Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Moe

An Informational Trip to the Bank

Yestersay, I went to my bank (Wells Fargo) to deposit some checks. As soon as I walked in a saw a large sign that said "Send money to Mexico, Guatamala, and Nicaragua for only $5.00" After getting my deposit completed, I asked the teller about this program and she said I would have to talk to a banker. I told her to get me a banker. In a few minutes. I was introduced to a young man. I asked him if I were to want to send money to Mexico, would my legal status in this country be checked. I told him I wanted to know if Wells Fargo was catering to the illegal alien market. He indicated that I would have open an account (savings or checking) in order to send money and that my SS# would be run through the Feds to verify it before an account would be opened. He indicated unless the illegal had a good SS#, and he knew many do, he or she could not use this program. I told him that it seemed that they were using the only tools available to them to check a persons status even though the Feds system is very poor. I asked him if he was familiar with the group LaRaza. He said he had heard the name. I explained what it was, who ran it and what its' goals were. He was rather surprised to know that his bank was donating money to such a group. All this happened in the heartland of Iowa.

Welcome Moe!

I'm curious, does anyone know what information the SSN program actually provides? Is it a simple yes or no if the number is valid or does it also give the person's name that the number belongs to??

Welocme aboard Moe!

I asked him if he was familiar with the group LaRaza. He said he had heard the name. I explained what it was, who ran it and what its' goals were. He was rather surprised to know that his bank was donating money to such a group.
    How interesting. Here is someone representing a large bank who didn't know that his employer supports LaRaza. Is there any wonder why Americans don't know? Or when you do tell them they bury their head in the sand.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

MOE......WELCOME to Alipac!

Thanx for the Wells Fargo information.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME Moe
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Welcome Moe,

And congrats for standing up for our country!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Moe

JohnB2012
    I beleive all you get back from the Feds is that the name and SS# you have submitted agree with what they have on file. This is why the system is so poor. If you have the fake documents that ID you as someone who is in the Fed system legally you will pass muster

I just wrote Wells Fargo about their support of La Raza and it's radical ties to organization such as Aztlan. They wrote back that I must be wrong the organization is a civil rights group. I wrote back with the article from Rep.Charles Norwood to tell them it is one in the same and they should read the article:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=13863

I don't think they realize who they are funding or maybe they do!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Wells Fargo accepts the Matricula Consular card to open an account. Once someone gets a bank account with a Matricula Consular they get an ITIN which is just like a Social Security Number. So they can just use that.

The Matricula Consulars can't even be verified that the card is real or not and it's obvious anyone who is using one is illegal.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... amIDs.html
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Moe
    JohnB2012
    I beleive all you get back from the Feds is that the name and SS# you have submitted agree with what they have on file. This is why the system is so poor. If you have the fake documents that ID you as someone who is in the Fed system legally you will pass muster
    Thats what I figured.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast