Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome giovinazzo

Glad to have you aboard. Yeah I think most if not all of us. Are for a wall.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Welcome giovinazzo,

I'm for a border wall too, and thanks for the link to some t-shirts. I'll check this out more.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    And I know you probably meant this to be a joke but I think it is a fabulous idea. We DON'T want the huddled masses. We are tired of supporting the huddled masses. Once it was nice, now it isn't. We no longer have the means to support everyone in the world who just happens to want a free ride. Unfortunately, most of the illegals who are here came for that free ride and Americans are beginning to resent it.

Having lived overseas for a number of years, five of them in a third world nation, I got the opportunity to talk to many of the local people. (I'm not much of a fan of hobnobbing with the bigshots because phoniness annoys me.) Most of those people, from all over the world, actually, not just from one country, think that every American is rich and just dying to share their largesse with the downtrodden. They don't understand that the same five dollars that buys a bag brimming over with fresh vegetables in their country barely buys three pounds of tomatoes in the United States.-- won't even buy it, these days.

Now, we have many of those "huddled masses" firmly entrenched in this country. They are pretty much just as poor here as they were in their own lands. They don't understand. And it makes me sad to know that whereas I was once happy to help people in need, I no longer give anything to any charity that I even suspect MIGHT give so much as one cent of my money to an illegal alien.
    JJ,

Good points here to your entire post but I'm just quoting part of it to respond.

I too don't want the huddled masses here and resent their sense of entitlement to welfare and other freebies off the backs of hard working Americans. We have our own and growing poor citizens to take care of first. It isn't the upper rich Americans who are supporting illegal alien's welfare on average but the middle class who are being taxed to death. And, America's poor are becoming poorer.

As today was tax day and I managed to finish my returns despite some difficulties with the software that led to a very long phone call, I am extremely displeased that I owe as much as I do despite already paying more than $2,500 in penalties for early withdrawals from my retirement savings throughout 2005 between Federal and State on top of additional taxes because they increased my "annual earnings." It seems as if the tax percentage has risen significantly since last year and I am on the bottom rung in society as far as annual income goes. Then, I see and hear about all the welfare and benefits people who are NOT EVEN citizens receive. I do not even have any health insurance yet illegal aliens get free Medicaid in many cases and especially if they birth an anchor baby then use Medicaid for the baby and other family members.

The Ex has worked in NC full-time for 21 years and makes a good salary. I worked full-time too and especially before my two children were born, thus paying taxes into the system for years. This also includes many, many years of property taxes as a homeowner before and after our two children were born. I figure that on what my EX makes per year now, it probably covers the entire costs to taxpayers on what our two children incur for a years worth of schooling. I've read that it costs approximaltey $7,000 per year per student through the public school education, and this figure does not include ESL classes, free or reduced lunch programs that the children DO NOT EVEN need to be citizens to qualify for, nor the multi-bilingual this and that, that schools feel compelled to offer in the past 2-5 years or longer.

JJ, you mentioned living overseas and five years in a third world country. I lived 4 1/2 years as a teen in the UK, the time split between Wales and England. Many would not consider the UK third world but I can say that many years ago when I was there, and especially in Wales, the standard of living was much lower than America. We didn't even have a phone in our home the first year in Wales. Not that my parents couldn't afford it but it took a long time for the local phone company to come out and install one. Many people there did not have a phone in their house, nor a clothes dryer or a dishwasher. The washing machines were old-fashioned ringer style. We didn't have a dryer or dishwasher either and lived in a modest sized bungalow for a family of five with one bathroom.

It seemed that the locals, especially while I was in school, thought Americans were wealthy. Of the three TV channels available, many American shows were broadcast especially cop shows, and night time soaps such as Dallas and Dynasty. This gave the British folks the idea that the average American citizen lived luxury lives such as those in Dallas and Dynasty did.

Despite all this, and wages on average were lower than what an American would earn (and I had a part-time weekend job while in school there) it did seem that food, clothing and other merchandize was very expensive for the anount of wages people earned on average, plus their tax base was/is higher because of the universal healthcare system. I remember some British school mates saying that their afternoon tea meal after school often consisted of bread spread with lard on top of the cup of tea. (lard = yuck!).

I no longer knowingly give any money to any charity if they help an illegal alien out. I know in years past the richest and most prominent church in the town I live in had a food pantry and used clothing closet. I was told that the growing Hispanic population frequented these. In NC, news reports and other sources say that the majority of the growing Hispanic population consists of illegal aliens. I quit the church before learning about all the problems with the illegal invasion but if I was still a member, I'd rather donate canned goods and used clothing to specific American families rather than hand them over to a church or other non-profit not knowing who they were being given to.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Ok, We have a Winner, This is the ultimate peeve off!
    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/14543859.htm

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Ok, We have a Winner, This is the ultimate peeve off!
    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/14543859.htm

Dixie
    Dixie,

This is a definite winner in the moocher club of an open border illegal alien who is not even a "USA LEGAL" citizen. Great find! I just wish it wasn't so true!

Annie

Brian503a You are getting a work out tonight! ROFLMAO

What was that a wave of pro immi visiting the forum?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456