Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Response

Quote Originally Posted by Doemark
    Yes I understand investigations do take time however this has been being reported for six months. Also when you call the Sheriffs Office they do not let you speak with him. I got names and socials these guys are using and when you run the social it comes back not issued and not belonging to the name. I have a friend who has one of the workers on Audio tape saying that is how he and his father got a job there. They said they purchased fake ID and socials. The Deputy was told about this but made no contact with my friend.
    Write him a letter with his name on it via snail mail, they mey have to put it on his desk.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Update

Yeah amazing how they just do not care.

Update

Well Ernesto was driving his company truck from the dairy and down the public road all day today to a field they are working in. I called Pinal again to report he was driving with no License which they know is true because a deputy had him from Pinal County once very recently but let him go. But same ol BS we can't do nothing!! I called Casa Grande Police and guess what?? They never showed up. Pinal County does not care about people stealing peoples Identity. These illegals have free run in pinal county. Ernesto lives in a two hundred thousand dollar home that belongs to the farmer. Some people out there don't even have a job but this illegal sure has one and a free home!! And Pinal County does not care!!

Banned
    Feel sorry for you not getting assitance. Same here in KY. farmer up the road from me works them on his farm they drve up and down the road all the time 8 of them live in a house trailor. Spoke to deputy he told me they dont even arest them anymore. He said they used to bring em in deport them and in less than a week they would see the same guy back in town. Cheif told them not bother aresting them anymore it took away from other crimes and cost to much money to deal with it. Wasent long one hit a woman head on killed her he was treated and released no drivers license no insurence come back to get him guess what he has fled the state cant find him anywhere.I think the farmer should be held accountable for the action of his illegal worker and go to jail in his place.

Who can help??

Well I do not know what else to do!! Senetor Russlle Pearce has made contact with the Sheriff of Pinal County regarding this company in Casa Grande, AZ having all these illegal's working and living there and still nothing is done. I'm going to watch that farm tomorrow and when I spot Ernesto driving I'm going to call Pinal County Sheriff's Office and Casa Grande Police like I did today and see if they actually take any action. This business is on the Corner of Kleck and overfield road in Casa Grande, AZ. Ernesto drives a white checy truck extended cab. It has a gas tank in the bed of the truck. He wears a large cowboy hat. If anybody lives near by your welcome to come watch for him. And anybody who reads this is welcome to call the Pinal County Sheriff's Office and ask them why they are doing nothing about this dairy farm.

Re: Who can help??

Well I do not know what else to do!! Senetor Russlle Pearce has made contact with the Sheriff of Pinal County regarding this company in Casa Grande, AZ having all these illegal's working and living there and still nothing is done. I'm going to watch that farm tomorrow and when I spot Ernesto driving I'm going to call Pinal County Sheriff's Office and Casa Grande Police like I did today and see if they actually take any action. This business is on the Corner of Kleck and overfield road in Casa Grande, AZ. Ernesto drives a white checy truck extended cab. It has a gas tank in the bed of the truck. He wears a large cowboy hat. If anybody lives near by your welcome to come watch for him. And anybody who reads this is welcome to call the Pinal County Sheriff's Office and ask them why they are doing nothing about this dairy farm.
    That would be "Sidewinders Dairy"?

Sidewinders Dairy
    3730 North Overfield Road
    Casa Grande, AZ 85194-7030
    (520) 836-2168
    ------------------------

No luck

Well as always I saw Ernesto driving all over public roads and called both Pinal County Sheriff's office and Casa Grande Police. Nobody wanted to do nothing. Wish I could get several people to call this business and ask them why they hire illegals. And it's actually Du-Brook dairy and Desperado. Sidewinder is off Florence BLVD close to eleven mile corner road.

Re: No luck

Well as always I saw Ernesto driving all over public roads and called both Pinal County Sheriff's office and Casa Grande Police. Nobody wanted to do nothing. Wish I could get several people to call this business and ask them why they hire illegals. And it's actually Du-Brook dairy and Desperado. Sidewinder is off Florence BLVD close to eleven mile corner road.
    From what I've heard, Du-Brook is owned by one of the Dugan Brothers and there are 2 more Dugan dairies in that area.
    DuBrook Dairy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KW0rRHyCj8
    Desperado Dairy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ds3ZyX4USA&NR=1
    ------------------------

"ILLEGALS RUN FREE IN PINAL COUNTY!"

"As free as the wind blows, as free as the pot grows, free to follow they're hearts!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "You did right thing by reporting what you believe are violations of federal law, be patient."

There is an investigation. AKA ernesto is a little fish in a big desert pond.
    Someone is getting riled. Keep the pressure on. Just Be Carefull...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast