Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    It's probably not a good idea to rent to a non-English speaking mother who has 10 children on the tax payers dime. It's just common sense.
    And don't even get me started on the 10 children....ugh.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    It's probably not a good idea to rent to a non-English speaking mother who has 10 children on the tax payers dime. It's just common sense.
    Let's hope she spends some of that money on tickets back to Mexico for her remaining family members and treat herself to a tummy tuck and a long over due and much needed tubaligation.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Let's hope she spends some of that money on tickets back to Mexico for her remaining family members and treat herself to a tummy tuck and a long over due and much needed tubaligation.
    I couldn't have said it better myself!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Are you kidding?

Once the word gets back to Mexico that there is a Gold Mine in killing your kids in America, they will be streaming in droves to Chicago (With Candles in hand)! What the Hell, it's already a sanctuary- now it pays!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Where was CPS? Or is this another one of our broken governmental departments.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago

Are you kidding?

Once the word gets back to Mexico that there is a Gold Mine in killing your kids in America, they will be streaming in droves to Chicago (With Candles in hand)! What the Hell, it's already a sanctuary- now it pays!

Oops, I forgot they enjoy having kids and using them as pawns. The scams just never cease to amaze me. I am a legal assistant and I am floored at how quickly this issue was resolved. I guess the management company didn't want Homeland Security coming down on them for knowingly and willingly harboring illegal aliens. I have no doubt they knew how many people were occupying the unit. The building is probably NOT UP TO CODE and they just wanted to sweep this one under the carpet.

ok, and now they're allowed to stay in the country?????

They're now illegal millionaires in a country in which they do not belong?

No DHS, No ICE? Do they read the papers?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

My God!! Have these people never heard of FLASHLIGHTS? An American 6 year old has more brains than that! Now they will probably buy some mansion somewhere and destroy yet another neighborhood. Get them the hell out of my country.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    My God!! Have these people never heard of FLASHLIGHTS? An American 6 year old has more brains than that! Now they will probably buy some mansion somewhere and destroy yet another neighborhood. Get them the hell out of my country.

Let's hope they don't spend all of the money and forget to pay the light bill when it comes due. That way at least the neighbors won't have to worry about them burning down the neighborhood.

Can you imagine the horror on the faces of their new neighbors. It will be like the Spanish version of the Beverly Hillbillies. A giant mansion painted red white and green with Mexican flags adorning the property, goats and chickens in the yard and lots of statues and giant crosses

Lord, I pray, please return common sense to the land. Amen.

They should be sued not rewarded!

10 children??? I also want my taxes back spent on birthing all those kids for free.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast