Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I hate to say this ,but that is why I DO NOT DONATE ANYMORE. I see many illegals (and in some cases NOT just illegals)going in and getting a free hand on things in this area as well and I will NOT take a part in it any longer.
    ME, TOO. I SEE THE "FAMILY HELPING FAMILIES" ON THE NEWS AT NIGHT AND I SAY TO MYSELF, NO MORE!! NO MORE FREEBIES FOR ILLEGALS AND GENERATIONAL WELFARE RECIPIENTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greenkat
    Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    well stop them
    what state is this ? that Bs
    WHAT DO YOU THINK??? SOUTH CAROLINA
    I think SC will get tired sooner or later like AZ did and will start buckling down. It used to be the same way here, believe me on that. A few years back the DES applications literally had an excerpt next to the question about legal status that said being here illegally would not effect eligibility. The DES office was packed and I mean packed with spanish speaking folks along with MAYBE 1 or 2 Americans in the whole office.

At one point I was a single parent living with my daughter and I was making $8.00 an hour. I walked into the DES office to apply for assistance with the $600 a month child care bill only for the workers to do the calculations right there and tell me to not bother applying because I was over the monthly limit by $85. I had to turn around and walk out of an office packed with immigrants speaking nothing but Spanish. And man o man were those rough times, I mean we barely had enough to get by because of that steep child care bill.

AZ in the last few years finally got tired and started buckling down because AZ has literally hit rock bottom and cannot pay for immigrants anymore. The AZ child care assistance program and AZ healthy kids are literally at a stand still and there have had new applicant waiting lists for the last 2-3 years. Our sales tax has been raised to near 10% as a result of all of this.

It is so out of control now that AZ has had to come down hard and is having a hell of a time cleaning this place up, in some ways literally. The desert is literally trashed and trampled upon. There is clothing, trash, water bottles, used diapers, used feminine products, exc, exc, exc laying around all over the desert where they come through illegally. AZ has created a monster by catering to them for so long, now no matter how hard AZ comes down they just can't believe it and want to make AZ out to be the monster.

I am guessing that the same thing will happen in SC, I just can't see why these states don't do anything before it gets to the point of hitting rock bottom like this.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by greenkat

DOESN'T THE ASSMINISTRATION REALIZE THERES ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN TAKE?? ONLY SO FAR WE CAN BE PUSHED WHEN NO ONE ELSE WILL FIGHT FOR US?????
    These people think the US government is a bottomless pit and it is not, AZ is plenty proof of that. AZ has went broke as a result of all this and I mean broke.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"

In our area, "needy" kids get backpacks filled with school supplies a couple of weeks before school starts. Backpacks and supplies are donated by churches, charities, etc. My illegal neighbor had 15-20 of the backpacks for sale at a yard sale, complete with school supplies. They bragged that they sent at least that many back to Mexico. They took all their kids to every distribution point to collect the free items. They do the same with food pantries, going from one to the next to the next.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'M HOLDING ON TO THE FAITH THAT GOV ELECT HALEY WILL STEP UP TO THE PLATE...SEEMS OUR OUTGOING GOV WAS TOO BUSY CHASING TAIL

lol, AZs history has been similar. Gov Nepolitano never wanted to do anything but let this charade go on and she finally got up and took her arse to Washington. It has truly been a blessing, Gov Brewer happened to be the assistant gov at the time and the job was just thrown in her lap. She has turned out to be a stand up gal who has bigger cohonas than most men would. We just voted her in and gave her her own term, she has been working with Sen Pearce and Sheriff Joe to clean up the trash and the illegals truly hate all three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    lol, AZs history has been similar. Gov Nepolitano never wanted to do anything but let this charade go on and she finally got up and took her arse to Washington. It has truly been a blessing, Gov Brewer happened to be the assistant gov at the time and the job was just thrown in her lap. She has turned out to be a stand up gal who has bigger cohonas than most men would. We just voted her in and gave her her own term, she has been working with Sen Pearce and Sheriff Joe to clean up the trash and the illegals truly hate all three of them.
    GO ARIZONA! We are behind you ............
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I hate to say this ,but that is why I DO NOT DONATE ANYMORE. I see many illegals (and in some cases NOT just illegals)going in and getting a free hand on things in this area as well and I will NOT take a part in it any longer.

There are so many groups collecting toys,money and food that some people that sign up or walk in and take advantage of all the freebies probably have more for the HOILIDAYS THEN I DO!

Even the ones who had a great job and such beforehand and are now left with almost nothing ,thanks to this economy. It appears the ones that really need it DO NOT GET IT. And there are ones that should HAVE NO ACCESS to these items.
    I used to volunteer and donate to several of the Christmas toy and food drives, not anymore. These days, you don't have to go far to find a family in true need - so we give on an individual basis. That way we KNOW who's getting and we KNOW we are meeting a need instead of handing out to some greedy illegal or slacker leech who's already better off than most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    In our area, "needy" kids get backpacks filled with school supplies a couple of weeks before school starts. Backpacks and supplies are donated by churches, charities, etc. My illegal neighbor had 15-20 of the backpacks for sale at a yard sale, complete with school supplies. They bragged that they sent at least that many back to Mexico. They took all their kids to every distribution point to collect the free items. They do the same with food pantries, going from one to the next to the next.
    Steal anything that isn't nailed down, believe me not donating would do less damage to our poor then what these sponges are doing, they're arrogance and hatred is more than any of us can stomach. This is one of the reason's they can't get jobs handling large amounts of cash! Anchors excluded of course!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Sounds like you also live in Colorado, it is rampant out here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast