Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What proof do we have that the votes are even being counted?

POTUS,
    You got that right!
    I voted badnarik in 2004, don't blame me!

they probably aren't counted because if the politicians can't count the illegal immigrants, then they probably can't count votes either.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Immigration
    We affirm the integrity of the international borders of the United States and the Constitutional authority and duty of the federal government to guard and to protect those borders, including the regulation of the numbers and of the qualifications of immigrants into the country.

Each year approximately one million legal immigrants and almost as many illegal aliens enter the United States. These immigrants - including illegal aliens - have been made eligible for various kinds of public assistance, including housing, education, Social Security, and legal services. This unconstitutional drain on the federal Treasury is having a severe and adverse impact on our economy, increasing the cost of government at federal, state, and local levels, adding to the tax burden, and stressing the fabric of society. The mass importation of people with low standards of living threatens the wage structure of the American worker and the labor balance in our country.

We oppose the abuse of the H-1B and L-1 visa provisions of the immigration act which are displacing American workers with foreign.

We favor a moratorium on immigration to the United States, except in extreme hardship cases or in other individual special circumstances, until the availability of all federal subsidies and assistance be discontinued, and proper security procedures have been instituted to protect against terrorist infiltration.

We also insist that every individual group and/or private agency which requests the admission of an immigrant to the U.S., on whatever basis, be required to commit legally to provide housing and sustenance for such immigrants, bear full responsibility for the economic independence of the immigrants, and post appropriate bonds to seal such covenants.

The Constitution Party demands that the federal government restore immigration policies based on the practice that potential immigrants will be disqualified from admission to the U.S. if, on the grounds of health, criminality, morals, or financial dependence, they would impose an improper burden on the United States, any state, or any citizen of the United States.

We oppose the provision of welfare subsidies and other taxpayer-supported benefits to illegal aliens, and reject the practice of bestowing U.S. citizenship on children born to illegal alien parents while in this country.

We oppose any extension of amnesty to illegal aliens. We call for the use of U.S. troops to protect the states against invasion.

We oppose bilingual ballots. We insist that those who wish to take part in the electoral process and governance of this nation be required to read and comprehend basic English as a precondition of citizenship. We support English as the official language for all governmental business by the United States.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

JRB

Re: An Independent party based on what Americans really WANT

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I am wondering why an Independent Party could not be organized around the factors that 80% or more of the American people agree on.
    1. Get out of NAFTA
    2. Get out of Iraq
    3. Change the trade agreements to "fair" rather than "free" trade
    4. No benefits for illegals
    5. Punish illegal employers
    6. build the fence
    7. English as the national language
    8. Proof of citizenship before voting
    9. Spend out taxes on creating jobs and our infrastructural needs

There are other things of course, but why are we not seeing a coalition around what Americans say they want? It's apart from one party or another. Wouldn't Americans want a president who wants what we want?
    Is ANYTHING being talked about--or we stuck with McCain, Hillary, or Obama?
    I can give you a reason your not seeing a coalition. That means work and I mean the physical kind. Its easy to do the talking but when it comes to the foot work that becomes an inconvienence, I probably spelled that wrong but who cares. This is about content. If you really want to find out why there is no Coalition walk down the street and ask your neighbors what they know about what is going on in Washington. I bet that 70% of them have no clue that our Government is trying to sell the United States to the lowest bidders. They could probably tell you that a Nice looking man that wont Hold his hand Over his heart during the Pledge of Alegance and wont wear the Flag on his lapel is running. They know this because Oprah is waiving his flag and what flag is that you might ask? You know the sad part about this is people are more interested in Feathering their own nest than to do what is in the best interest of all the Legal United States Citizens. Its called the larger the fence the better the neighbor syndrome. Next they are out shopping at there local WalMart buying cheap foriegn good thats putting another American out of a Job. Anything for a good deal, even selling your fellow American out for a better price. You want to fix the problems we have here in America, then you have to cut the head off the snakes that are causing the problem and that would be Big Business that are holding the puppet strings of OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS. Quit buying from these companies and put them out of business. Take away the one thing they cant do without (POWER). Again more Inconvenience (Maybe I spelled it right that time). BUY AMERICAN and if you cant then DO WITHOUT. If a market appears so will an (AMERICAN) Business to fit the need.

FRUSTRATED AMERICAN CITIZEN

DJ
    The way I do it is ...I see what candidate is Pro-American which means Americans come first, then America the country, after that is taken care of I'll look at other stuff
    I think we all feel that way. National awareness of grim reality comes slowly--but I do see it coming. I posted on another spot that my son recently sent me an alarming quote from the CIA about the wealth of nations. China is at the top (and in the black) and the US is at the very bottom and deeply in debt. My son is a graduate student (PhD) and has never shown any interest in politics. If he is starting to feel worried, maybe others are as well. Here's the link: https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... 7rank.html

On JRBs comment that the average citizen doesn't have a clue, I agree. On the other hand, I think we are seeing that most people are just overwhelmed with day to day survival. If we do not see the surfacing of an Independent leader very soon, we will just have to endure until 2012.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234