Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Commie Paranoia Debunked

richardnixon! vortex! You are banned!

I would also mention that the ceremony took place across the street, not at the White House, but I dont wanna get banned as well...

Or do I?
    "The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people vs the banks" -Acton

Are you the new personfication of StephR?
    And before you expound further, please provide a link to a news story that it actually took place across the street. It could well have taken place in SW DC because the buildings in the background match.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's my two cents worth on the matter. I suggest let's take a wait and see attitude. Why? I would rather let the action of our government speak for itself. Although the raising of a Chinese flag would be principally symbolic, the action itself will most certainly steel the resolve of patriotic Americans to recognize our leadership for what they are and accelerate the end of this reign of insanity. In other words, give them the rope to hang themselves and let us reap the benefits of their demise.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by StephR
    Thank you for finding this info, but let us weigh and decide the importance of this please.

And just who is this mysterious "us" who feels they can decide what is important or not for the majority? We all have the capability of making singular decisions. The fact that Azwreath didn't find anything alarming after heeding your call to research this "now" should be taken into account. Not everything is a hidden agenda against the American people. Sometimes, as in this case, we as a country have protocols for showing respect to other countries that have absolutely no subversive intent.

Running around like Chicken Little and hollering that the sky is falling over every little thing does nothing but make one look like an alarmist. If I could offer a piece of advice - pick your battles wisely. There are many more important issues that need to be tackled.
    Clever intro Steph. However, your veiled diatribe against this group is a wee bit amateurish. We've all gained a sharp sense for posers here so you might as well remove the rest of your clothing. The gig is up. Our goals and motivations are right and they are crystal clear. We'll stay the course thank you.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Red Flag over DC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 849#956849

Been done before!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234