Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not sure about that

They always say that. You know I and three others reported this place to ICE around six months ago? Nothing is ever gets done. Yes Ernesto is a fish in a big desert pond but the guy is illegal and drives around like he is king of the world. I'd be willing to bet three months from now nothing still will not be done. The Pinal County Sheriff just does not care. What do you mean by be carefull??

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    "You did right thing by reporting what you believe are violations of federal law, be patient."

There is an investigation. AKA ernesto is a little fish in a big desert pond.
    Someone is getting riled. Keep the pressure on. Just Be Carefull...
    Maybe there is a lot more going on at the Dairies than what people think is happening. Remember New Mexico?

Be careful DoeMark, you may have open a big can of worms.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    "What do you mean by be careful??"

Many of these roads are private land for one thing.
    Some are state and fall under their jurisdiction. Know where you are.
    City, county, state, federal, and private property.

A ten year old can drive a truck on private property. Right or wrong.
    I know it sucks and who's in charge but thats why we're in this fight.

Nothings ever easy. I stood up(against illegal alien drug scum) and some employers of them a few years back in a small A.Z town. I was arrested! A few weeks later my scull was cracked, front and back. Not by the drug dude or employer but by a few of their newbie illegal alien recruits here to take jobs and deal their attitude, contraband and fraud. It is common everywhere Doemark.

Your right! It is just freaking wrong us having to live with this crap.
    It is in our face every damn day. So many, too many good people can
    not even imagine what it feels like unless being violated or invaded.

We live in a cluster v...v so be careful. We all do the best we can for
    each other.

I see

Yeah I understand that. They don't know what I drive and yes the roads Ernesto drives on are public. I got a friend who works at the place and he gave me two numbers if anybody wants to call and ask them why the hire illegals and turn people down who have the right to work. Ask why they got Ernesto working and he don't even got one bit of US ID. Casey Dugan mod-edit and Pat Dugan mod-edit Do star 67 to block the call. Not asking anybody to make harrasing calls or anyting just simple ask them why they still got Ernesto and others working there illegally.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234