Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idea

I have a compromise! Instead of NOT giving up California as you suggest, we will AGREE to TAKE OVER BAJA CALIFORNIA FROM MEXICO and raise it up from the dump it now is to the level of a first class state in a world class country.

The first step would be to burn Tijuana since this is the only whay to get rid of the urine smell! Then we would install real plumbing throughout the state so people will no longer refuse to put their ass wipe down the toilet (if you have been here or even Los Angeles you know of this disgusting practice!) Next we would ban donkey shows and the human slave trade, and remove the drug cartels from the territory. Finally, we will provide and influx of capital for planned use and development of natural resources.

Here's the best part, Mexico will not even have to pay us to take this probelm off of their hands!

I'll give the condensed version of my answer...NO!

I live in New Mexico and my family came here from Texas in 1917. Prior to that, my family was part of the "Austin 300" the original settlers of Texas.

I have traced back much further, but the point is, this is my country, my state, my history, my land, my ancestors sacrifices, my tax dollars, my family, my Veterans, my infrastucture, my schools, my parks and my government.

My answer would be a strong NO!

Re: Idea

Quote Originally Posted by todds60
    I have a compromise! Instead of NOT giving up California as you suggest, we will AGREE to TAKE OVER BAJA CALIFORNIA FROM MEXICO and raise it up from the dump it now is to the level of a first class state in a world class country.

The first step would be to burn Tijuana since this is the only whay to get rid of the urine smell! Then we would install real plumbing throughout the state so people will no longer refuse to put their ass wipe down the toilet (if you have been here or even Los Angeles you know of this disgusting practice!) Next we would ban donkey shows and the human slave trade, and remove the drug cartels from the territory. Finally, we will provide and influx of capital for planned use and development of natural resources.

Here's the best part, Mexico will not even have to pay us to take this probelm off of their hands!
    Your's is my favorite answer!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

There is a saying, a "folk-ism", or "folk wisdon"...

it embodies the collective wisdom of countless generations...

all the "learn the hard ways" that have happened to all of our forefathers over numerous generations, all the "experience" that they give down to us...

and that "folk saying" is...

Give them an inch...
    and they'll take a mile...

(Of course, this is more in the category of "give them 1,000 miles", so who knows...)
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck
    Give them an inch...

(Of course, this is more in the category of "give them 1,000 miles", so who knows...)
    [Chertoff] They ask for 800 miles, give'em 3 [/Chertoff]
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Give them an inch...

[Chertoff] They ask for 800 miles, give'em 3 [/Chertoff]

So, Chertoff at least knows how the game is played.

Americans just get played.

PS: Think Tennessee...

Think Tennessee Valley...

Think Tennessee Valley Authority...

Think the world's largest nuclear processing facility (at least outside of Russia and Red China)...

Now, think of Tennessee handed over to Mexico...
    Think "no more nuclear production for the rest of the country"...

And now...
    ::drumroll::

Think of the reaction of Russia and Red China when they hear America has no more nuclear production capacity...
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Think of the reaction of Russia and Red China when they hear America has no more nuclear production capacity...
    I think China is already licking their chops because we have given them our manufacturing base, our tech, our tax revenue, our consumer privacy, sacrificed our sovereignty, put our patents in peril and put ourselves in perpetual debt and dependancy to them. I think China see's Mexicans taking us over a large region of our nation.

I think they see a weak, divided nation. With little ability to take care of itself, no cultural core, no allegiance of its government, and absolutely no coherant international trade or security policy.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

In other words, Open Season

They would agree

I would never agree to this on many principles and beliefs, however, even if I did agree that we should cede the SW to aztlan, I highly doubt that they would "stop" their invasion of the rest of our country.

Or do you think they would be content with just that one part?

I think they want the whole hog.

Give em an inch, and they will take a mile.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast