Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Call the police about the threats. Better yet tell the principal at your school. You seem to jump to conclusions easily about someone being an illegal. Got proof?

I smell something odd here. The poster writes like an ELL student. Trolltime anyone?
    Something odd indeed. He suggested that it happened after work so he isn't a school student. Time will tell if he is a Troll.
    Many if not most high school students work-especially in the summer. Most adults don't write like BigBoneJones. The kids of today are the ones that are too lazy to use capital letters. And as a former teachers aide who worked in a school full of illegals and anchor babies I know that writing style from experience.

Re: illegal threating me

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoneJones
    Howdy yall, I am new here so sorry if wrong place. It is a long story but after work a illegal stared yell at me a telling me that he was going to cut me up and so on so i will try to report him now for being here not legaly so how do i go about doing that? now this has happened and i know he was just trying to be cool in frount of his little friends but i no i i try to do something i get fired. I am kinda in a odd spot
    Hey BigboneJones,

Most Americans know that 'ya'll' has an apostrophe in it. From the looks of your post you are obviously an ESL (English as a second language)

So we are not buying your pretend to be a redneck routine.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It sounds like BigBoneJones has something going on. I dont think the way someone writes should make a difference here. These days folks who do a lot of texting write quickly, in lower case, and without punctuation. I understand what was written. If I had this problem, not sure how I might deal with it. Still think a police report is the way to go, though it would tick off the employer.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Had homemade popcorn today Put olive oil, butter, sea salt, garlic, pepper, and parmesan cheese.. yum-yum neighbors love my homemade popcorn, too. I have neighbors take a bag home!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Howdy yall, I am new here so sorry if wrong place.
    Howdy yall? LOL...nice touch!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast