Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The application had the name Juan and Consuel MOD EDIT as the parents, and SIX dependants listed. The application also asked what state assistance the family was receiving, and the related amounts. Out of the 10 possible Utah state programs, four of them were checked. Three out of the four state programs in which the MOD EDIT family had dollar amounts listed, with the exception of the WIC program. The total amount this family is receiving from the state, out of the three programs listed was $1,956.23. Now if this doesn't infuriate you, then read on. Under the income from their jobs was listed $2,500-3,000 /mo. and most likely untaxed, although I cannot confirm that.

Since the police have the names of people involved in a felony (grand theft auto) can they now contact whichever state agency is giving them these benefits for their current address? Can your niece sue them in civil court and show that paper to the judge? If convicted of a felony, won't they be deported and not allowed back? If none of the above is done, can she give a copy of that paper to the state agency, as it is possible they claim much lower income to qualify for the benefits or get more benefits than they are entitled to, such as food stamps? Chances are they are being honest with Mexico, but not so honest with the state of Utah about their income, as Mexico would be proud of them for their scamming an American state and getting what they think they should be entitled to. If they claim they have all those kids to support so they shouldn't be deported right away because they need to find child care or some other dumb excuse, could it be pointed out that since the felon won't be coming back there is no reason to find child care, and unless the parents are planning on abandoning the kids, (or planning to sneak back into the country) they should leave together as a united family and make the best of the situation they created when they stole your niece's car? And finally, could she contact the local news if nothing is done by the police even with the name of at least one person involved and ask that they encourage the police to make an arrest? (Did they take fingerprints after recovering her car?)

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    If you want to know how bad it is, just type any Hispanic name into the following database:

http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

How many do you think are illegals or their children? Can you imagine the Hispanic race without illegals...
    Gil Cedillo is one person I despise, even reading his name,along with Joe Baca, Antonio Villagirosa, and a few other "elected (un)officials" just turned my stomach.
    What are these racists doing in office anyway?
    ------------------------

In CA, you better get used to it. With the huge numbers of illegals and the masses of anchor babies they are cranking out millions of future illiterate voters, it's only a matter of time until every office holder has a Hispanic name. They say in a few decades 52% of the poulation with be Latino, so you can bet who'll they will be voting for, anyone who can promise them the most freebies and benefits and promote laws that allow them to get away with anything. I bet they'd elect a politican who promised to make drunk driving legal. Just look at places like Maywood, with a 90% Mexican population, they practically outlawed cops from pulling over anyone for speeding, no registration, and banned them from towing cars or arresting drivers who had no drivers licenses.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I found 125 Juan Garcias!!

Steph, we have sent in letters to the local news chains and hopefully something will happen.

We tried to get the document back, but the police have now deemed it as evidence in this case.

I wish they would have taken fingerprints, and I even asked about that. The Salt Lake City Police dept's response to this was, "We don't normally try to recover fingerprints unless we suspect a car theft tied to a major chop shop organization. You should be grateful your step daughter got her car back."

I am grateful, but I ALSO WANT YOU TO DO YOUR JOB YOU JACKASS!

I wasn't too surprised. The Salt Lake City cops are as useless as the San Diego cops, and other sanctuary city cops.

Some good news out of this fiasco. UT has a crime victim appeals court, and we appealed that we shouldn't have had to pay the impound fees, towing fees because we are the victims of the crime. We have all the receipts for the whole mess, and according to the court clerk, we should be able to get our money back.

As far as the police actually catching these thieves, I highly doubt they will. The application did not ask for their current address, or any other questions regarding location of dwelling.

That is the part that is most confusing. The application clearly stated at the top, "Matricular Card Appication" (of course this was in spanish) but the application only asked what state assistance they were getting, applicant's names, dependant's names, and any amount of income from all other sources.

Something sounds a little fishy to me.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy wrote:
    That is the part that is most confusing. The application clearly stated at the top, "Matricular Card Appication" (of course this was in spanish) but the application only asked what state assistance they were getting, applicant's names, dependant's names, and any amount of income from all other sources.

Something sounds a little fishy to me.
    When ever I hear of any exceptions given to Illegals and criminals in general it just burns me up.

reptile09 wrote:
    In CA, you better get used to it.
    The only person on this board that could "get use to it" would be a troll.
    Don`t forget, I lived in Ca, and I know exactly how it is.
    As a concerned, patriotic, tax paying citizen who Loves his Country, I could`nt get use to it, so I got out.
    ------------------------

wow

Wow!!! Thats all the advise the officer had for you How sad is that Its ashame we dont have a system that allows us to check their status, whether they are here on a visa of some sort or just here illegally I hope to one day have a law named after my grandson that gives officers and such more power and control over checking the status of anyone they feel is illegal in this country and to be able to do their jobs without fear of imprisionment or loss of jobs
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Re: wow

Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    Wow!!! Thats all the advise the officer had for you How sad is that Its ashame we dont have a system that allows us to check their status, whether they are here on a visa of some sort or just here illegally I hope to one day have a law named after my grandson that gives officers and such more power and control over checking the status of anyone they feel is illegal in this country and to be able to do their jobs without fear of imprisionment or loss of jobs
    Bren, one of the biggest problems is that Salt Lake City is a sanctuary city. This is the most frustrating part of the whole equation.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567