Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by global_law
    Hi everyone! I’m back! And for all you’re questions about "Native American" I'm sorry, but I don't really understand immigration is, so I wanted to ask you people here about these serious issues. Anyway what I mean is that every US citizen can trace his or her family tree back to another country, UNLESS you are Native American. Why don't we figure this out instead of spending all this time and money on an issue that can be fixed with more boarder guards?
    I just wanted to have a balanced look of these issue both legal and illegal immigration.
    Try to look at this link about 30 days in youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vofb-XDF9Ig
    global -

Here's a thought I've posted half a dozen times:

EVERY nation on this planet has, at one time or another, been invaded, migrated into, or conquered, except for maybe Israel.

Therefore, every Nation on this planet is a land of immigrants.

I am an American Indian and from where I sit, this is the way I see it.

My people were overrun and conquered once before, and I sure as heck don't like the idea of it happening again.

Many hispanics claim much of the southwest as Aztlan. But are they claiming it as natural natives (Aztecs) , or the conquered (by the spanish) people of Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Trust me global. You want fair and balanced and see the whole side of the story like me? This is the wroooooong place.
    Come on!!! You are so fair and balanced ? Give me a break!!!

You wish to make all "ILLEGALS" legal..That isnt fair nor is it balanced.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by global_law
    Hi everyone! I’m back! And for all you’re questions about "Native American" I'm sorry, but I don't really understand immigration is, so I wanted to ask you people here about these serious issues. Anyway what I mean is that every US citizen can trace his or her family tree back to another country, UNLESS you are Native American. Why don't we figure this out instead of spending all this time and money on an issue that can be fixed with more boarder guards?
    I just wanted to have a balanced look of these issue both legal and illegal immigration.
    Try to look at this link about 30 days in youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vofb-XDF9Ig
    GLOBAL
    what country to you hail from originally?

You sound awfully familiar.
    Hmmmm, have we met before?

What 'serious issues' are you referring to? You're not quite clear with this question.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't want to make anyone legal. I just want them to have the opportunity to pay for their mistakes in a "fair and balanced" way. This is the only difference between me and everyone else here.

And the so called "anchor baby" nonsense.

I don't want to make anyone legal. I just want them to have the opportunity to pay for their mistakes in a "fair and balanced" way. This is the only difference between me and everyone else here.

You want a chance for them to be able to "pay for their mistake". Great we see eye to eye then. They need to go back to their country and get in back of the line and wait their turn. They are no better then anyone else.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

That is an opinion. Debate is used to attempt to conclude a similar opinion. What the hell is so wrong about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph

You want a chance for them to be able to "pay for their mistake". Great we see eye to eye then. They need to go back to their country and get in back of the line and wait their turn. They are no better then anyone else.
    TRIUMPH
    Chico is an anchor baby and his parents are ILLEGALs. Therefore, he wants his parents to be able to be forgiven for breaking the law {paying a little fine or such} but amnesty none the less and he wants those danged ANCHOR BABES left alone cause it's the law.

However, TRIUMPH, what chico doesn't understand is that the authors of the 14th amendment were perfectly clear in their meaning and he refuses to understand that unconstitutional laws are often overturned in America.
    He refuses to read the authors' writings so that he can better understand.
    The supreme court unconstitutional ruling {you know those bench legislators} will soon be righted and the 14th Amendment will be honorable once again. This has him very angry
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Listen kids, I am at a point in life, where certain things are not up for "open" discussion. I'll make no bones about it all, I am a Native American citizen, in more than one way, but, race is not the issue for me, nor is where my extremely distant ancestors hail from, it is about this:

I am an American, I was born here, I have paid taxes, I have worked in the fields and apple orchards when kids were allowed to do that (no thanks now to our government for taking that opportunity for kids to learn to work), I have also worked hard as an adult. This is MY country, and no non-citizens are going to come in, march on my soil, waving their countries flags demanding rights they are not now or ever entitled to.

So far as me and mine are concerned, I do not recognize the issue of "anchor babies". It is merely a tool for lawbreakers to use. Drop a kid on American soil and get to stay. No, I will work hard to make this government stop allowing that kind of foolish nonsense.

If you jumped the line, had a kid here, lied about your legal status, used fake documents, received pay under the premise you are entitled to be and work here, or any other illegal activity according to OUR immigration laws, you should be deported, the employers who hire you should be heavily fined and prosecuted, and the landlords who rented to you should be heavily fined as well.

Documentation can be checked at all levels, there is no excuse for any employer or any landlords, they simply want to make a buck at all costs. As well, the illegal aliens want to make a buck at all costs, kind of a symbiotic relationship it seems. So, as this is so, they should all be punished, together.

Don't like it TOUGH!! You know what you can do about it? Nothing. Know why? Because you are in the minority, more Americans want the laws enforced as they stand, and that is the final word on it. No debates, no "civilized discussions" (which is nothing more than a bunch of whiney people wanting things the way they like them, even when no one esle wants it that way!). Sorry your momma and daddy's never taught you that life is not always fair and you cannot have things the way YOU like it all of the time.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That’s all I want to is for them to pay for there mistakes. The law says if you are here illegally then you have to go home. Then you can re-apply for citizenship. That is the payment that is just as it is the current law. If they wish to leave their anchor babies I am sure they will be taken care of why the parents are re-applying. What you want is to not have these law breaker held to the letter of the law and think they should be given a free pass or for us (US) to set a price on citizenship. We say Its not for sell but can be earned if done within the law. We are a nation of laws. Should we allow everyone to start breaking the laws they don't like. I have known men who think its ok to beat there wives, that’s against the law. Should we give them a free pass because they have gotten away with it for years? I can't say what I did when I found out because that is not allowed in this form, what I will tell you is he did not get away with it any longer because his wife was my niece. SO you see they need to be held to the letter of the law. That says go home or be caught tried then sent home and be charged with a felony if caught again. That is currently what is fair and balanced. That is the law.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

2ndamendsis, you really crack me up. Seriously, everyday when I come home from work, I check out what everyone is up to, and your halarious comments put me in a good mood. Thank you man!

Its funny to see how a grown man or woman tries to pick on someone by calling names. Yes, my parents came here illegally. But they got amnesty. So are they, in your sick little mind, still illegal? Am I still an anchor baby? Is my brother fighting in Iraq to preserve your right to say idiotic, senseless, immature, untrue statements an anchor baby also? Think he should be deported?

What kind of stupid defense are you trying to pull for the 14th amendment. Please, I really don't feel like posting it again.

You are picking this and that from the illegal immigration problem and only using things that benefit your "cause." When there is something that is contrary to your defense, you get angry. But it is great though, because the madder you get, the more rediculous comments you make, and the bigger laugh I get. Keep up the good work!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast