Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a friend who has an 18 year old daughter, who was born in NJ, but now lives in NC. His daughter started getting mail addressed to some man with a spanish surname, with her personal information in it. She contacted Social Security about it and they told her that a man in NJ was using her SS# and gave her his name and workplace. SS knew this was going on and did nothing to notify the rightful owner of the number, until she requested it. She then phoned the employer of the man in NJ and told them what was going on. They claimed he no longer worked there and were generally uncooperative.

This is the kind of deceit and criminality that we face, from government agencies, to private employers. They're all making money from illegal behavior.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    I have a friend who has an 18 year old daughter, who was born in NJ, but now lives in NC. His daughter started getting mail addressed to some man with a spanish surname, with her personal information in it. She contacted Social Security about it and they told her that a man in NJ was using her SS# and gave her his name and workplace. SS knew this was going on and did nothing to notify the rightful owner of the number, until she requested it. She then phoned the employer of the man in NJ and told them what was going on. They claimed he no longer worked there and were generally uncooperative.

This is the kind of deceit and criminality that we face, from government agencies, to private employers. They're all making money from illegal behavior.
    I happen to live in NJ, so if you want me to check it out I would be glad to.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Most national banks accept the Mexican Matricula. I actually list the banks that do accept the Matricula (those I have verifyed) on the OJJPAC.ORG web site.... one of which is Wells Fargo. I also posted a letter from one bank per the matricula.

You can thank the Bush Administration's Treasuary Secretary's weak stand on the Matricula for this....well the banks take advantage of it...all they care about is short term profits.

They ignore the fact that a high ranking FBI official objected to the acceptance of the Matricula Consular card in testimony before Congress several years ago because it is far from secure and easily forged.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12