Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

azwreath,

Good info. Thanks! Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Azwreath,

Thank you for finding this info, but let us weigh and decide the importance of this please.

How many instances of a foreign nation requesting space at the White House and raising their flag on the White House grounds can you find evidence of?

We need to know how rare or common this is. First I've ever heard of it, but need to know the history. Sounds like the French did it and perhaps the Greeks?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for finding this info, but let us weigh and decide the importance of this please.

And just who is this mysterious "us" who feels they can decide what is important or not for the majority? We all have the capability of making singular decisions. The fact that Azwreath didn't find anything alarming after heeding your call to research this "now" should be taken into account. Not everything is a hidden agenda against the American people. Sometimes, as in this case, we as a country have protocols for showing respect to other countries that have absolutely no subversive intent.

Running around like Chicken Little and hollering that the sky is falling over every little thing does nothing but make one look like an alarmist. If I could offer a piece of advice - pick your battles wisely. There are many more important issues that need to be tackled.

Quote Originally Posted by StephR

And just who is this mysterious "us" who feels they can decide what is important or not for the majority? We all have the capability of making singular decisions. The fact that Azwreath didn't find anything alarming after heeding your call to research this "now" should be taken into account. Not everything is a hidden agenda against the American people. Sometimes, as in this case, we as a country have protocols for showing respect to other countries that have absolutely no subversive intent.

Running around like Chicken Little and hollering that the sky is falling over every little thing does nothing but make one look like an alarmist. If I could offer a piece of advice - pick your battles wisely. There are many more important issues that need to be tackled.
    Listen up StephR!

The "US" I referred to in my post happens to be the Executive Officers, board of advisers, and top activists here at ALIPAC that consult on most major decisions of this national organization.

As for you and your two cents worth, I will advise you that you will have no influence here with your taunts and insults.

Let me offer a piece of advice. Don't pop on our website as a guest in OUR house and go calling the President of the organization "Chicken Little"

In fact, why don't you go ahead and log off now to save me the trouble of banning your account.

If you are this devoid of tact, we really don't need you working on our side. God forbid you approach a lawmaker with that mouth.

You go make all the "singular" decisions you want. This is a national organization that motivates and influences tens of thousands of people in the fight against illegal immigration and for the sovereignty of the United States.

W

Listen up StephR!

The "US" I referred to in my post happens to be the Executive Officers, board of advisers, and top activists here at ALIPAC that consult on most major decisions of this national organization.

As for you and your two cents worth, I will advise you that you will have no influence here with your taunts and insults.

Let me offer a piece of advice. Don't pop on our website as a guest in OUR house and go calling the President of the organization "Chicken Little"

In fact, why don't you go ahead and log of now to save me the trouble of banning your account.

If you are this devoid of tact, we really don't need you working on our side. God forbid you approach a lawmaker with that mouth.

You go make all the "singular" decisions you want. This is a national organization that motivates and influences tens of thousands of people in the fight against illegal immigration and for the sovereignty of the United States.
    This could be why you're having such a hard time recently rallying the "tens of thousands of troops" to activate - just an observation. Clarification, I didn't call you "Chicken Little" but did imply that your current attitude on certain stories is bordering on Chicken Little behavior. You might want to go find the children's story I'm referencing and read it again.

More observation. I've followed this site and the news found here for a long, long time because I'm concerned about illegal immigration. ALIPAC is a wonderful repository of information and a huge help in getting contact information for senators, etc. It's an important site for pointing out exactly which political leader is doing what in terms of harming instead of helping American citizens. It's like one stop shopping and I, for one am, have found it easy to navigate and easy to get the information I want. And for the most part it's easy to ignore the rhetoric of some of the more - obviously - prejudiced members.

That said, I've also seen a recent disturbing trend of behavior from you, Mr. Gheen and am speaking about it. Now you can go ahead and ban me, it's your right, but I have a right also to point out that you've been making me uncomfortable lately. Your chest-beating, look at how wonderful I am in my interviews and see how much POWER ALIPAC has (when it really doesn't) bravado is bordering on the same damn behavior that you proclaim to be so pissed off about when it comes to our nation's leaders. And the most recent raking members over the coals BS smacks of meglomania and seems to be offsetting and alienating more members than it is encouraging them to rally.

Here's something to really think about, as any good leader knows. There are times when a leader can lose sight of the common goal, (or gets too full of him/herself) and begin to cause more harm than good. Hopefully when that moment comes, the leader will have a good group of support around him/her, support who can point this behavior out. If the group is lucky, the leader will be smart enough to recognize that things might need to change when they no longer work and will get to work on finding out what could be the problem.

Quit wasting your time screaming at us members and maybe look at finding a new approach. Something that will get members motivated again. Work with us, don't dictate to us, because what you're doing right now isn't working. And if all those people you think are following the boards here really are, you're doing ALIPAC more harm by berating your members than anyone else possibly could.

It's too bad you don't want me working on your side, especially considering how closely I've worked with Senator Ensign's people, who have no trouble with my type of tact - you know, the one guy from NV who actually thinks that the nation's in a bit of trouble because of past and current administration laxness in regards to illegal immigration - and I think that I'll continue to work on the side that I believe in.

Like I said, ALIPAC is a great resource, but I can find the info without coming here.

Good. Go find your info somewhere else. Your wish is granted. Buh bye! I look forward to hearing about your national group and how well you are doing under your own advice and tutelage.

I bet we will be seeing you all over the TV and radio in short order right?

Yes, ALIPAC is a great site. I've spent five years of my life working with thousands of other people that have put in the time and money necessary for it to be here and for you to find it.

You, on the other hand have never given a dollar to our efforts and have made less forty posts before getting the boot for being overly rude and obnoxious.

So, don't let the door smack you to hard on the ass on the way out.

W

April
    So, don't let the door smack you to hard on the ass on the way out.

W

China Flag to Fly at White House

I first saw an article that said Obama planned to fly the communist flag at the south lawn of the WH on WorldNetDaily on Sept 23, 09. I have been watching for news to prove that it did. The video certainly looks like it happened. Sure isn't getting the press it deserves is it?

just so we are all clear on why this is a huge panic: http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archiv...0298-772v.html

In every press conference there is the US flag and the flag of the foreign nation flying as they make their statements. The US flag will always be on the left of the podium(s) as viewed by the audience.
    [quote]The complete order of precedence of flags in the US
    The following is the order of precedence of flags, according to Army regulations.

The flag of the United States.
    Foreign national flags. (Normally, these are displayed in alphabetical order using the English alphabet.)
    Flag of the President of the United States of America.
    State and territorial flags. Normally, state flags are displayed in order of admittance of the State to the Union. However, they may also be displayed in alphabetical order using the English alphabet. Territorial flags are displayed after the State flags either in the order they were recognized by the United States or alphabetically.
    Military organizational flags of the Services in order of precedence
    Cadets, United States Military Academy
    Midshipmen, United States Naval Academy
    Cadets, United States Air Force Academy
    Cadets, United States Coast Guard Academy
    Midshipmen, United States Merchant Marine Academy
    United States Army
    United States Marine Corps
    United States Navy
    United States Air Force
    United States Coast Guard
    Army National Guard of the United States
    Army Reserve
    Marine Corps Reserve
    Naval Reserve
    Air National Guard of the United States
    Air Force Reserve
    Coast Guard Reserve
    Other training organizations of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard, in that order, respectively.
    Military organizational flags within a Service by echelon. The flag for the regimental corps will have precedence immediately before the regimental proponent’s command flag. The regimental corps flag will never have precedence above a MACOM flag.
    Individual flags in order of rank. For the purpose of order of precedence, the term “individual flagsâ€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast