Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HUH???

I asked my husband this same question mostly due to frustration.

Actually I just wanted to give them CA. We have relatives there and

everytime we go there and I see what has happened to that beautiful

state it makes me want to cry.

His reaction was the same as everyone else's here. NO WAY.

If you think about it that really wouldn't help. They got one amnesty and

they just keep demanding more. No matter what we concede it just isn't

enough. We would never be able to satisfy them. We truly are in a war

and they want our wealth and our country- all of it!!!

NO, NOT HAPPENING, NEVER, NUH-UH, NO WAY, NO HOW, NO SIR!!! (or ma'am, as the case may be )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just put my head in the BEAR TRAP first
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Well, as a Texan, no way - but unless Americans do something besides depend on our elected officials - local and federal = it is going to happen.

Now those who think we should give land back to Mexico - might look at the actual territory that was Texas at the time. It extend way up into some mountain states - Texas wasn't the shape we are all familiar with now.

So Aztlan may include parts of OK, Kansas, Colo, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
    " NUTS"
    Okay..okay...enough already with the "nuts" stuff. It was JUST a question. I actually agree with all of you.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The Mexican govt. wants us to move our fence a foot off their land.....I would never concede ONE INCH of the U.S. to Mexico.

WHY is it that when they settle into an area they bring Mexico with them?? There is a former Waffle House that is now painted red, yellow, pink and green. It's nauseating just to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    The Mexican govt. wants us to move our fence a foot off their land.....I would never concede ONE INCH of the U.S. to Mexico.

WHY is it that when they settle into an area they bring Mexico with them?? There is a former Waffle House that is now painted red, yellow, pink and green. It's nauseating just to look at.
    I've come to loathe that combination of colors.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

my feeling is we need to be able to back up our 'talk'. many of my relatives fought for this country i will not give it away! there are a lot of us but we need to get more of America behind us. my 4th of july resolution:i will talk of what is happening in my beloved country. i will not bow to the p.c. bleeding hearts. i will talk the truth in public. i will recruit.

Uhhhhhhh, let me think about that for a second...Uhhhhh, NO...Hell NO!!!

http://frogstar.soylentgeek.com/wav/twilzone.wav

Re: This is JUST a question....so don't get angry at me

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I'm curious about something.

How many of you would be willing, if it was within your power, to concede the Southwestern United States to the 12 million to 20 million illegal Latino aliens currently in the U.S., and any other immigrants from south of the border who want to come to the U.S.?

The agreement would be that Mexico could have the southwest ("Aztlan" as they call it), but they'd have to keep their people from illegally crossing into the U.S. and there would no longer be any American presence or influence in "Aztlan"....no jobs, no hospitals, no schools, no social services, etc.

Just curious. I know this will never be an issue, but I wonder if any of you would be willing to concede the southwest if it would end the Hispanic illegal invasion for good?
    ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL.

I'M SICK THAT YOU EVEN BROUGHT THIS UP.

GET THE THOUGHT OUT OF YOUR MIND PLEASE.

THIS IS DEFEATIST THINKING AND WE CAN'T WIN WITH THIS KIND OF THINKING.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast