Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ive been seeing more landscape trailers with advertisement lettering under the tree service, lawncare usual: plumbing-heating-electrical-carpentry, etc.... as a plumber, im not feelin the love here. i do know if i called a service tech, and they sent an alien out to my home i wouldnt let him in, mabey even call the cops. jobs americans wont do my arse.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Steve, you are right on the dollar. My brother is a gas contractor. He said so many of the contractors he had worked through in the past were hiring people he highly suspected of being illegals. Paying them about $10.00 hourly, no overtime and no days off. He said a lot of the jobs, although grunt, were usually paying about $13.00 and with overtime.......

He said these guys really did not know what they were doing, and the work was sloppy, and then the housing tracts being put up would have problems later with mold and such because the sloppy work would leave gaps and rain would get into roofs, and under siding. Another thing a lot of them would do was to hire these guys with "some" knowledge for the plumbing and electrical jobs, and have the illegals do the work, and then the pro came along, made sure things were ok enough to pass inspection, and let it go (meaning your electrical could have been done by an inexperience grunt worker and barely passed inspection, could be quite dangerous).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals have taken over the construction industry, especially house framing. These illegals, for the most part, have made darn good money building/remodeling houses and you hardly ever see an American crew on a jobsite any more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Illegals have taken over the construction industry, especially house framing. These illegals, for the most part, have made darn good money building/remodeling houses and you hardly ever see an American crew on a jobsite any more.
    OH and how I miss the American boys working with their shirts off when I was young..born and raised in ca was a awesome place for teenage girls. My girlfriend's and I would just go past them just to check out the hot guys . I sure miss seeing that, I may be older but I can cougar a bit...LOL

Now I just see creepy sleazy illegals here In Wa...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    ExCaliGal:
    Now I just see creepy sleazy illegals here In Wa...
    Ah, a transplant to my neck of the woods eh? They are also all over in the orchards too....used to be all older American men who did the migrant worker thing, and local teens. Berry fields used to be filled with local kids making summer money, not anymore, all illegal aliens (state of OR won't let kids go out there and pick without the parents anymore).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ah! yes I remember many a strawberry fight in the fields of the Pacific Northwest. Had money all summer. then when my kids were old enough to pick berries the BerryBus came no more. What parent wants they're teenage child home all day while they're at work. "Let's get this party started in here!" Not me said the fly to the spider.Especially my kids, growin' up I thought they were the taliban.HELP, get it off me! They're much better now,Thank goodness. Yeah, it's a shame all the after school jobs, summer jobs,weekend jobs, and jobs some our kids do just because school isn't who they are. You know these kids they're the roofers,the framers,the bricklayers, the kid who used to mow your neighbors yard, the kid takin' your order at the fast food place. All these jobs are being filled by people here illegally, the employers pay them cash, and when the taxman comes callin' these people never even existed. Collect food stamps, welfare check,free medical and dental. Where do Americans sign up for this gig? What really sucks is if they were forced to play by the same rules as we Americans do, they'd leave. Taxed out the butt, car insurance, no free nothing for you, you're an American now they don't get such things. You would hear "Adios Gringos"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I use to love picking strawberrys in Ca! Good memories!
    Is there a place in Wa that you can pick your own?

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    I use to love picking strawberrys in Ca! Good memories!
    Is there a place in Wa that you can pick your own?
    also grapes,avacados,ect......
    ------------------------

Yeah! tomato fights were the worst!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SZinWestLA
    Aside from field work on farms, I can't think of another line of work or job that I haven't seen people born in the U.S. perform.

When I was alot younger I did work on cherry farms during the harvest. Even though the pay was poor it was still a great way to earn money for college during the summer break and I got great exercise and learned the value of working as hard as you can simply because you can do it. We worked sometimes 20 hours a day but that came back in the form of huge overtime pay on my paycheck (not the "temp work" agencies who lie and scam you about the money you are going to make). The fresh cherries I got to eat were really good for my health so I felt like I was being paid more than just money and the land I worked on was in some of the most beautiful lakeside Michigan areas.

Now days I don't think we would be allowed to do that. After all, sellout John McCain says that we won't.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast