Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immediate research help needed from ALIPACers

We need verification on this story asap.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-933005.html#933005

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

China’s national flag to fly outside White House

By Wen Xian in Washington DC and Zhang Wen in Beijing

The national flag of the People’s Republic of China will be raised for the first time on the south lawn of the White House on September 20.

Overseas Chinese planned the ceremony in the US to celebrate China’s National Day, which falls on October 1.

“The ceremony has gotten official approval,â€

Have been googling away and I am coming up with no credible sources besides blogs. Even whitehouse.gov has nothing more than a release about the latest talks about the economic situation. Best thing we can do is call the White House, congressmen and senators. Who knows if the Chinese are just floating this story to see how much we care about our sovereignty or if we have been dumbed-down enough to not care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ten am this morning has come and gone and we still do not have solid verification this story is real.

We need ALIPAC volunteers to be ready to jump at challenges like this that could mean a great deal to our organization and our nation.

Has anyone run cross searches on Google to verify if the people quoted in this article and the organizations mentioned in this article actually exists?

I will check back in a bit and will do the research myself if not well in hand when I return.

Big miss not digging in on this early today folks.

Let's get it together PLEASE!

W

working4change
    Found this China Times Article

China's national flag to go up in White House on Sept 20
    By Hou Lei (chinadaily.com.cn)
    Updated: 2009-07-13 16:45

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009 ... 422505.htm

The national flag of the People's Republic of China (PRC) will be hoisted at the South Lawn of the White House in Washington on September 20, media reported Sunday.

Chinese associations in the United States had applied to hold a ceremony in front of the US President’s residence to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of PRC.

Chen Ronghua, chairman of Fujian Association of the United States, told reporters that their application was approved not only because of the sound Sino-US relations but also because China is a responsible country.

"Many Americans admire China due to the success of last year’s Beijing Olympics," said Chen.

More than 1,000 people will attend the ceremony and the performances held after it, according to Zhao Luqun, who will direct the performances.

Zhao said the performances will demonstrate the friendship, magnanimous spirit and kindness of modern Chinese people.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009 ... 422505.htm

working4change
    Also---
    China's national flag to go up in White House on Sept 20
    Posted July 13th, 2009 by SteveMT
    By Hou Lei (chinadaily.com.cn)
    Updated: 2009-07-13 16:45

The national flag of the People's Republic of China (PRC) will be hoisted at the South Lawn of the White House in Washington on September 20, media reported Sunday.

Chinese associations in the United States had applied to hold a ceremony in front of the US President’s residence to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of PRC.

Chen Ronghua, chairman of Fujian Association of the United States, told reporters that their application was approved not only because of the sound Sino-US relations but also because China is a responsible country.

"Many Americans admire China due to the success of last year’s Beijing Olympics," said Chen.

More than 1,000 people will attend the ceremony and the performances held after it, according to Zhao Luqun, who will direct the performances.

Zhao said the performances will demonstrate the friendship, magnanimous spirit and kindness of modern Chinese people.

http://www.chinadaily.com...

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/99279

We have those articles and links to china already but the links are not working for me and we are seeking independent verification on this important issue.

I had hoped some ALIPACers would swing in and use their online skills and phones to track this story critically.

That is not happening here yet. Still waiting for that to happen folks.

W

I found one of the orginizations mentioned but no contact information. I used other search engins besides the big G and often get better results.

Alipacers, just pick the article apart for information and sorces. Look for the big and small picture then investigate.

According to He Xiaohui, chairman of the Coordination Council of Chinese-American Associations, the ceremony is hosted by overseas Chinese organizations.
    Thinking outside of the box, I checked the IRS and they are a legit 501c 3

Coordination Council of Chinese-American Associations
    https://cccaa.securespsites.com/Pages1/1/about.aspx

The Coordination Council of Chinese-American Associations (CCCAA) was stablished in May 2002 as a non-profit organization in Maryland. In 2003, it became a tax-exempt organization under Internal Revenue Service Code 501c (3). The primary purpose of the CCCAA is to unite Chinese-Americans of all walks of life and to assist them to become more successful in the American society.

All of these sites look alike. Kinda creepy but it could be planted info(fake).

Oh, and if you happen to be Chinese, please let W. know.

Dixie

I was googling this morning and still come up with same reports being spread by websites. I will start checking the newspapers in this country whose readership is Chinese, and then will get on the phone to anyone I can think of. Will check in about an hour for progress report.
    I don't like the silence in the Western world if there is really something behind it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast