Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EEK!
    Hussein who?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    Gosh, I'm no psychiatrist so I don't know what to think here. I only had a rhetorical moment there. What if I was an anchor baby? What if my grandparents came here illegally. No offense was meant by my comment. Sorry, 2ndamendsis, if I got your feathers ruffled.
    You didn't get my feathers ruffled....why would you say that? I asked you a question about a post I didn't understand and you responded in a strange way, GEOFF. And then again after I tried to explain what I was asking. You can have all the epiphanies you want. I simply asked you what the point was in context of the conversation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Well there you go, they are converting to Islam south of the border!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=44636
    SAWDUST, you are correct. It's been going on for quite a while. Islam has focused on Mexico for the very reason of infiltrating the US in the least resistant manner. How smart is that? And how dumb is this American Government.

There are several reasons why this is a Mexican problem, for the most part, although the issue is ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    1. 80% + of the illegals are Mexican
    2. The Mex gov has interfered with the American Gov.
    3. Mex foreign policy is to export their people.
    4. Mexicans ARE being converted to Islam
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You didn't get my feathers ruffled....why would you say that? I asked you a question about a post I didn't understand and you responded in a strange way, GEOFF. And then again after I tried to explain what I was asking. You can have all the epiphanies you want. I simply asked you what the point was in context of the conversation.[/quote]

Looking back at the posts, it is just that you responded to my post in a strange way and I may have misuderstood it. You said "Spill it" and I guess I didn't understand what you meant. No worries, I'm good with letting it go if you are.
    Hussein who?

FYI, "spill it" means tell me. Good old American expression.

If I found out that my mom and dad were anchor babies, I would feel pretty bad but would not pull out my roots. They all did their best to support America and that's good enough for me. Now, the current situation is quite interesting in that the anchor babies today are the lawyers and congressmen and electronics engineers and policemen and (you name it) and are doing the jobs that Americans WILL do.
    These people's parents are some of the ones that we are talkng about sending home to Mexico and there is a problem. The integrated anchor babies will fight us more than anything to keep their heritage here, even though they were illegal in the first place. It's all so confusing...
    Hussein who?

To me it's not confusing Geoff, but it's all very wrong. Very wrong for the legal citizens of the United States of America. Very sad too, very sad for those who have fought and died protecting and defending our country who would have believed and hoped that the leadership of our country would be of a higher caliber and would have done a better job upholding our laws and protecting our legal rights as citizens.

There are a few flaws there.

1. If Geoff's grandparents were illegal the last 2 amnesties would have solved that problem.

2. The parents of the members of Congress that he's speaking about would also have been covered by the last amnesty.

At this juncture, I really don't give a flying fig who's what or which job or how deep their roots.

THEY'VE BROKEN THE LAWS--that's plural meaning more than one law-
    THEY'RE SUCKING OUR MEDICAL SYSTEM DRY
    THEY'RE INCREASING THE CRIME RATE BY UP TO 30+ %
    THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

Whoever they are, whatever they're nationality, how ever many kids they have, whatever job they stole, how ever much in taxes they pay, whatever language they speak

THEY HAVE TO GO HOME. Every one of them, doctors, lawyers, professors, ditch diggers and WELFARE LEECHES..........home.

The best thing that could happen would be for them to build their own economies, infrastructure and educational systems and better their own nations. That would indeed better the world.

I agree with you, 2ndamendsis, let's figure out how to send them home. It may be up to we the people, as I don't see our gov't leaders leaning that way.
    Hussein who?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456