Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We're still here, AE you just can't see us for all the damn illegals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Good to hear stevetheroofer! I have seen so many people lately on every corner asking for money. One guy was out, just beyond the Walmart here, and he was saying "out of work, no jobs, need a little help". While this could have been true, I had my doubts the next time around when I passed him on another corner with a sign that said "homeless, disabled vet fighting for disability pay, can you help?"......My kids even recognized him .

We even caught up one of these people once, a woman asking for help with money for family food, we told her we did not have any money, just paid our bills and got some groceries, but offered to bring her back a bag of food items she could make a meal with, and she, very sketchy-like, said she did not want to take our only food, and then when we passed by within minutes, she was gone. I think I scared her off.

My best friend said a former cop friend of theirs from church told them there has been busts of these people in a "ring" of beggars...They will work different corners with different signs and then switch off so to avoid being recognized in one given area, they even covered it on our local news...
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah! my wife "bless her little heart" went grocery shopping at Cub foods in clackamas, and there was a lady and 2 kids, my wife didn't say anything, but went and bought this lady 3 bags of groceries and being a mother knew all the right stuff. And the lady told my wife "I don't want that, don't you have any spare money" her sign said please help me feed my kids. The lady almost ended up eating those 3 bags of groceries right then and there. As bad as times are right now it's sad we can't trust anyone. My little wife made her take the bags.The people who really need it don't hold up signs or beg they go to the places that offer hope and a leg up.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234