Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Demand Free Christmas Toys

I AM SO MAD I COULD SPIT!!! (AT THEM) PEOPLE WHO HAVE SIGNED UP FOR OUR CHRISTMAS TOY PROGRAM ARE COMING IN TO PICK UP THEIR TOYS. - THEY PLAYED BY THE RULES

A FEW MINUTES AGO AN ILLEGAL CAME IN WITH 3 OTHER WOMEN AND DEMANDED TOYS FOR THEM ALSO BECAUSE WE DID NOT ADVERTISE IN SPANISH AND THERE WERE NO SPANISH APPLICATIONS.

IN OTHER WORDS THEY MARCHED IN AND GOT WHAT THEY WANTED!!!

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET SHE WILL BE BACK WITH MORE ILLEGALS!!!

Not only that their going to go to every church and fire dept in the country and get more then any American kid ever got!
    And they either sale most of the toys or have their relative with dual-citizenship make sure the kids in mexico have a better Christmas then the poor here in the US, it's pretty disgusting, the arrogance, the demands made by illegals with anchors! That's okay next Christmas will be a GOP Christmas "You love your child? Take them with you!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

well stop them
    what state is this ? that Bs
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AND THEY HAD THEIR KIDS WITH THEM AND THEY WERE OPENING THE BAGS LOOKING TO SEE WHAT THEY GOT!!! THEY PROBABLY STARTED PLAYING WITH THE TOYS BEFORE THEY GOT HOME!!!

I SAW ONE WOMEN PAT ANOTHER WOMEN'S BACK!!

I COULD HAVE THROWN UP - STILL COULD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    well stop them
    what state is this ? that Bs
    WHAT DO YOU THINK??? SOUTH CAROLINA

Tonight .. We Dine In San Diego ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know my friend live in Pa they have church they have toys for Kid but they have to show ID & it not Mexico ID abt all they are white
    \ so check on it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

26,000 likes and 2,800 dislikes! The likes have it!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hate to say this ,but that is why I DO NOT DONATE ANYMORE. I see many illegals (and in some cases NOT just illegals)going in and getting a free hand on things in this area as well and I will NOT take a part in it any longer.

There are so many groups collecting toys,money and food that some people that sign up or walk in and take advantage of all the freebies probably have more for the HOILIDAYS THEN I DO!

Even the ones who had a great job and such beforehand and are now left with almost nothing ,thanks to this economy. It appears the ones that really need it DO NOT GET IT. And there are ones that should HAVE NO ACCESS to these items.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

IT'S LIKE IS THERE ***ANY*** PROGRAM ANYMORE THAT REQUIRES A *VALID* SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER????

WE HAVE TO VERIFY OUR CITIZEN'S WAGES FOR MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY BUT NOT THE ILLEGALS 'CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.

DOESN'T THE ASSMINISTRATION REALIZE THERES ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN TAKE?? ONLY SO FAR WE CAN BE PUSHED WHEN NO ONE ELSE WILL FIGHT FOR US?????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast