Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Support Rally in DC today!!

I was surfing the channels and there it was...Sheila Jackson Lee from Texas giving a speech in support of illegal immigants calling them Americans too...what the heck!?

These are not Americans....they are illegal...why in the h double hockey sticks did we not know about it and counter protest today???....

There were thousands of supporters mostly of hispanic descent and I bet chya a few of those were not legal...

We are letting these pro-illegal groups get out of hand...C-Span is broadcasting them but we can't even get the local TV stations to give us a one second mention when we stage a protest...what's up with that!?...

My blood has been boiling for the last 45 minutes . I can't believe what I just saw on CSPAN.

What are these politicians and religious organizations thinking supporting these illegals?? There has to be a hidden agenda for them other than cheap votes and cheap labor.

The nerve of those illegals. They stand on American soil, demanding rights to things they have no rights too, and to add insult to injury, they can't even speak one word of English They are speaking Spanish, and using interpreters to give their speeches.

Well so much for them claiming to want to assimilate into the American way of life

MW
    Yeah, Rep. Sheila Jackson (D-TX) is about as pro-illegal immigrant as the come. Go to NumbersUSA and check her voting record out. Also, don't forget to look at the many illegal immigrant bills she has tried to shove through the House. She is the enemy!

Here, I've made it easy for you:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=795

Hopefully everyone has her on their bye, bye, list.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Yeah, Rep. Sheila Jackson (D-TX) is about as pro-illegal immigrant as the come. Go to NumbersUSA and check her voting record out. Also, don't forget to look at the many illegal immigrant bills she has tried to shove through the House. She is the enemy!

Here, I've made it easy for you:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=795

Hopefully everyone has her on their bye, bye, list.
    I think that is the worst record I have seen there.

I asked this same question about the march in DC in another post. According to the local slanted news, the march didn't pull in the 500K they were expecting...somewhere between 50-100K maybe. I saw someone speaking on CSPAN in spanish and immediately turned the channel.

The question I asked was did this organization (ALIPAC) or any other similar group have a counter protest or activity during this march? I was considering going up and joining in the fray with my sign and flag. I now don't have a problem showing my beliefs in public...especially since those who are marching are considered felons under current law.

Why do the people in her Texas district keep putting her back in office

A contact of mine in DC is supposed to be sending me pics of the rally. Apparently, he and a group of people showed up to counter-protest. I'll post them in the pictures section as soon as they're available.

I WILL BE CALLING HER OFFICE

I am getting off early today to run home and call that traitor witch!!!

SO HAS ANYONE CALLED THAT TRAITOR YET????

Come on Texas people hound that witch.

Trying to keep up

As one of the event coordinators that works with ALIPAc on demonstrations and rallies...it is very difficult to follow every event but I try and still try to maintain a personal life, household, and work....
    So to follow up with novaman

The question I asked was did this organization (ALIPAC) or any other similar group have a counter protest or activity during this march? I was considering going up and joining in the fray with my sign and flag. I now don't have a problem showing my beliefs in public...especially since those who are marching are considered felons under current law

I would say that in order to get these groups together and to plan protest more efficeintly, I would like to suggest that we have a group that coordinates with each other off Alipac to give everyone a heads up on events such as this....

If we are posed and ready and communicate....we can have a few Action-Team member that can be deployed in moments notice to organize counter-protest...

But to accomplish this effort I have always wanted to pull in some key active members as state and area representatives to work in staging and colaborating rally/protest events....we are doing here in North Carolina but I would like to see it through out the nation...

If you are interested please feel free to contact...
    Nancy