Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Thanks Doemark. You can, I believe add your email from your profile if you
    wish. P.M is personal message link. Means just that
    I personally know a lot of Ernesto Alvarez Gutierrez, eses in Maricopa and Yavapai county.

Always List any business you know hiring illegal aliens.
    Do we have a link?

Lets start here: North West Corner of Kleck and Overfield Road in Casa Grande, AZ.

I'll check it Monday and make sure and not speed.

Now get in on the action here to save our country so no one in the future
    has to fight this illegal alien invasion battle again!

Bye the way, we don't go it alone here! So donate what you can!

Thanks a lot Doemark for the information! (Post Message) us the next time you share personal information.

Thanks,

Pisces_2010
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Too bad they are not here in Maricopa county, Sheriff Joe has an illegal immigration hotline you can call which is where he gets tips about these employers. I'm not sure who to call in Pinal, I would have thought the Pinal county Sheriff would have done something being that they are tired of illegals going through there. I'd like to know how this plays out.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Pinal County Sheriff: Paul Babeu.

(520) 866-6800

971 N Jason Lopez Cir, Florence, AZ 85132

I think this Sheriff will be happy to assist you!

No Luckwith that

This is a message from the Deputy:
    I don't know what you want an investigation is under way and there's constitutional rights this is not a Country where you can just go on private property demanding information without some type of evidence/proof of a criminal offense occuring. You have the right to believe what ever. I will not respond to anymore of your emails, unless your willing to provide all the facts your claiming to have. If you care to know anything further you will need to provide me with your correct name, so we can meet face to face and I can have a look at your proof/facts.

As I stated earlier there's an on going investigation and it will take some time. You are however free to believe what ever you want, so clarify it any way you want.

Again thank you for your concerns to our community.
    So yeah they think they can not go out and raid this farm like Maricopa County Sheriff does. They got plenty of propable to do so. The Deputy use to be good friends with one of the family members of this place. And on of them use to be a Mayor over in chandler. So I think they just do not want to go raid this place for some personal reason.[/b]

Re: No Luckwith that

Quote Originally Posted by Doemark
    I don't know what you want an investigation is under way and there's constitutional rights this is not a Country where you can just go on private property demanding information without some type of evidence/proof of a criminal offense occuring. You have the right to believe what ever. I will not respond to anymore of your emails, unless your willing to provide all the facts your claiming to have. If you care to know anything further you will need to provide me with your correct name, so we can meet face to face and I can have a look at your proof/facts.

As I stated earlier there's an on going investigation and it will take some time. You are however free to believe what ever you want, so clarify it any way you want.

So yeah they think they can not go out and raid this farm like Maricopa County Sheriff does. They got plenty of propable to do so. The Deputy use to be good friends with one of the family members of this place. And on of them use to be a Mayor over in chandler. So I think they just do not want to go raid this place for some personal reason.[/b]
    Why wont you talk with the Sheriff of that County, and advise him of the criminal actions? Be sure to have some type of proof of allegations when you presents your statements. Let me also advise, it dose take some time to investigate a situation as you have been exposed to, so there will be evidence of said crime. The Deputy has stated the truth about having to investigate the unlawful employment before further actions can be taken.

Response

Yes I understand investigations do take time however this has been being reported for six months. Also when you call the Sheriffs Office they do not let you speak with him. I got names and socials these guys are using and when you run the social it comes back not issued and not belonging to the name. I have a friend who has one of the workers on Audio tape saying that is how he and his father got a job there. They said they purchased fake ID and socials. The Deputy was told about this but made no contact with my friend.

Banned
    Try contacting this office.... ICE Phoenix Field Office
    Area of Responsibility: Arizona
    2035 N. Central Avenue
    Phoenix, AZ 85004
    Phone: (602) 766-7030

Did already

Message from local phoenix office agent:

I forwarded your emails to the appropriate group assigned to investigate worksite violations of immigration law. If you feel that the situation is an emergency or that the health of individuals is in jeopardy, you need to contact the appropriate emergency response, i.e. Police or the Fire Department. There is not telling how long that our office may take in responding to the alleged immigration violation. As I said on the phone, the group is extremely busy. Thank you for providing the information and in the meantime don’t expect that something is going to happen in a couple of days or weeks, that is not a typical scenario. You did right thing by reporting what you believe are violations of federal law, be patient.

See he even says don't expect anything to happen soon. Now here is another thing I want to point out. The Deputy from the Sheriffs Office said they went to the Desperado office and checked paper work. Well I heard ICE went to another farm not far from the one in question and checked paper work. If they find bad paper work they give the farmer 72 hours to get rid of them. So basically they do not get the illegals and send them home. They basically make the farmer get rid of them so that way they just go up the road or to another state and become somebody elses problem. They can just be free to commit more ID theft. If you called the police right now and said you know the location of a person with a warrant as simple as a traffic violation I assure you they would send two or three officers to that address. You tell them you know the location of several dozen illegals using stolen ID they do nothing!!

Re: No Luckwith that

Quote Originally Posted by Doemark

What a crock! Sheriff Joe has an illegal immigration hotline that anyone can call ANONYMOUSLY and you don't have to give your name if you don't want to! This is obviously the reason for Pinal county being "the hot spot" for illegal alien drug runners coming through, because they know that if they go through Maricopa Sheriff Joe will arrest their arses!

If I were you I would send this email to the Governor, this is absolutely unacceptable and shows that the Pinal Sheriff doesn't give a rats arse about illegal activities in their county!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast