Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Most Americans have no clue what's going on."

You hit the nail right on the head. While we here in the Central Valley of California are subjected to the crime, drugs, gangs, drive-by shootings, low performing schools, people who can't and won't speak english, and dilapidated neighborhoods, others think everything is okay. Then you link the illegal aliens to Hispanics, and you are automatically branded a racist.

These illegals are really destroying the social fabric of our once great nation. It's like there is one set of laws that honest, hardworking middle class people have to obey -- and then basically no laws for illegals who sneak into our country, cut the line, steal our jobs, our cars, our healthcare, destroy our public schools, etc. and then get rewarded by the elites with in-state tuiton and all other sorts of freebies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How can Chertoff have duel citizenship? In all law enforcement agencies you cannot have duel citizenship. I learned this from the FBI as they want to hire me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    swatchick wrote:

How can Chertoff have duel citizenship? In all law enforcement agencies you cannot have duel citizenship. I learned this from the FBI as they want to hire me.
    A swipe of Bush's pen is probably all it takes to get a waiver of any such requirement.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You would think finding paperwork with a suspect name in your car was a great lead, but just like reptile said, odds are they'd say there's nothing to go on with Mexican Nationals, no way to do any follow-up.

By the way, I googled Chertoff and duel citizenship and the only websites that talked about it are all fringe groups with questionable credibility and their own agendas and I wouldn't take this information as the gospel truth if I were you.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I've really come to hate freeloaders, and I don't see how anybody could feel compassion for these manipulating greedy people???
    I resent the leeches. All they do is suck the system dry by stealing benefits from needy Americans. And when that is done, they purchase fake ss #'s, drivers licenses, birth certificates, and passports, to steal American jobs.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

sippy-
    I just can't imagine how mad I would be if that happened to me. I tried and I actually scare myself after imagining myself foaming at the mouth, and screaming at law enforcement to DO SOMETHING!!! They'd probably end up locking me up.
    It's no wonder "stereotyping" is becoming so common, and resentment of Mexicans, legal or not, (because not much way of knowing) is getting stronger. The more law enforcement "can't", and government "won't" clean up this country the closer we come to this volcano erupting.

Another thought...have you had that car thouroughly cleaned since getting it back? One reason I ask, besides the obvious health issues, there could possibly be drug residue. That would not be good if something was later found in that car and you can't prove it's not yours. I guess I just always imagine the worst scenerio.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    ...and the women get their weekly manicire and pedicure.
    I see you noticed that too. Makes me sick.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    Can you imagine if this illegal had six kids, the following is most likely to happen:

- pregnant teens
    - gang members
    - all of them HS dropouts
    - all on social programs
    - having more of the above

What many don't realize is that the children of illegals are no better than their parents. Nowhere has there been a more illiterate criminal culture than the one south of our border.
    Just because they are citizens by birth does not make them good American citizens. They have the same animosity as some of the parents toward Americans and our government.

swatchick
    BlackListed News is Your Total Resource for
    Real Uncensored Daily World News, Information, and Commentary

Home News Categories About BLN Search Articles Contact

Chertoff's dual-nationality doesn't seem to have concerned a single U.S. senator

Published on Sunday, June 24, 2007.

By Jim Kirwan

Very few Americans, not directly affected by this man of many faces have no idea, of who really directs the duties of the 180,000 government employees in DHS: Duties that this man now holds in his stained and conflicted hands.

It seems that the variety of controversies which have paralleled Michael Chertoff's meteoric rise in government have been allowed to languish in the shadows for far too long. If the public does not soon become familiar with who their Director of Homeland Security really is-then they may live to regret that oversight. The details of Michael Chertoff's personal history should have disqualified him for high office: but instead his nomination for this job was approved without objection by the Senate.

"The Senate voted 98-0 to approve Chertoff on February 15. Chertoff, 51, took the oath of office that night in "a private ceremony at the White House."

DHS has a $32 billion budget, 180,000 employees, and jurisdiction over immigration, customs and transportation security, the Coast Guard, the Secret Service and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

The question of Chertoff's dual-nationality doesn't seem to have concerned a single U.S. senator.

Many have wondered who let the detained suspected Israeli agents go back to Israel, immediately after 911. Apparently it was Michael Chertoff. (See Video Report: VIDEO: 911 Truckload of Explosives)

"Chertoff allowed scores of suspected Israeli terrorists and spies to quietly return to Israel . In several cases, Israeli suspects working for phoney moving companies, such as Urban Moving Systems from Weehawken, N.J., were caught driving moving vans which tested positive for explosives. On September 14, Dominic Suter, the owner of the moving company, which was found to be a Mossad front company, fled to Israel after FBI agents requested a second interview.

One group of 5 Israelis was seen on the roof of Urban Moving Systems videotaping and celebrating the destruction of the World Trade Center. These Israeli agents were returned to Israel on visa violations.

These Israeli suspects, and others, who had apparently transported explosives in the New York area, were allowed to return to Israel without being properly interrogated or their presence and activities in the United States having been vigorously investigated." (1)

What is publicly available about Chertoff's life and his various careers is not comforting, if you care about either law or justice-and it's especially troubling if you demand a depth of character from those who occupy the highest offices in this land. Ah but then this is the Cheney-Bush Era of Empire, so that 'quaint idea' is probably now completely without merit.

"Chertoff is credited with authoring the Patriot Act, the 300-plus page blueprint for the modern National Security State; patterned to great extent on the successes of the KGB in the Soviet system. He's admired among his Bush cadres for making sure that government surveillance operates at maximum efficiency. Under his stewardship at the Dept of Justice, the 4th amendment has withered like summer grass. The long-held belief that citizens, have a right to a "reasonable expectation of privacy" has buckled under the demands of

"Big Brother" and the new "intrusive" security paradigm."

And: "Chertoff's record of failure at Justice is second only to that of Ashcroft. His 4 year tenure hasn't produced even one identifiable success. (Check out his "obstruction of justice" in the John Walker Lindh case on Democracy Now)

Instead, his personal ineptitude and his palpable contempt for the law have only showered more disgrace on the institution of American justice. That probably explains why he's being moved up the bureaucratic dog-pile to the top rung of Homeland Security. In Bush-world "failing upwards" is more commonplace than cowboy boots at a Crawford tent-show." (2)

As someone that controls the largest Federal Agency in the US government; the life and accomplishments of Michael Chertoff ought to be available and easy to locate: but that has not been the case. Instead the important details concerning Michael Chertoff's past have been meticulously scrubbed from the net. The basics are available from Wikipedia but the facts surrounding the depth of his family's involvement in the actual creation of the State of Israel, have disappeared.

"Chertoff is the co-author, along with Viet Dinh, of the USA PATRIOT Act , signed into law October 26, 2001. As head of the Justice Department's criminal division, he advised the Central Intelligence Agency on the outer limits of legality in coercive interrogation sessions." (3)

One of the little known aspects inside all the secrecy surrounding The vile National ID Card, the HOMELAND Security Act, and the shadowy FEMA camps that many believe are about to be used-concerns the other master criminals that Cheney-Bush hired to ensure that Americans will become as completely controlled a population, as were the people of Communist East Germany or the old USSR.

For Instance: "This "card" (the National ID Card) was designed for Homeland Security by the former East German STAZI chief, Marcus Wolfe, a master of manipulation and intimidation and Primakov the former head of the KGB in the USSR. These two former spy chiefs are who really run our SECRET National Interior Spy Service. Bush employed them specifically for what they brought from their communist states - now they decide who lives and who dies in America! These men have not changed, they are who they are, and that's why Bush & the Bandits hired them for HOMELAND Security. If these men appeared for work, in the uniforms of their former States, the public would be outraged, and rightfully so! How is it that the radical right continues to decry Communism, yet they have allowed Bush to employ top communist counter-intelligence officers to oversee every facet of our lives?" (4)

Throughout this long international nightmare there remains the still incomplete tragedy of the insertion of Israel, as a State, into what was once Palestine. This conflicted and war-torn place has been the international flashpoint of privilege over human rights and bondage over freedom for over half a century. Flames and blood from this dispute were ignited by greed and by those dark and destabilizing dreams of Empire that were beginning even before the First World War. Here's something that one woman adds to the on-going dialogue in Palestine-because what she's found is pivotal to the veracity of claims made by the Zionist extremists that control "Israel" today. This is why the dual citizenship of our Homeland Security Czar is incompatible with his position in government today. The USA is large enough to require that all our highest officials be Americans without dual citizenships, or conflicts of national interest, from any other nation. (5)

kirwan

Controlled Press Hides Chertoff's Israeli Roots
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... read=66175

Falling Upwards Â* the Rise of Michael Chertoff
    http://www.counterpunch.org/whitney0122200 5.html

Michael Chertoff Â* Wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff

Our CRIMINAL Justice System
    http://www.rense.com/general65/criminal.htm

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due Â* Jane Gardner
    http://thepaleoconservativeprimer.blogspot.com/

http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=3594

CONTROLLED PRESS HIDES CHERTOFF'S ISRAELI ROOTS

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn <Send E-Mail>
    Date: Friday, 4 March 2005, 1:32 p.m.

CONTROLLED PRESS
    CONCEALS CHERTOFF'S ISRAELI ROOTS

By Christopher Bollyn
    Exclusive to American Free Press

Michael Chertoff, the new head of the Department of Homeland Security, was approved in a 98-0 vote in the U.S. Senate without the question of his Israeli roots – and nationality – even being raised.

On February 15, 2005, Michael Chertoff, an apparent dual national with Israeli roots, was sworn in as the second Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The new "homeland security czar," who oversees the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services, seems to be hiding his own dual-national status – with the cooperation of the controlled press.

Although the media scrutinized Bernard Kerik, President George W. Bush's first choice to head DHS, and uncovered embarrassing details about his mother, there was no discussion of Chertoff's mother, who played a noteworthy role in the creation of the Zionist state in Palestine.

The omission of Chertoff's mother's Zionist past suggests that there is an effort by the media to conceal his ties to Israel and his status as a "de jure" Israeli national, by birth.

Under Israeli law, a child born to an Israeli citizen, including children born outside of Israel as first generation out of Israel, is considered an Israeli citizen. The child remains an Israeli national until he or she formally renounces their Israeli nationality.

Chertoff was born on November 28, 1953 in Elizabeth, New Jersey, to the New York-born Rabbi Gershon Baruch Chertoff and Livia Eisen, the first hostess for El Al, Israel's state-owned airlines, founded in 1948.

SON OF A RABBI

"The son of a rabbi," The Star-Ledger of Newark, New Jersey, reported on February 16, "Chertoff was born in Elizabeth, graduated from Harvard University in 1975, and received his law degree from Harvard Law School in 1978."

The Star-Ledger, Chertoff's hometown newspaper, however, seems to have omitted mentioning his mother to avoid discussing that Livia [Eisen] Chertoff lived and worked in Israel and was apparently an Israeli national.

The Star-Ledger is well aware of Livia's Israeli roots. Six years ago, in her obituary of December 21, 1998, the paper reported her role in the founding of Israel. "She [Livia Chertoff] was the first airline hostess for El Al airlines and participated in Operation Magic Carpet, the famous airlift of Yemenite Jews to Israel," it reported.

Even in 1998, however, The Star-Ledger was vague about Livia's nationality. "Born in Poland, Mrs. Chertoff lived in Palestine and Elizabeth before moving to Florida several years ago," it wrote.

Israel's citizenship law of 1952 says: "Any Jew who immigrated to Israel before July 14, 1952, was granted citizenship after declaring a desire to reside permanently in Israel." As El Al's first hostess, Livia probably held Israeli citizenship.

Furthermore, a "child born on or after July 14, 1952," is an Israeli citizen if "at least one of whose parents is a citizen of Israel, regardless of the child’s country of birth."

EVASIVE ANSWERS

Secretary Chertoff was evasive when American Free Press asked about his mother's nationality, which if Israeli, would make him an Israeli national.

A "national" is defined as a citizen of a particular nation, while formal citizenship status confers specific rights, duties, and privileges on the citizen.

Asked about the status of Chertoff's mother's nationality, DHS spokesman Brian Roehrkasse provided an evasive answer: "He does not hold, nor has he ever held, dual citizenship."

"While his mother did reside in Israel, he [Chertoff] does not believe she ever held Israeli citizenship," Roehrkasse said. She resided there during the British mandate period (prior to the creation of the state of Israel), later lived in the UK, and he believes she may have held British citizenship at the time she worked for El Al."

Livia reportedly participated in Operation Magic Carpet, the top-secret airlift of some 45,000 Yemenite Jews to Israel from June 1949 to September 1950. Livia's connection with El Al and the secret airlift operations run by Israeli intelligence, indicate she was involved with Israel's intelligence agency, the Mossad.

Operation Magic Carpet was so secret it wasn't even revealed to the press until months after the last of the 380 flights from Yemen had arrived in Israel in late 1950.

Chertoff's children have attended Jewish private schools, and his wife, Meryl Justin, was a co-chair of the regional Anti-Defamation League's (ADL) civil rights committee.

Chertoff is secretive about his childhood, perhaps to avoid discussing the intense Talmudic and Zionist upbringing he received in a family in which all the men were rabbis and scholars of the Talmud.

"My childhood was...average...Nothing stands out. It all kind of blends into the murky past," he told The Star Ledger in March 2001. Pressed for more details, Chertoff "reclined in his chair" and said, "I'll take the Fifth."

Michael's father, Gershon, was the first child of Paul Chertoff from Russia, and Esther Barish, from "Roumania," according to the 1930 U.S. Census. Gershon graduated as a teacher of the Talmud at age 20, in May 1935.

In 1930, the immigrant couple lived in a $90 rented apartment in Brooklyn and had three children, Gershon, Naomi, and Mordecai. Imbued in the Talmud, the Chertoff children became ardent Zionists.

Chertoff's father, Gershon, was a rabbi and teacher of the Talmud, as was his uncle Mordecai. Their father, Paul, was a "teacher" of the Talmud at the Jewish Institute (yeshiva) in New York. When the elder Chertoff died in 1966, he was described as an "Ex-professor of Talmud" in the New York Times.

Naomi also studied the Talmud and was serving her fourth term as national president of the Young Women's Zionist Organization of America when she married in 1946. Naomi had attended Hebrew University in Palestine before Israel became a state on May 16, 1948.

While there are published reports of Chertoff family weddings in New York and London there are no reports in the New York press about the marriage of Chertoff's mother and father.

Because Livia came from Israel and worked for the state owned airlines, it seems probable they were married in Israel.

Given his mother's role in the founding of the Israeli state and the intense Zionist character of his family, it seems likely that Chertoff spent time in Israel as a child.

"My religious and spiritual beliefs are pretty much what I want them to be," he said. Given his background, this suggests he is a Talmudic Jew.

The Talmud is the body of rabbinical law that most American and Israeli Jews follow. The Talmud, however, re-interprets and negates much of the Torah and contains some anti-Christian sentiments. [For a better understanding of the anti-Christian aspects of the Talmud, read Israel Shahak's "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 Years"]

NO OPPOSITION

Unlike other Bush nominees, there was no opposition in the Senate to Chertoff heading DHS. The Senate voted 98-0 to approve Chertoff on February 15. Chertoff, 51, took the oath of office that night in "a private ceremony at the White House."

DHS has a $32 billion budget, 180,000 employees, and jurisdiction over immigration, customs and transportation security, the Coast Guard, the Secret Service and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

The question of Chertoff's dual-nationality doesn't seem to have concerned a single U.S. senator.

"I applaud President Bush for this outstanding choice," said Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-Tenn.). "We are proud to have a man of his caliber and talent serving and protecting the American people."

"Our country is very fortunate to have someone with the background, experience, the intellect, the qualifications and the integrity of Judge Chertoff," Senator Susan Collins (R – Maine), chair of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said.

After six hours of debate, Collins urged the Senate to act quickly on Chertoff's nomination.

During the period before and after the terror attacks of September 11, 2001, Chertoff headed the criminal division at the Department of Justice where he "helped trace the 9/11 terrorist attacks to the al-Qaida network."

Chertoff became Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, by a vote of 95-1 on May 24, 2001. The dissenting vote came from Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D – N.Y.).

In this position Chertoff was architect of some of the most controversial elements of the Bush administration's domestic war on terrorism and played a central role in formulating the Bush administration's "anti-terrorism policy." He defended the administration's decisions to hold military tribunals for non-U.S. suspect terrorists and to monitor phone conversations between attorneys and their clients.

Chertoff oversaw the detention of 762 foreign nationals for minor immigration violations, although none was charged with a terrorism-related crime. The detention of hundreds of people was necessary to detect "sleeper cells" of terrorists, he said.

"Chertoff headed the Justice Department's criminal division when hundreds of foreigners were swept up on minor charges and held for an average of 80 days," The Washington Post reported. "Some detainees were denied their right to see a lawyer, were not told of the charges against them, or were physically abused."

At the same time, Chertoff allowed scores of suspected Israeli terrorists and spies to quietly return to Israel. In several cases, Israeli suspects working for phoney moving companies, such as Urban Moving Systems from Weehawken, N.J., were caught driving moving vans which tested positive for explosives. On September 14, Dominic Suter, the owner of the moving company, which was found to be a Mossad front company, fled to Israel after FBI agents requested a second interview.

One group of 5 Israelis was seen on the roof of Urban Moving Systems videotaping and celebrating the destruction of the World Trade Center. These Israeli agents were returned to Israel on visa violations.

These Israeli suspects, and others, who had apparently transported explosives in the New York area, were allowed to return to Israel without being properly interrogated or their presence and activities in the United States having been vigorously investigated.

Finis

Photo: The new head of "Homeland Security," Michael Chertoff, is the only son of Livia Eisen, El Al's first "hostess" (Israel's state run airlines) and intelligence agent involved in Mossad's "Operation Magic Carpet."

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... read=66175

Michael Chertoff: Defender of Terror

by Sander Hicks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My eight months of investigation into the claims of FBI whistle blower, Randy Glass, led me to new information about Assistant Attorney General Michael Chertoff. So I was shocked when he was nominated for Director of Homeland Security, and dumbfounded when he skated through his confirmation hearings.

Chertoff is a master of cover-up. He defended a financier of Osama bin Laden and kept him out of jail. He looked the other way during the investigation into the death of White House lawyer Vince Foster. Chertoff advised the White House and CIA on the legality of torture. No one said a word about any of this, and now Chertoff is in Bush's Cabinet as Director of Homeland Security.

The 9/11 Money
    The June 20, 2000 Bergen County Record reported that attorney Michael Chertoff defended Dr. Magdy Elamir, a suspected terrorist financier. Dr. Elamir's HMO was sued by the State of New Jersey to recoup $16.7 million in losses. At least $5.7 million was unaccounted for, funneled "to unknown parties ... by means of wire transfers to bank accounts where the beneficial owner of the account is unknown."

Magdy Elamir financially supported the Al Salam Mosque, where the blind Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman preached before he was arrested for his alleged role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

This is the same Dr. Magdy Elamir who was featured in the Dateline NBC investigation with Randy Glass. In fact, Glass said he had spoken with Dr. Elamir as part of his under-cover infiltration of the ISI-linked arms dealers. "Dateline" reported that intelligence reports accused Dr. Elamir of having "had financial ties with Osama bin Laden for years." During a recorded telephone conversation with Glass Elamir's brother, Mohamed, tried to purchase "small arms and ammunition."

In the words of attorney Lynne Stewart, even the most despicable deserve representation. But as Stewart knows, unless you have White House connections, defending the despised carries a high price. Stewart faces 30 years in prison for actions taken in defense of the Blind Sheikh. Dr. Elamir was a suspect in a highly-monitored, sensitive operation at the center of the secret history of 9/11. But thanks to Michael Chertoff, Elamir was not charged.

"Dateline" reported that Dr. Elamir and his corporations paid at least $5,000 to arms dealer Diaa Moshen. In an ambush interview on camera, Dr. Elamir referred to Moshen as "a family friend."

"By the time Operation Diamondback culminated in arrests in the summer of 2001, Michael Chertoff was the assistant attorney general in charge of the criminal division. Operation Diamondback would have fallen under his purview since it was a criminal case and not a counterterrorism case," said researcher Allan Duncan.

That means that after defending an alleged financier of 9/11, Chertoff became a prosecutor who should have prosecuted the same financier. In fact, there was a brief period before the verdict on Elamir came in and after Chertoff was nominated, in which there was an overlap between the two.

Chertoff served as assistant attorney general of the Criminal Division at the Department of Justice from 2001 to 2003. The post is the same one Robert Mueller held when he stymied Senator John Kerry's investigation into BCCI.

Master of Finances
    In October 2001, fresh from his defense of El-Amir, Chertoff was picked by the White House to head Operation Green Quest, the multi-agency initiative to target sources of funding for terrorist organizations. Chertoff told the Associated Press on Oct. 25, 2001 that, "The lifeblood of terrorism is money, and if we cut the money we cut the blood supply."

Two years later, former White House terrorism expert Richard Clarke stated, "The US effort to shut down financial support for terrorist networks is being seriously hampered by a government reorganization that has left the most experienced agencies without any real power." Clarke was a counter-terrorism expert in the Clinton and Bush administrations until he left government in disgust in 2003. "The decision to put the Federal Bureau of Investigation in charge of terror finance investigations, and to give new powers to the Department of Homeland Security, [has] set the campaign back." (1)

In Congressional testimony, Clarke seemed to agree with Glass's assessment of the FBI: "Having the current structure where the FBI is in charge and tells everybody else what to do, is a recipe, I think for failure…The FBI by tradition doesn't co-operate well with other federal agencies and it doesn't share information. It treats other federal agencies as second-class participants in the overall effort."

While head of Green Quest, Michael Chertoff played a central role in formulating U.S. anti-terrorism policy, which included a vast expansion of police powers and the secret detention of hundreds of Middle Easterners in the United States. Chertoff was one of the chief architects of Title III of the USA PATRIOT Act, also known as the International Money Laundering Abatement and Financial Anti-Terrorism Act of 2001.

The Vince Foster Connection
    Patrick Knowlton was a licensed DC private investigator. He spent seven years looking into the death of White House attorney Vincent Foster. Having voted for Clinton, he wasn't attracted to the issue out of any anti-Democratic ire. Knowlton spent seven years on the issue because he had personally stumbled into the crime scene on July 20, 1993 when he stopped at Ft. Marcy Park in Arlington, VA and something about the scene struck him as odd. He observed a man glaring at him menacingly in the park's parking lot, as Knowlton quietly relieved himself.

Later, Knowlton found out he had been there 70 minutes before Foster's body was discovered. But he recalled enough about that awkward moment in the parking lot to remember that neither of the two cars there matched the description for Vince Foster's car. Over the next seven years, as Knowlton spoke out, he became a grand jury witness to the Starr inquiry. He faced intense harassment from individuals he learned were working for the FBI. He filed a lawsuit against FBI Special Agent Russell Bransford and others.

Meanwhile, he observed the bipartisan Senate investigation pursuing a lackadaisical investigation, advised by Senate Counsel Michael Chertoff. "Chertoff knew what we knew," Knowlton told the Press, "it wasn't that hard to find. Nobody could leave that much information out there unless they knew nobody was going to get to it. And that was Chertoff's job, not to get to it."

"It was obvious Foster's car wasn't in the park, Michael Chertoff never went near that issue," said Patrick Knowlton. "One of the things he was notorious for is that he would never do follow-up questions."

Knowlton was referencing the time that Chertoff took the deposition of Park Police officer Cheryl Braun. Braun mysteriously mentioned a visit to the hospital morgue "to retrieve some property" on her way from the Park to inform Foster's family. Chertoff is incurious as to the nature of that strange diversion.

When Park Police officer John Rolla was under oath with the other incurious Senate Counsel, Richard Ben-Veniste, Rolla blurted out that he didn't find any car keys on Foster's body: "I searched [Foster's] pants pockets. I couldn't find a wallet or nothing in his pants pockets. Later on, Investigator Braun and myself…searched the car and we were puzzled why we found no keys to the car."

Neither Ben-Veniste nor Chertoff were interested in asking why Foster's car was not in Fort Marcy park until after Foster allegedly committed suicide. The attorneys ignored why car keys weren't on the body, but showed up next to it later, at the morgue.

Knowlton and a group of researchers concluded that Foster did not commit suicide on July 20, 1993. But that conclusion was outside the Washington consensus.

In a surprise twist, the three judges in the U.S. Court of Appeals who supervised Independent Counsel Ken Starr, forced Starr to include a twenty page addendum to his report on Foster. This addendum was largely made up of Patrick Knowlton's testimony on the harassment he endured for suggesting there was evidence the investigators overlooked. Legal researcher Hugh Turley, who assisted Knowlton's case, told me, "This addendum marked the first time in U.S. history an independent counsel had criminal activity by his own staff attached to his report!"

I asked John H. Clarke, Knowlton's lead attorney, for his impression of Chertoff: "He's a dishonest bastard. He went along with the Foster cover-up." When Clarke, Turley, and Knowlton tried to get the media to look at the addendum to Starr's report, key members of the Washington press corps told them that the "official story" of suicide had already been determined to be true, and that writing about Knowlton's harassment by FBI would only "raise more questions."

On the Fast Track
    In June 2003, Michael Chertoff was nominated to the Third Circuit U.S Court of Appeals. Though there is no formal career path for federal judges, it is common for appellate judges to have served as district judges prior to appointments, according to the Administrative Office of the United States Courts. Despite having never served in the judiciary, Chertoff was made a federal judge whose jurisdiction included Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the US Virgin Islands.

After 19 months, Chertoff was nominated by President Bush to the position of Secretary of Homeland Security. Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, a government advocacy watchdog agency, noticed Chertoff's advancement from assistant attorney general of the Department of Justice to Secretary of Homeland Security nominee over the past four years. "It's an exceptional rise to power," said Fitton.

Michael Chertoff advised the CIA on the legality of torture techniques in Afghanistan and at Abu Ghraib prison. His hearings focused on this, but by using the spotlight to denounce torture, Chertoff was able to make it a public relations coup. Little time was spent on the fact that Chertoff had personally cut a deal with the lawyers for John Walker Lindh, the "American Taliban" who had been about to testify about his torture at the hands of his jailers in June 2002.(2) Chertoff's deal gagged Lindh and prevented the public awareness of US torture until the Abu Ghraib prison scandal broke in late April 2004.

Chertoff was approved as Director of Homeland Security. Meanwhile, journalists banged their heads on the wall trying to get editors to look at Chertoff's involvement in Operation Diamondback. For example, around this time, I spoke with John Pacente at the Palm Beach Post, who had originally tipped me off to Chertoff's posting as an Assistant US Attorney despite his past defending Elamir. As I worked on a piece on Chertoff for the University Star(3), he complained that he was having trouble getting a piece approved on Chertoff/Elamir for the Post.

Randy Glass later told me that John Mintz at the Washington Post had similar trouble. Mintz and the Post share stories with NBC on occasion. The day the "Dateline" story was broadcast, wrote a front-page preview story on Glass. The story didn't mention Dr. Elamir.

Around the time of Chertoff's confirmation hearings, Glass contacted Mintz. Glass remember, "John loved it -- Chertoff -- that whole piece … All of a sudden, John called me up and said, 'Randy, you know, listen. They're not letting me run with it ... something funny's going on. I talked to other people in the biz… There's a lot of strings being pulled in town. And everything you told me is true, we verified everything.'"

I phoned Mr. Mintz at the Post. He insisted that his comments to me not be quoted. But to paraphrase, he denied that he had said the above to Glass. As his tone became increasingly hostile, Mintz insisted that he had made a decision free from outside influence -- the Chertoff/Elamir story didn't meet his criteria for what he could put in the Washington Post. He eventually accused me of implying that he had missed a story here, and called the Elamir angle a conspiracy theory.

CIA Director William Colby once said the "the Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any major significance in the major media." Now, I'm not a fan of broad generalizations. But the Mintz experience didn't help me develop a moderate stance. When Mintz jumped down my throat just for asking a few questions about why he took a pass on the Chertoff/Elamir story, I wasn't all that surprised. Remember, this is the same reporter who ran CIA people expressing how benevolent and useful the Muslim Brotherhood is in his Washington Post news features.

Since publication of my book, Big Wedding, new revelations have come to light: As is the case with former Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, Michael Chertoff holds dual US/Israeli citizenship; a fact which, for Hicks and other 9/11 revisionists, casts a light on the questionable motives of Chertoff and the neo-cons. As head of Operation Green Quest, the multi-agency initiative to target sources of funding for terrorist organizations, Chertoff did little to stop terrorism. Chertoff was also one of the chief architects of Title III of the USA PATRIOT Act, and advised the CIA regarding the legality of torture at Abu Ghraib.

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/chertoffterror.html

• Chertoff, Head of Homeland Security is an anchor baby with dual citizenship.

• Gonzales, U.S. Attorney General, is a second generation anchor baby of illegal descent.

• Elaine Chao, U.S. Labor Secretary, was born in Taiwan.

• Negroponte, Director of National Intelligence ( a position created for him) was born in London. His father a Greek shipping magnet. No word when or how he became a U.S. citizen if he did.

• Gutierrez, U.S Commerce Secretary, was born in Havana, Cuba. He and his family are Cuban refugees.

The question should be how did the President get his job? And what does he have against natural born multi generational American citizens being appointed?

Nevermind, they’re rhetorical questions.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1859723/posts

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    sippy-
    I just can't imagine how mad I would be if that happened to me. I tried and I actually scare myself after imagining myself foaming at the mouth, and screaming at law enforcement to DO SOMETHING!!! They'd probably end up locking me up.
    It's no wonder "stereotyping" is becoming so common, and resentment of Mexicans, legal or not, (because not much way of knowing) is getting stronger. The more law enforcement "can't", and government "won't" clean up this country the closer we come to this volcano erupting.

Another thought...have you had that car thouroughly cleaned since getting it back? One reason I ask, besides the obvious health issues, there could possibly be drug residue. That would not be good if something was later found in that car and you can't prove it's not yours. I guess I just always imagine the worst scenerio.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    ...and the women get their weekly manicire and pedicure.
    I see you noticed that too. Makes me sick.
    Din, We did have the car cleaned because they left food in it, and it has been 104 derees in SLC so as you can imagine, the food just baked away.
    This is not the first time we've had to deal with illegals. two years ago we found that my step son's social security name was being used by two other alleged illegals. We discovered this six months before I joined ALIPAC.

I am just so angry right now, not just at my situation, but also with the larger picture of knowing how Americans have had to put up with garbage from illegals that should never have had to happen. I know my experiences do pale in comparison to the Americans who have lost family members to drunk driving illegals.
    It's really good to see so many Americans waking up and taking action. Since I have been involved w/ the illegal immigration fight, I have and will keep spreading the word to get people involved, but the biggest thing that amazes me is when I tell them the statistics of at least 20 people daily are killed by illegals, and that illegals have killed more Americans than the Iraq war, really gets them going.

Of course, these stats are being kept very hush hush by the MSM.

This action just makes me fight harder because I am tired of hearing Americans getting the wrong end of the stick, and it's all due to our government being sold out.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast