Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They HAVE the land, but with OUR taxes, our schools, our hospitals, our welfare, etc, etc.

They are trying to take it by populating it, and they're doing it. They know that we are not having babies, so they come here and have lots of babies!

My brother lives in San Antonio, and it's chiefly Mexican now. I'd like him to come back to the northeast - the borders down there are so dangerous. But, he likes it, doesn't seem to be worried about the illegal immigration. Here, I'm up in Massachusetts, and I'M worried! Go figure.

So, certainly we don't want to give it to them, but in essence, they are taking it away from us, AND using our benefits at the same time!! Very, very clever, due to our idiotic government in cahoots with the Mexican government.

Interesting question, but I wouldn't even consider it.

They already breach all of our borders, so I can't imagine moving it could make any positive difference.

I'm a little hard-nosed, but I think we've given them enough.

As someone said up-thread give an inch, they take a mile ... or as someone once said to me, we've given them the finger, but let's keep our arm.

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

So you think they'll put a fence around it?????

HA

JAK
    WOW!! This thread is getting some mileage. Just goes to show how passionate AMERICANS are about taking their country back and keeping it!!!! We just have to vote in those who feel like WE do!!! ...and FIRE those who don't!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My answer is NO NO NO way will it happen.
    The way La Raza is threatening us with war...they have declared war...revolution may be the last resort to keep American Sovernity. They slipped in quietly now kicking open the floodgates. They have enmassed all the way into Canada they have squatted all over this continent.
    If we don't get control we will see America turn into a 3rd world disorder.
    This invasion is a Hispanic human tsunami and environmental holocaust. We must accelerate our movement before 2010 explodes with the NAU and open borders
    I do not advocate violence however I would embrace it should it take that to preserve American Sovernity

I got it!
    Clear cut LA.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789