Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My mother is a Malone .... if they are not legal ... send them home!
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

This is sickening.

Just sickening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Google has a headquarters in Ireland.

And Ireland is in the Top 30 (number 24 to be exact: Dublin) but that is still above the highest ranking American city (Honolulu at 27th)
    http://www.mercerhr.com/pressrelease/de ... nt/1173105
    Interestingly, Zurich has the highest and THEY just clamped down on immigration to their country (which was already one of the most restrictive anyway).
    http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ ... i_n6537288
    A series of measures amending the country's immigration law--known as the "foreigners law", which dates back to 1931--have finally been approved of by the Swiss government. The laws aim at curbing illegal immigration, crack down on abuse in the labour market and promote integration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Would somebody tell WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE ?!? Do you realize that Ireland has one of the HIGHEST standards of living in 2006 ?!!

What is going on here ?! PERHAPS IT IS US WHO SHOULD BE GOING TO IRELAND ILLEGALLY.

Get lost Mr. Ireland. And Yea, I'm of Irish decent. And I say get the heck out of here if you are ILLEGAL. GO !!

There are no pots of gold here, try Mexico.
    The Irish economic boom is very recent {past couple of years.} We helped quite a bit with outsourcing, etc. and their market took off. The new Tech revolution hit Ireland. Gee, and we're importing Techs from 3rd world countries........Visas anyone?

Who is in control?

Personally I think Mr Bertie Ahern has been kissing the Blarney Stone one too many times.

Irish people have been overstaying their visas for years in this country and sending money back home to Ireland to build homes and go back that is all they are here for the money and to go back home. Take what you can get and leave, they have no interest in becoming citizens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Those of you here claiming to be of irish descent should be very grateful that your ancestors came to America at a time when it was much more welcoming ,at a time when America needed immigrants and there was no such thing as legal or illegal. I was born in Ireland and am a legal resident in America. The pure hatred spewed on this site and others like it disgust me.

Everybody that sneaks into a country illegally, puts down roots. Too freakin bad. DEPORT!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by emma
    Those of you here claiming to be of irish descent should be very grateful that your ancestors came to America at a time when it was much more welcoming ,at a time when America needed immigrants and there was no such thing as legal or illegal. I was born in Ireland and am a legal resident in America. The pure hatred spewed on this site and others like it disgust me.
    Emma, true patriots not wanting the US to turn into another third world country disgusts you?

Because that's what we are. We're tired of being used as the world's doormat. We're tired of having our jobs stolen, tired of having our wages depressed because of illegals willing to work cheaper, tired of our children not receiving the education they're entitled to because of 'NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND", tired of waiting in the hospital emergency rooms with a real emergency for hours, tired of having our citizens murdered on our highways by drunken illegals with no drivers licenses, tired of paying for labor/delivery of anchors who we'll have to support until they're 18.

I could go on but I think you get my drift.

BTW, I see you're still here, what's keeping you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now you got me wondering...
    My father's parents were immigrants from Ireland. My mother's parents were immigrants from what is now the Republic of Slovakia. I have never investigated whether or not my grandparents were legal. Should I? What if they didn't legally enter and I am just an anchor baby. Should I feel like sh1t?
    Hussein who?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    Now you got me wondering...
    My father's parents were immigrants from Ireland. My mother's parents were immigrants from what is now the Republic of Slovakia. I have never investigated whether or not my grandparents were legal. Should I? What if they didn't legally enter and I am just an anchor baby. Should I feel like sh1t?
    Hmmm, you have a POINT, GEOFF? If so, spill it please.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast