Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal's Comments that Peeve Me Off

Sorce for following quote Associated Press
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12250356

Nineth Castillo, a 26-year-old waitress from Guatemala who joined the Atlanta march, said she has lived in the United States for 11 years “without a scrap of paper.”

Asked whether she was afraid to parade her undocumented status in front of a massive police presence, she laughed and said: “Why? They kick us out, we’re coming back tomorrow.”

Oh this quote just burns my tail.
    She is the voice of the majority of illegals. This is thier attitude towards America that they can come here and do what they please. This is exactly why we need force and punishment. This is exactly why we need the felony conviction. This is exactly why we need to remove them, they are a Homeland Security Issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutly.....they said on Lou Dobbs, go ahead and build a wall, you can't keep us out! Throw us out, we'll be back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So they'll come back, huh?

[b] Well, if I catch there [mod edit] butt coming back into My South.....I'll make sure that Another Felony Count will be included in the Arrest Report!

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: So they'll come back, huh?

CherokeeSouthern is banned for violating the rules of ALIPAC.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Illegal's Comments that Peeve Me Off

I read the same quote today!

And this one really ticked me off: "The protesters had a dual purpose n Georgia: supporting imigrant rights nationally and protesting state legislation awaiting Gov. Sonny Purdue's signature that would require adults seeking many state-administered benefits to prove they are in the country legally."

This stuff makes me crazy! Why shouldn't they follow the same rules every other citizen MUST by law follow??

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Absolutly.....they said on Lou Dobbs, go ahead and build a wall, you can't keep us out! Throw us out, we'll be back.
    I watched Lou Dobbs too. I dont want people with that attitude welcomed here. It really irks the hell out of me!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh it perturbed me so much when the guy who owns his own landscaping company said he tried to hire Americans to come and work for him and it just wouldnt work out. He advised that they(legal Americans) were unreliable and wouldnt work hard. These small landscaping companies, restuarants, etc have the same mentality as the these large Fortune 500 companies have, lets get cheap labor and forget about hiring our own citizens. Be it sending jobs to India, Pakistan, China, etc.......Its all totally Pathetic!
    <div align="center">I am in favor of making a thorough trial for peace, and if we fail in this and our state is invaded, to defend it with terrific resistance. - [i]to his nephew, January 1861

*General Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson<

She is the voice of the majority of illegals. This is thier attitude towards America that they can come here and do what they please. This is exactly why we need force and punishment.
    And it is exactly the kind of people I just LOVE to hear speaking for them. I like the Mexican flag wavers, the chanters of La Reconquiata, the mouthy people who think they own this place, and the ones who flash gang signs the best. They are the ones who represent the reason they should ALL get sent home.

Re: Illegal's Comments that Peeve Me Off

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    a 26-year-old waitress from Guatemala who joined the Atlanta march, said she has lived in the United States for 11 years “without a scrap of paper.”
    Asked whether she was afraid to parade her undocumented status in front of a massive police presence, she laughed and said: “Why? They kick us out, we’re coming back tomorrow.” .
    Dixie are you in Georgia?
    If so, please call the Governor's office and express your disagreement with these nonsense marches. Please implore him to sigh the HB529 Act.

www.georgia.gov
    Office of the Governor, Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, GA 30334
    Office Phone: 404-656-1776

http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2003 ... /hb529.htm

That's right....

When the native americans had the chance....they should have run out all the "illegal immigrants" that invaded their land. Nobody needs those people coming over on boats (Mayflower) bringing their hypocritical ideas (Protestant Chritianity) and diseases (small pox, syphlis, etc).

The "New World" should have set up strict immigration laws before it got so full of scum from the other side of the pond.

But, that wasn't the case, was it? Those who were here graciously shared what they had (i.e. Thanksgiving) and allowed a mixture of cultures to continue devloping on their soil. Most were thanked by varying degrees of genocide by this new culture. Do we learn any lessons from history? Or do we just continue to spew our ignorance?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast