Unfortunately, our so-called "representatives" don't give a rat's ass about the American people.

They don't CARE that they have a 14% approval rating, they don't CARE what We the People want, they don't care who gets hurt - all they want is to have cheap labor to bring down wages in this country, so that the big cats can get the bulk of our resources.

If we don't "rise up" to take this country back, it's going to be a few wealthy people running things, and the rest of us close to slavery. And, the ones who are retiring in the next 20 years will be living on the streets, if they have their way.

But, I think they have misjudged us - we're not stupid, and they're just asking for a population to become increasingly angry and eventually do something radical! More and more people (obviously by the 14% rating) do not like our government, and eventually will NOT put up with it. I don't know how long it will take, but it's been coming for several years. I heard about illegal immigration at least 10 years ago, and have been following it ever since, and it's never been so openly in the news until the last couple of years.

Things happen slowly, with a population of 300mil plus Lord knows how many illegals.

(Thank you, Cavaliers, for the motto "rise up").