Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have actually thought about this before and said it to my husband. I thought if we got all the illegals out of NJ I could actually move back. We could get rid of all the illegals and ship them to the southwest and get our country back. These were just random thoughts- it is always good to think of all the spectrum of options-even if it is something you would never agree to.

So, let me say-NO I would not be willing to do this. It is just one of the many emotional thoughts that I have over this issue. But I do hope everyone that got angry when this question was posted uses all that energy to get our borders fully secured and all this illegals deported by a combination of law enforcement and cutting all social benefits and jobs so a lot of them would self deport.

Some of you called this a defeatist attitude. But the truth is, if we do not do something significant they WILL reclaim the entire southwest. Stopping the Amnesty bill was not enough to stop this. That is not being a defeatist- that is reality. More and more illegals enter every day, have anchor babies who they raise to hate America and are taught that we stole thier land. Even if these current illegals cannot vote, thier anchor babies will be able to do so another 10-20 years and the anchor babies could be the majority of voters in these states. Then the sky is the limit for them. That is why we have to get these criminals out of our country and eliminate the loop hole for anchor babies.

Hopefully we will use all of our energies and resources to take our country back.

I thought of something- if we did give them the southwest, what would all the liberals in Hollywood do? I am sure Martin Sheen would denounce his citizenship and become a citizen of Aztlan.

Some of you called this a defeatist attitude. But the truth is, if we do not do something significant they WILL reclaim the entire southwest. Stopping the Amnesty bill was not enough to stop this. That is not being a defeatist- that is reality. More and more illegals enter every day, have anchor babies who they raise to hate America and are taught that we stole thier land. Even if these current illegals cannot vote, thier anchor babies will be able to do so another 10-20 years and the anchor babies could be the majority of voters in these states. Then the sky is the limit for them. That is why we have to get these criminals out of our country and eliminate the loop hole for anchor babies.
    Nicole is absolutely right!! The only way I see to stop this scenario from happening is to be sure we elect the right President. If Billary, or Obama, or even Guiliani or Romney is elected, we can kiss this nation good-by!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Someday I might want to visit one of those states....
    But I’m not mad
    I’m surprised more people aren’t coming out of the wood work to come up with off the hook Ideas to fix the stupidly.

would it be easier to buy Mexico ??? what’s it worth a couple trillion bucks or less.... buy it.... call it the state no one wants to live in. See then we can do what ever we want, and the drugs would be history. The problems would be solved

See that’s just as nutty as the rest of the off the Hook Ideas I’ve read lately

Its not cut and dry
    There is no one answer. But giving to Mexico is never the way to solve a problem with a country that doesn’t want to help it self or us. We have given enough to them as it is.
    Heck no don’t ever give up what we have .... America is not for sale or for gift .... We could buy the world up if we plan right.... But greed o that greed.
    Any one wonder why Americans aren’t running the quickie marts any more... now that’s food for thought... gee any one ever think of the places we stay at to go on vacations are now owned by foreigners all over the country... where we buy or coffee in the road….. Is it the American Dream ???? Or something hidden ... We have given enough away.... It is time we take it back....

The only way they will get the southwest from me is after a scorch and burn campaign that will make Sherman's March through georgia look like the area was just singed.
    Destroy the aquaduct and seal all wells so that they will have to dig their own.
    Remove everything from the area (Including plumbing and metal so that it cannot be melted down to make new product) destroy all buildings to the point that they cannot be scavenged for materials to build with, tear up the roads so that they are unusable, blast all man made objects.

Then sell them back the "land" eliminating every trace of what was bought and paid for by the engineering, effort and funds from the 'invaders' then see how happy they are with what they have been screaming for for since the 60's.

They don't give a damn about the land they just want to feed off of something bought and paid for by another.

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    The only way they will get the southwest from me is after a scorch and burn campaign that will make Sherman's March through georgia look like the area was just singed.
    Destroy the aquaduct and seal all wells so that they will have to dig their own.
    Remove everything from the area (Including plumbing and metal so that it cannot be melted down to make new product) destroy all buildings to the point that they cannot be scavenged for materials to build with, tear up the roads so that they are unusable, blast all man made objects.

Then sell them back the "land" and every trace of what was bought and paid for by the engineering, effort and funds from the 'invaders' then see how happy they are with what they have been screaming for for since the 60's.

They don't give a damn about the land they just want to feed off of something bought and paid for by another.
    I have thought the exact same thing. Leave the land only, no schools, hospitals or homes. Just land.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Same problem no matter where

This reminds me of Israel giving up her territories to the Arabs. This was to stop terrorist attacks. Did the attacks stop? Will illegal immigration stop?

Re: This is JUST a question....so don't get angry at me

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I'm curious about something.

How many of you would be willing, if it was within your power, to concede the Southwestern United States to the 12 million to 20 million illegal Latino aliens currently in the U.S., and any other immigrants from south of the border who want to come to the U.S.?

The agreement would be that Mexico could have the southwest ("Aztlan" as they call it), but they'd have to keep their people from illegally crossing into the U.S. and there would no longer be any American presence or influence in "Aztlan"....no jobs, no hospitals, no schools, no social services, etc.

Just curious. I know this will never be an issue, but I wonder if any of you would be willing to concede the southwest if it would end the Hispanic illegal invasion for good?
    I'm trying really hard to be civil with this reply... NO CONCESSIONS. ARE YOU INSANE?
    They get what they want, the agreement already exists that they keep their people from coming into our country and look how that's being upheld.

I would rather eat a pile of maggot infested poo poo, cut off my legs and pour alcohol in the wounds, poke one eye out (only one, I like to watch t.v. waaaaaay too much), stick 1000 rusty needles in my lips, drive nails in my hands, and use a hot curling iron in a place I cannot mention, but give up my home???? NEVAH!!!!!

I have thought of this many times, because if they took that land (which they're essentially doing right now by slowly populating it), they would not get American benefits! I kind of don't understand WHY they'd want it, without our tax dollars to support them.

They've basically already taken the land in so many ways, as you all know. However, WE are still supporting them even though they have our land, and they're Mexican citizens!

Re: This is JUST a question....so don't get angry at me

Willing to concede? Nobody asked, they just went ahead and took it.

Well, a lot of it anyway. And that's no joke, American Girl.

Speaking from illegal immigration's ground zero -- California -- I can tell you that the Reconquista's already have quite a bit of territory.

Here in my back yard illegal immigrants are flooding our emergency rooms, their kids in our schools, bankrupting our social service agencies, flooding our jails, ad nausea.

So here is my question: Who the hell's in charge?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast