?

If immigrants don't like the way we do things here then let them go back where they came from.They need to assimilate or get out and NOT expect us to change our culture to accomodate them !!!!!!!!!!!!

This Reeeaally angers me and I hope Illinoians raise hell about this....enough is enough !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I am offended that moslems call us 'kufar' and infidels. Why come here to abide with 'us' unless ofcourse they have ulterior motives? Now who will be first to attack my words and condemn me with pc? As an American, I have the right FIRST but all of 'mine' are taken away and given to strangers!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

For being continually beaten over the head with the declaration that this country needs to celebrate "diversity", it sure doesn't seem that way, does it?

I also cannot get over the irony of it that the same groups of people who like to throw around the word "divisive" are precisely the ones causing the divide.

Actually, there just may be grounds for a lawsuit here. It seems, that when the school district begins stripping things away from one group of students in order to specifically accommodate the demands of another group, that would be discrimination.

It would also seem that it is imposing the religious practices and beliefs of one faith on to students not of that faith.

How could that not be illegal?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS IS NOT IMMIGRATION THIS IS ONE WORLD ORDER = UNITED NATIONS GOVERMENT

I live in Illinois, which is gradually being turned into Swillinois. I live outside the city and I, too, rarely see Muslims. There is one clerk at a pharmacy who wears the headscarf but that is it.

The Political Correctness crowd seems to live in horror of the idea that somewhere, someone might be having fun! They seem to be propelled by this need to make US citizen's lives as miserable as possible. What is wrong with celebrating Halloween? Frankly, I don't give a hoot if Muslims are offended by it. If they don't like American holidays they can go back to Kuwait or where ever. All this does is inspire me to put up a lavish Halloween display in my front yard. I start tomorrow.

Folks, I’m really getting mad today! Between this and a number of other threads that got posted today is really upsetting me

I have been flying the Stairs and Strips on my house ever since 9/11/2001, non-stop. (Other then replacing it with it got weathered), but if our government dose not start supporting Americans I am going to take it down and fly a Pirate flag.

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

JAK
    As usual Americans are expected to give up THEIR RIGHTS for the rights of others coming into this country!!!! If people don't like the way things are in this country... why don't they stay in their own country and LEAVE OURS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! It is OUR country ... ISN'T IT!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast