Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'M SO SICK OF ILLEGALS!

Here's a story you won't read in any paper nor any MSM columns. This just recently happened to my stepdaughter.

SO TELL ME AGAIN JORGE BOOSH WHY DO WE HAVE TO TOLERATE ILLEGAL LAW BREAKERS?

After a long days work, many of us look forward to getting in our cars and going home. Although this time, this simple little luxury has been interrupted by criminal aliens.

On July 3rd, Missy, after finishing a long twelve hour day, looked forward to getting in her car and going home to relax, and spend time with her daughter. Only to Missy's surprise, there was no car in the parking lot where she had parked it. Needless to say, immediately she panicked. Once the shock of finding out her car was stolen had dimminished, she then called the police to report it stolen, then proceeded to call her mother and I to report the situation.

Here in Salt Lake City, as with almost any big city across the nation, car theft has been on the rise. Although many cars are recovered after several weeks, many are not. The majority of the automobiles that are stolen, are simply being used by criminal aliens to smuggle drugs. The stolen car is then abandoned after their drug run is done.

Finally, after a long eight days, the police finally called stating they found her car with no keys---no surprise since criminal aliens don't seem to need keys--- to be found anywhere in the vehicle.

So after we've paid the impound yard fees, I had to have the car towed to my house in order to replace the key and tumbler assembly, as the criminals damaged the existing key and tumbler to the point the existing key will not work. I also had noticed that approx 2,500 new miles were on the car. (I know this because several days before the car was stolen, I had changed the oil and placed the oil change reminder sticker in the top of her windshield)

Not long after the car is repaired, and seems to be functioning normally, I found a matricular card application to the Salt Lake City mexican consulat. My step daughter immediately contacted the police to give them the names of the possible car thieves. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a copy made to post here on ALIPAC.

The application had the name Juan and Consuel MOD EDIT as the parents, and SIX dependants listed. The application also asked what state assistance the family was receiving, and the related amounts. Out of the 10 possible Utah state programs, four of them were checked. Three out of the four state programs in which the MOD EDIT family had dollar amounts listed, with the exception of the WIC program. The total amount this family is receiving from the state, out of the three programs listed was $1,956.23. Now if this doesn't infuriate you, then read on. Under the income from their jobs was listed $2,500-3,000 /mo. and most likely untaxed, although I cannot confirm that.

It is now Saturday, and I am still as furious as can be. We had to pay $275 to get the car from the impound yard, another $75 for the towing, and $25 for the key and tumbler part to be replaced.

Now granted, this is a small amount of money, but the issue here is not so much the money as it is that once again we the people are forced to tolerate this tripe from illegals who are "simply here to work." (yeah right)

It should be stated for the record that I have no proof this family is illegally here, but after seeing the evidance at hand, I find it hard to believe this family is here legally.

To wrap it up, I was told by the police dept. to invest in the Low Jack anti-theft auto system--which by the way costs around $2,300 here in UT---to prevent any further car theft.

I told the officer that the Low Jack system doesn't prevent car theft, it only allows one to find the car a little easier AFTER is has been stolen.

So please folks, lock up your cars, install the club or do whatever you have to do to prevent this because this little "interruption" is not something I would wish on anyone.

SO THANK YOU GOVERNOR HUNTSMAN, SENATOR BENNETT, CHRIS CANNON, AND ANY OTHER ELECTED UTAH POLITICIAN WHO HELPED SALT LAKE CITY BE DECLARED A SANCTUARY CITY.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Yes, probably illegal, and if not, they're car thieves which makes them illegal in that sense. What are the police doing with the names - here they don't really bother investigating car thefts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see that in Miami Dade County and try to explain that it is the reason why they can afford house use legal residents and citizens can't afford to buy. That is why they have so many kids. Those government freebies are guaranteed income so they can easily get mortgages and drive luxury cars not to forget wear expenive clothing, jewelry and the women get their weekly manicire and pedicure. Now that our property taxes are so high and people are complaining you see a lot of people writing on newspaper blogs and writing about how much illegals cost us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you imagine if this illegal had six kids, the following is most likely to happen:

- pregnant teens
    - gang members
    - all of them HS dropouts
    - all on social programs
    - having more of the above

What many don't realize is that the children of illegals are no better than their parents. Nowhere has there been a more illiterate criminal culture than the one south of our border.

Isn't that just wonderful.

Well, looks like it was used to smuggle the family, instead of drugs.

Dixie

I've really come to hate freeloaders, and I don't see how anybody could feel compassion for these manipulating greedy people???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Well, looks like it was used to smuggle the family, instead of drugs.
    There a very high chance that they were doing both.

You have to ask yourself, what right does any government agency(s) have to give our hard earned tax dollars to this type of scum?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Well here's one big reason why...

http://dist22.casen.govoffice.com/

They call him one bill gil cedillo. His whole goal in life is to give driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

If you want to know how bad it is, just type any Hispanic name into the following database:

http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

How many do you think are illegals or their children? Can you imagine the Hispanic race without illegals...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast