Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    My God!! Have these people never heard of FLASHLIGHTS? An American 6 year old has more brains than that! Now they will probably buy some mansion somewhere and destroy yet another neighborhood. Get them the hell out of my country.

Let's hope they don't spend all of the money and forget to pay the light bill when it comes due. That way at least the neighbors won't have to worry about them burning down the neighborhood.

Can you imagine the horror on the faces of their new neighbors. It will be like the Spanish version of the Beverly Hillbillies. A giant mansion painted red white and green with Mexican flags adorning the property, goats and chickens in the yard and lots of statues and giant crosses
    They could move their entire village into their new home. There will be cars parked all over the spacious front lawn and loud music all hours of the day and night. They will generate too much garbage to fit in the generously sized bins we have so the excess will be strewn all over the place and the neighborhood will be overrun with rats. They will be the only family on the block that uses WIC coupons when they go grocery shopping. When winter comes, they will move the goats and chickens inside the house. 'For Sale' signs will sprout overnight like mushrooms while everyone makes a mad dash for the exits while there homes still have some value and -viola! another little Tijijuana! This can probabably be accomplished in the space of a year.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    My God!! Have these people never heard of FLASHLIGHTS? An American 6 year old has more brains than that! Now they will probably buy some mansion somewhere and destroy yet another neighborhood. Get them the hell out of my country.

Let's hope they don't spend all of the money and forget to pay the light bill when it comes due. That way at least the neighbors won't have to worry about them burning down the neighborhood.

Can you imagine the horror on the faces of their new neighbors. It will be like the Spanish version of the Beverly Hillbillies. A giant mansion painted red white and green with Mexican flags adorning the property, goats and chickens in the yard and lots of statues and giant crosses
    They could move their entire village into their new home. There will be cars parked all over the spacious front lawn and loud music all hours of the day and night. They will generate too much garbage to fit in the generously sized bins we have so the excess will be strewn all over the place and the neighborhood will be overrun with rats. They will be the only family on the block that uses WIC coupons when they go grocery shopping. When winter comes, they will move the goats and chickens inside the house. 'For Sale' signs will sprout overnight like mushrooms while everyone makes a mad dash for the exits while there homes still have some value and -viola! another little Tijijuana! This can probabably be accomplished in the space of a year.

truer words.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

There was a house fire back in April of this year in Hazleton where two little boys died. My landlord owned that house, and he was devastated, and terrified that they would try to sue him. By all accounts, he was not to blame. There were working smoke detectors on each level of the house, and the cause of the fire was a "cooking accident."

http://www.firefightingnews.com/arti...rticleID=29473

http://www.standardspeaker.com/index...=5018&Itemid=2

I am getting pretty tired of hearing about everyone's "Poor-Me Syndrome."
    I was raised in foster homes for 15 years. I rarely, if ever, had anything handed to me, let alone on a silver platter, yet I am not sitting here trying to find ways to bilk the system or the good, honest people I try to surround myself with. It is utterly ridiculous that this careless family with the candles was allowed to collect anything. it is even more ridiculous that the parents, since they saw fit to escape while the kids burned to death, should be put in jail, right next to the most honorable of criminals to ensure the torture of the "parents."
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234