Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by global_law
    Hi everybody! My real point is that, I want to know more about immigration, both legal and illegal, and focusing illegal ones. Honestly I have some relatives here in the US that is illegal immigrants, I just want to learn more about it, co'z I wanted to help them how to be legalized, and I don't have much ideas about this issue. And lastly I didn't promoting the show; actually I am thankful to my friend who told me about this show, which will discuss all about immigration. I guess this will help for me and others to understand what immigration is.
    Tell you relatives that if they are caught illegally inside the US they will be prohibited from applying for legal citizenship for a minimum of 10 years under current law.

It would be best if they returned to the nation they are citizens of. ALIPAC is glad to assist people that are trying to legally immigrate, but we have a policy against helping anyone that is currently in the US illegally.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay.... THANKS EVERYONE!

Chicano wrote:
    Yes, my parents came here illegally. But they got amnesty. So are they, in your sick little mind, still illegal?
    Well I can't speak for 2ndamendsis, but I'll answer your question.

Yes, your parents are still illegal. They may have gotten amnesty, but that doesn't change the fact that they broke our laws and barged into our country illegally. And you, my dear Chicano, are a tried and true "anchor baby". And you have no right to be an American citizen just because your ILLEGAL mother dropped you on our soil.

Let's put it this way. If somebody murders a person, and then the government gives the murderer a pardon, does that mean the murderer is no longer a murderer? No, it just means their crime, for whatever reason has been pardoned.

Your parents will always be criminals, and you will always be an anchor baby.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Chicano wrote

I don't want to make anyone legal. I just want them to have the opportunity to pay for their mistakes in a "fair and balanced" way. This is the only difference between me and everyone else here.
    So, what in your opinion is fair payment for the "mistake"?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ok, my brain is dead....

Global law said:

I hope the 30 days show on FX channel will further discuss this serious issue on both legal and illegal sides of immigration............................
    I can't belive it. This is exactly whats wrong. They put a show on about illegals...starring: REAL ILLEGALS!!!! WHY THIS REMINDS ME OF THE MS13 SHOW and why did they not arrest anyone interviewed on that ms13 show? They had confessions of murder recorded???
    This "30 days show" will not get 1 billionth of a second of my time. As far as I am concerned the entire family should have been arrested for: To many people living in the house, being here illegaly ect...basicaly all the stuff we right about here.
    Thats like videotaping a burgler with positive I.D. and then making a movie about it like it was ??? what? not a crime??? Yep, I have lost my mind:-/

Rev. Dan
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    EVERY nation on this planet has, at one time or another, been invaded, migrated into, or conquered. . .

Therefore, every Nation on this planet is a land of immigrants.
    Yeah, take the England for example. I guess the descendants of the Normans in the U.K. should all go back to France, huh? Go back further - I guess the descendants of the Angles and the Saxons should leave the U.K. because the Celts were there first. C'mon!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I can't belive it. This is exactly whats wrong. They put a show on about illegals...starring: REAL ILLEGALS!!!!
    Next thing you know they'll have a reality show about Osama Bin Laden, starring OSAMA BIN LADEN!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    2ndamendsis. . .
    So are they, in your sick little mind, still illegal? Am I still an anchor baby? Is my brother fighting in Iraq to preserve your right to say idiotic, senseless, immature,

What kind of stupid defense are you trying to pull for the 14th amendment.
    From the Forum Rules:
    2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate. . .

This troll is violating the rules. Please ban it!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    2ndamendsis. . .
    So are they, in your sick little mind, still illegal? Am I still an anchor baby? Is my brother fighting in Iraq to preserve your right to say idiotic, senseless, immature,

What kind of stupid defense are you trying to pull for the 14th amendment.
    From the Forum Rules:
    2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate. . .

This troll is violating the rules. Please ban it!
    Your late it was done awhile back
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Your late it was done awhile back
    Oops! The story of my life.

Those OBLers always resort to ad hominem attacks, don't they? I guess you're not left much to argue with besides the personal attacks when your position is so wrong.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345